4 cc engine mounting time 11O

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
GREGNENE
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by GREGNENE » 24/10/05, 19:27

hello I will wish to make a water Al doping on time 4 110 cc engine. The same basis as pitmix. Before you started I love having some intelligence.
Why used 2 carbu? : Wacko:
Does the water vapor intake have to be done before, in the carburetor, or after the carburetor? : Angry:

Now I'm going to explain to you how I think to realize my editing (you have to tell me if I make mistakes).
I think squarely weld the bubbler around the pot after the reactor.
Just the output of the cylinder I think my install reactor.
Thank you for your answers
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 24/10/05, 19:29

A carburetor is used to vaporize the fuel and the second is used to spray the water in replacement bubbler, which is not very practical on a vehicle (bp levels, surface effects in curves ...)
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
GREGNENE
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by GREGNENE » 24/10/05, 20:13

So if I used a bubbler 2 not need carbs. apart the carburetor of origin. and do you think the temperature will be sufficient at the exit of the cylinder to the reactor. J will like to put photos to show you but I ny unable
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 24/10/05, 20:40

Hello
Personally I used a carburetor to spray the water because it takes less space but I think that the spray of water is easier with a bubbler. For the moment I have trouble developing my carb.
Parcontre for the water temperature in the exhaust by heating with, I doubt you happen to 90 ° M as David says in it's pages.
I hardly got to 50 °. Okay my bubbler making 5L but there was 75 CL water.
I do not know if it really matters the temperature of the water. Still, the temperature at the output of the engine to heat the reactor is sufficient since I get 300 ° C slows down after 10min so by pulling on the engine the T ° should still rise some say 600 ° C.
As for photos I use software "Filezilla" to put pictures on my host then I create a link http: // to my personal page. If not ask for "econology" it will certainly be simpler.
0 x
Other

by Other » 24/10/05, 22:07

hello Pitmix

When the motor forces it exceeds 28 millivots is 670c directly at the exhaust outlet, but once spent on the reactor, it falls less than 300c when the reactor is working well, so it is at this place that you take the heat for heat your bubbler or put in condition the product of the carburettor, .If the bubbler does not have extravagant dimenssions, after 15 minutes of the water starts boiling, (if the bubbler has a large surface with the air the heat dissipates faster than it receives, it is a kind of regulation that prevents it from boiling) The temperature of the water makes it evaporates faster in a bubbler also when it is Sprayed by a carburetor, but in general the heat is necessary to fill the one that is absorbed by the evaporation of the water, it is not necessary to excite.
Andre
0 x
GREGNENE
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by GREGNENE » 24/10/05, 23:06

d after your experience André B) .Can you tell us what length diameter etc ... we have to make our bubbler. pitmix and I have the same base engine. you know how to insert pictures to show you my bike and facility that I think do there?
0 x
Other

by Other » 25/10/05, 03:14

Hello,
For the small 125 cc engine last I always made it run for fuel with a small carburettor model reduced (home made easy to do)
for doping water I take an empty propane bonbone the little blue
for torches lead solder it measures 25cm high by 7cm diameter, I warm it with the exhaust (tubular exchanger) half filled with water, to test is good but after use it rust quickly in ,
For fair run the engine with the engine oil is also an old empty propane bonbone I filled a half but it takes a burner to heat the oil, the exhaust gas is not sufficient that requires a significant amount of heat to keep the engine speed.

The simplest way

run the engine directly in 100% panton with a small carburetor and let a little air inlet to adjust the wealth al, engine inlet,
and whether to send him water or with an ultrasonic humidifier are found everywhere, people got rid because it leaves white dust on the furniture with the "tap water

Or even simpler, with the small carburetor you can run the reactor with alcohol mix with a% water
Even make him walk with red oil. Without water it feels less strong
than a diesel engine of last generation. and with water it hardly feels anything.

Before sending water into the reactor, control the gasoline walk (easy it works all at once) then try gas oil or fuel oil (less easy is the test) then add to the diesel fuel percentage of motor oil growing bigger (this is the real test)

And if you have the patient, only walk with motor oil, with a carburettor think not, with a bubbler is feasible.

Maiteneant for water on the little engine I repeat I did not have big economy with water, enough that I last used more water to run the engine, I returned to water only on my gasoline and diesel cars, and probably this winter I converted my 100% panton chevrolet esessence 8 after test month doping water.

What surprised me is that the engine longer walk with 0,5 liter of oil that with 0,5 liter gasoline with alcohol he walks shorter and more you put water less time it works, it ' is that you're going to notice you that water has especially a role of environmental remediation.
Although I do not want apportter figure for a small engine the amount so small that its erreures quickly made with 0,5 liter it rolls around the time of 1 with a weakly coupled generator
8 12 volts amperes in order to always have the same charge, if you want to compare.
At the beginning we seek has run the license then made measurements and it becomes long and somewhat interesting fair transfer the hours of engine in winter conditions with a long pipe that spits in the pile of snow, to mitigate noise a cylinder it always makes a little noise the neighbors must think the guy is a little félé to fire its engine in the garage for hours

For Pitmix is ​​still careful when you present the torches on the propane bonbone even empty and pierced to receive the pipes the first time it makes a flammeche that grills your whiskers after you can solder quietly.

Andre
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 25/10/05, 06:47

Ok I'll try to run my engine with something other than gasoline and water because at the moment it is not obvious. Parcontre I did not understand, how you use your propane cylinder. This is a bubbler is not it?
0 x
GREGNENE
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by GREGNENE » 25/10/05, 21:00

So if I understood andré you advice to use a carbu rather than a bubbler on a small engine?
0 x