Renault sells heaters Stanadynes regulated 75 ° C !!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
seb33
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Renault sells heaters Stanadynes regulated 75 ° C !!

by seb33 » 23/03/06, 12:04

For those who are interested in a new Stanadyne heater but modified by me by 2 micro thermocontactS at 75 ° C to replace the original one set at 12 ° C, plus a connection in the heater with a light to see when the Stanadyne heated.

In my modified stanadyne kit there are:

- 12v indicator
- 30 cm of insulation
- A micro thermostatic bimetal contact 75 ° (RENAULT Russia)
- Cables + relay
- Fasteners + lugs
- An M / A switch
- Connection diagram
- connection connector

The modified Stanadyne is new and from the RENAULT brand, but it can of course be installed on all types of vehicles.

This kit ensures you do not grill your stanadyne because the regulation is directly on the heating body and not on a hvb pipe, because the heating body rises to 500 ° C and destroys quickly if it is not regulated see photo above !!!

To buy it online click here:
0 x
I am selling Stanadyne Regulated Renault brand heaters and lcd oil thermometers, for more info VISIT MY SHOP here:

http://stores.ebay.fr/biocarburant

ricou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

heater

by ricou » 31/10/08, 23:02

hello your reheater interests me or pui I order and at what price made you a price ci order in batch thank you you can send me an email to ricoucornu@laposte.net
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/11/08, 11:23

Hello,
nice initiative, there are those who need it.
if not for those who want to modify their stanadyne themselves (15 € for scrap, the click 4 €) or to make other types (the stanadyne remains fragile) in particular with glow plug (also suitable for fuel oil):

http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/oil/rechauff.html
0 x