But what time is it really?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

But what time is it really?

by coucou789456 » 01/11/08, 00:25

Good evening

I browse here and there among the subjects of discussion and I realize that some written messages arrive from the future, not by much, certainly, but with an hour in advance anyway.

would we be on Kiev time? (and again, only approximately)

for Moscow, it is a failure, with them we are 2 hours apart.

for Paris, here is the exact time.

this post arrives with 53 minutes of discrepancies with the exact time.

jeff

ps: it's worth an animated gif of Alizee
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/11/08, 09:25

Indeed, the econology clock has been weird for a few days,

But it's not my fault ... My name is Lolita, huh cuckoo? It was Alysée's wiggle that panicked the clock? : Lol:
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 01/11/08, 10:37

Hello

must admit that it is not bad this wiggle .... hummmm! it inspires me the more I look at it.

I only put it on yesterday so after the jet lag.

jeff

ps: compared to the original found on the internet, I reduced it in size and reversed right / left
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 01/11/08, 16:01

At each change of schedule it is the same ... here is the solution (still explained by Christophe a few days ago): https://www.econologie.com/forums/changement ... tml#102285

8)
0 x