New houses within 100 000 euros

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/09/08, 00:31

Ben does not hesitate to use the search engine: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

We have dozens of topics on improving insulation.

In your case, the glazing can be an interesting temporary solution, profitable in a few months of winter, but must be a little handyman!
0 x
swift2540
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by swift2540 » 19/09/08, 01:21

Ok thanks for the information
This site is well documented, congratulations!
For this winter, I solved the problem; I don't use the room!
The house is big enough for now. It dates back to 1866, there is work on the insulation issue.

Here are the K or Umax values ​​as defined in the Belgian standard currently in force:

1) translucent windows, doors and walls: 3.5
2) opaque walls and walls
-between the protected volume and the outside air or between the protected volume and an unheated room: 0.6
-between protected and local unheated flight protected from frost: 0.9
-between the protected volume and the soil: 0.9
3) roof: 0.4
4) floor:
- between protected flight and outside air: 0.6
- between protected flight and an unheated room sheltered from frost: 0.9
- between protected flight and the ground: 1.2
0 x
Eric54
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Eric54 » 23/10/08, 23:04

Hello,

I suggest you discover my blog about my very low energy pavilion construction project.

You will find there the materials, systems, costs and depreciation envisaged.

http://autoconstruction-basse-energie.over-blog.com/

cordially
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 28/10/08, 23:23

Christophe wrote:Have found! It's quite detailed in fact, in bulk:

a) "ordinary" double glazing joinery K = 1.4
b) door in door unit (gni?) in beech
c) ventilated crawl space of 80 cm (estimated height according to plans)
d) Wall:
- interior in terracotta blocks
- facade in Bétorix (gni?) module 65 gray
- 40 mm styrodur insulation (it's worse than I thought! and it was in 2005-2006 !!)
e) Ground: insulating screed at level 0

THERE IS NOTHING about roof insulation (gni?)

Voila lumberjack!
'actually, it doesn't fly very high ... :?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/08, 09:02

Yes Bucheron, moreover:

a) as already said it is a recent construction since house delivered in late 2006-early 2007
b) it is in the Belgian Ardennes where the climate is rather harsh *
c) the consumption was, according to the seller, 3000L of fuel
d) obviously there were no solar panels and high temperature radiators ... in short nothing to compensate for the weak insulation ...

Well we would have to come back to see her to see what has become of her (the garden was embankment) ...

* here, Bucheron question, does the French RT2005 take into account local climatic conditions in order to apply correction coefficients or is everyone in the same basket?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 29/10/08, 14:16

Christophe wrote:[...] c) the consumption would have been, according to the seller, 3000L of fuel
30 kWh, therefore, for what surface already?

Christophe wrote:[...] * here, Bucheron question, does the French RT2005 take into account local climatic conditions in order to apply correction coefficients or is everyone in the same basket?
Yes, there is a division into 3 climatic zones, themselves indexed (8 sub-divisions in total).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/08, 14:38

1) I don't remember the surface anymore ... 150m² I think ... or 200 kWh EP / m².year we are far from the RT2005 which precisely advocates 130 kWh EP / m².year ... but I suppose that in reality little construction actually does less than 130 kWh (heating set point at 23-24 ° C is not uncommon)

2) RT! Am stupid, the 3 zones H1, H2 and H3 are in the docs on the RT2005 on econo, I remembered more:

https://www.econologie.com/reglementatio ... -3352.html

Et https://www.econologie.com/isolation-res ... -3511.html

Version Article: https://www.econologie.com/rt2005-les-re ... -3512.html

: Oops: : Oops: : Oops:

ps: the 2nd picture is knauf insulation, there is no difference between H1 and H2 and the difference is small between 2 and H3 ... I guess knauf swells slightly voluntarily Thermal Resist (which is not very bad...). What do you think Bucheron?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 29/10/08, 14:51

Christophe wrote:[...] ps: the 2nd image is of knauf insulation, there is no difference between H1 and H2 and the difference is weak between these 2 and H3 ... I suppose that knauf inflates the Thermal Resistances a little voluntarily (this which is not worse ...). What do you think Bucheron?
They stupidly used the decree figures ...

They simply forgot to specify that for H3, it is less than 800 m above sea level, and moreover I do not know where they get their R mini of 1.7 for floors on solid ground?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/08, 14:55

Yes it misses the altitude it must be in the doc found by Christine this morning in the other subject https://www.econologie.com/forums/maison-a-e ... t5870.html that I'm going to watch right away.

This 1.7 "contradicts" their figures from the same doc (1 and 2 front pages) which gives 2.4 mini for floors ... weird ... ah I found the 2.4 is an RT recommended by Knauf ... Moreover I not understand pkoi just for this column they speak in R while the others are in U ...

0 x