OVER-UNIT GENERATORS

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/08/04, 20:01

I copy here the beginning of the discussion: here we go!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/08/04, 20:13

by patou on 23/08/2004 / 09:30

gentleman
I am very interested in your article. I have been trying for several months to make a meg without obtaining good results. I thought to make it simpler by referring to Joe Flynn's patent. magnets with 2 coils supplied at 50 hz. I wound on a toroidal transformer 2 primary coils and 2 secondary coils. But with or without magnets, I always have losses never gains. I come please ask you for advice. would like to have the address of the author of the article.
patou
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/08/04, 20:13

by ignorant on 23/08/2004 / 17:29

Sir, good evening. I am answering you about the editing you tried to do, since I am the author of the article you read on the site, you will understand that I am in practically the same case as you, but not discouragement. If you searched the Internet you could see the cohort of patents made on the subject. I was on the site of flynn and indeed you did not take the easiest which is not not the most difficult either. Personally for me I am almost a little ahead of you but we are faced with the same problem. I think that the secret of the thing lies in 3 very specific points. 1: a very very good quality, 2: one or more neodynium magnets to obtain a very powerful induction field, 3: primary coils to be simple, perfectly adjusted to the
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/08/04, 20:14

by ignorant on 23/08/2004 / 18:17

(I apologize I had a problem) perfectly adjusted to the frequency you use resonance frequency, the voltage you send on your coil, wire diameter ect .... the goal is to obtain an electromagnetic field higher than the field induced by the magnet on the carcass (transformer). I would like to point out to you that flynn's patent is also a MEG but with a double rocker, i.e. 2 magnets; if you remove a magnet you have a MEG that is what I I said in my article. You have no gain for several reasons 1: you must have your primary coils completely off the resonance frequency of your transformer (imperative), 2: probably too thick wire on the windings (too many consumption) 3: not enough turns because the more you go down in frequency the more turns you have; it is imperative that your coils produce on the crest of the alternation or half alternation (it depends on your assembly) a field identical to the magnet or higher, more is better than less and above all consume the least POSSIBLE INTENSITY, after that it depends on the voltage you want to use. You can maybe (it gives me ideas) take one of the magnets you want to use, wind a certain number of turns and by impulse see if your coil put around a metal core manages to repress the magnet (negative pole or positive pole) presented face to face. if you use alternating current put a diode in series with your coil to be tested, by inverting the diode you create a south pole or a north pole on your winding when you turn on the current you must either increase the attraction with the magnet or create a violent repulsive effect (always with as little intensity as possible; therefore turns at 50 Hz. You can then try to reassemble your coils, one powered with the positive half-wave and the other with the negative half-wave, I don't know how your assembly is done. Your secondaries on an experimental basis must have for example 2 times or 3 times the number of turns of the primary coils; if you do not put the magnets and no loads on the secondaries you will find 2 or 3 times the input voltage but very little intensity on the other hand with the magnets in place if you have the miracle of varying the flux of the magnets on the carcass then be VERY CAREFUL where you put your fingers. DANGER, BIG DANGER. I think that it must not be easy to make an electric generator, but try to imbue your mind with the ideas of the Galey patent to understand it well. I am like you, I hope that a miracle Internet user will come and give us the right solution to create our windings. Waiting, done like me do not be discouraged.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/08/04, 20:15

by ignorant on 26/08/2004 / 22:09

Reply to Patou. Good evening, our ideas definitely agree in practice and go in a common direction of understanding. I read your little report which is more than interesting.
1. you say the consumption does not change yet I put 4 magnets ect .... if you talk about the consumption of the repulsion coils of the fields obviously that the consumption does not change they are electromagnets neither more nor less why must it to change? you read the Galey patent it does specify "a high number of turns on the repulsion coils with fine wire to obtain the most powerful repulsive field possible" you are talking about a 1.2 Tesla magnet so the field of your primary coil must give the same power in impulse. And it's true as you make it clear with a load on the secondary or the consumption increases and why? because the assembly behaves like any ordinary voltage converter and why? obviously the flux of the magnets does not switch and does not induce the secondary coil(s). it's true you're right it is not necessary to have very powerful magnets because there is a risk of over-saturating the transformer and there may be problems moving the fluxes of the magnet this would surely require extremely high pulses to cause a variation. This is the problem I am running into and I am going to insert non-magnetic wedges between the magnet and the structure. Moreover, Galey gives a 2 gram ferrite magnet for 75KWs. seems a little light to me but anyway? why not if the adaptation is PERFECT? At another time you speak of the secondary outputs on the FAMOUS MEG I am like you I ask the question WHY GO TO MAKE OUTPUTS IN VOLTAGE OF 1000 v; 1500 v etc..? I think it's nonsense and I maintain it, what's the point? I'm not a very competent theorist but let's stay in simple logic. make an output winding of 50 v on 150 ma (if your assembly works OH!!! miracle) let's take a normal ratio for example of transformation 1000v x 20 = 50 watts and the secondary 0.150v x 7.5 ma = 1000 watts, we have a ratio of 0.020 which is very honorable; we want a normal and logical output and we take a 20 v output for example we therefore obtain 2.5 ma which above all allows us to verify the principle of self-supply we close the loop and it rest of the energy to be consumed; the explanation is naive and simple but it had to be said so why go looking for 70 v, 0.285 v etc... we have an oscilloscope say what we want in this case , with static and other tensions ..... I recommend that you immerse yourself in the GALEY patent, it explains this in an excellent and understandable way. I thank Christophe again for having put it on his site. I know thank you.
0 x
Christophe

