Hydrogen economy?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/10/05, 18:54

At the CNRS d'Orléans, at the Fête de la Science 2005,
(where I did not cross the "falso to its director", troublemaker of the last heat stroke of the forum…), I saw a lot of interesting things.
In a conference with the director of the LCSR (combustion laboratory and reactive systems), I heard a new idea for me, namely that in a society all hydrogen, there is a fact to take into account:

Hydrogen, the most tenuous element, has a great propensity for leakage, in usual handling and in containers; this being important, it should not be overlooked ... Hydrogen, the lightest element, will rise to the upper limit of the atmosphere, to get lost; 1, 2,… 5%, and it is the ozone layer which is seriously affected…
In addition, coming from the water of our earth, this hydrogen being dissociated and lost, it will be as much water irretrievably lost for our earth…

Nothing is simple, nothing is clean ...

Gegyx
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/05, 19:26

Yes no solution is clean ... but continuing to burn oil is probably not the best!

As for surfer and pantene, I banned them from forum... and this will be the case from now on with all the "detractors" who do not bring constructive criticism!
0 x