Information request

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
renault fuego
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by renault fuego » 31/10/05, 13:31

My tests I do on a 405 diesel engine,

I have found answers in the many pages I have read, but I need some advice from people who have already done the same thing;
To save a little time, so that I too can put my experience and knowledge at your disposal.

If like you all I start from scratch, I would be of no use to you.

This is how I imagined it forum.

I thought that the old people were helping the new ones, and that the elevator was later returned.

I spent the age of moral lessons instead of wasting your time putting this kind of post, why not just give an answer.

Maybe those who play this don't have the right answer themselves !!!!!

it's possible !!!!

In any case as soon as I move forward in my research thanks to the advice that some have been good enough to give me (let them be thanked), I agree before all of you to transmit this knowledge without compensation, simply by not forgetting d 'where I come from and who I am.

My mastery of CAD software could undoubtedly be put to contribution for the execution of dimensioned and specific plans for 405 and oil boilers.

Thank you again to those who open their knowledge, thank you to those who share, thank you to those who still have a little heart to fight against the rotten system around us.

I still believe in the value that my ancestors passed on to me.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/10/05, 20:55

I understand your approach and I think it is the right one for the advanced of the system (there is no point in reinventing hot water as they say ..)

The problem is that your questions, not only were too vague (did you talk about the 405?) But also already found their answer on the many pages (on econology, this forum or quanthomme) who already exist ... put yourself in the place of the "old" (as you call them) and you will understand that such questions can legitimately aggravate those who have more experience ...
0 x