by patou on 25/08/2004 / 18:34

gentleman
Thank you for your explanations.
I lost time because I tried to reproduce different MEGs. I used
transformers of very poor quality, especially three-phase transformers
from which I removed the central leg
for positioning magnets and coils.
With these I had a lot of losses, so I took a trans toric
of magnetic section 16.5 cm square.it
works very well at 50 hz with 0.3 volts per turn which gives us an induction of one tesla. What surprises me (by putting magnets) the consumption hardly changes, yet I put 4 neodymium magnets 40.20.10 in strength 1.2 tesla plus 8 samarium magnets, all these magnets in direct contact with the soft iron of the transformer. I thought the magnetic flux was saturated. On the other transformers I was quickly in saturation.
I will now copy the most interesting sentences on the nesus (French edition n'31)
it has often been said that Joe fynn only developed the mechanical device and that the meg, with its electrical features, was different. But a careful examination of fynn's patent shows that this is not the case, and here is what it says : the system illustrated by figure 45 a uses 4 control coils and a single permanent magnet while that illustrated by figure 45 x uses 2 control coils and 2 magnets. The flux, which would normally be provided by a primary winding, is here produced by the magnets and the control windings convert, according to an original mode, the static flux into a variable flux. The 2 devices use 2 secondary coils.
By alternating the polarity of the control coils during a cycle, one of the working zones is the seat of an increasing flux
and the opposite work zone is the seat of a decreasing flux, and during the following cycle, the process is reversed. This results in the secondary coils of voltage induction.
The novelty of this discovery resides in that the primary flux producing the voltage the voltage in the secondary coils is supplied by the magnets is
MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than in the primary coils. It is also illogical to use the single flux field model while the dual flux field model multiplies the efficiency by two, without increasing the unit price.
With regard to the reproduction of electrical systems with flow-oriented flow cores, certain IMPORTANT details must be noted. BY SEXAMPLE? SHOULD EIGHT-GRADE CERAMIC MAGNETS BE USED? IN ORDER TO AVOID FLUX SATURATION IN THE NUCLEUS. A common mistake that wastes the time of many novice experimenters. appeal to new physics
but perhaps the greatest commercial secret of electrical devices, the one that requires several long non-disclosure agreements before being made public, is the serial looping of the input and output circuits. The revelation of this technique comes down to placing basic MEG methodology in the public domain.
A little analysis clearly shows the reason for this circuit specification. If the output circuit is closed while the input circuit is on, the input power simply leaks into the output circuit, as in an ordinary transformer. Then no reversal effect occurs and the magnet field remains static over time. Then an ordinary transformer has reduced efficiency, due to core flux saturation of the magnet.
This is one of the important features to note about Flynn's device. If you order it as normal scientific equipment, there is no particular problem in optimizing it. For example, adding turns to the output coils comes down to to have more voltage and less intensity; exactly what standard school equations predict. Increasing input voltage higher inversion speeds, hence a higher rate of magnetic flux change, resulting in a higher absolute rate of output , but only up to the CORE MATERIAL SATURATION limit.
The translation is by Mr.
Dufour André
Receive my sincere greetings sir

ps: i'm not discouraged
patou
0 x
Christophe

by Slowrage on 26/08/2004 / 23:51

Hello,
I would like to start by saluting the authors of these experiments who are really courageous, and I find it really great that people are moving to try to move things forward.
I'm only 18 and I don't understand most of the vocabulary used (plus I'm not a roxxor in physics :/) but I'm still curious to see "new" inventions, and I like it a lot related to magnetism/electricity.

on this, I would like to ask you (as you specify in the article) where can we get magnets such as those used :)
that's it, thanks in advance
0 x
Christophe

by patout on 28/08/2004 / 16:33

answer to ignorant:
Thank you for all your explanations. I tried to repel a magnet with several kinds of winding, The permeability of the soft iron that I use is not satisfactory. I therefore come to ask you for the addresses of French magnetic circuit suppliers and magnets.
-I would like to know if you know how many maximum flux in tesla your magnetic circuit accepts.
Thanks in advance
I also thank Christophe

patou
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"