Borloo rolls in 308 hybrid diesel Peugeot

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/09/08, 09:59

C moa wrote:
Remundo wrote:Peugeot leader in hybrid ... : Cheesy:
First they say "Leader European vehicles with low CO2 emissions "No hybrid leader.

I did not know that TOY, HONDA and chevrolet were European.

In Europe ?? The Germans ?? BM and its hydrogen V6-V8 ?? The ritals ?? With us ?? Renault Ghosn says and repeats that the hybrid has no future !!!

Give them the benefit of the doubt for once that a great industrialist but a stone in the building !!!

Hi C Moa,

The most beautiful realization marketed in France was the Renault Kangoo Elect'road at the end of the 90s. Dead and buried whereas it was an exceptional concept for the time, very developed and completely generalizable to the range, especially with the boom in battery performance that followed in the 2000s.

Do not play too much on words. All manufacturers are now international. Doesn't Toyota have a factory in Valencienne? Is it not in Valencian Europe? :P

I moan after Peugeot because they too have buried all their development of electric cars (106, AX, Berlingo ...) and announced 1 or 2 years ago the Hdi Hybrid for 2008. We are still waiting for it except the prototype in the courtyards of the palaces of the Republic ...

You speak German ... The Golf Tdi hybrid will not be long. But recognize that European manufacturers as a whole have not taken the bandwagon because the hybrid market is astronomical. Soon, no one will want to buy pure thermal.
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 25/09/08, 11:56

Christophe wrote:
C moa wrote:Renault Ghosn says and repeats that the hybrid has no future !!!

This guy he also relocates by making profits ... I don't like this Ghosn ...

It seeks only maximum profitability for its shareholders and in this case it is right, the hybrid is shit: better to sell 4 dci at 15 € than a hybrid at 000 ...

The State still has 51% at Renault or not?

that's it, the announcement of the loss of 2000 jobs in Europe including 900 in France came out this morning. There are also plans for 4000 voluntary departures in France.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/09/08, 12:09

And more relocations ...

Yesterday, there was on France 2 "against investigation" on the closure of DMC, ex n ° 1 French spools of thread and textile fabrics.

In almost all sectors, it is absolutely clear that France is not retaining its industrial jobs and losing a great deal of know-how. It is a terrible social and economic waste ...

I don't know where it will all end.
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 25/09/08, 14:47

C moa wrote:I did not know that TOY, HONDA and chevrolet were European.

What is a European car?

Currently I have a Honda, it is a Japanese brand it seems. But when we look closer we see that it is made in Europe, in England, when we look even closer we see that everything is Valéo, Bosch, Saint-Gobain, etc ... it's not European ?

In the past I drove Renault and the original Renault parts were marked on the box on one side: "Genuine Renault parts" and on the other side "Made in Mexico" or "Made in Indonesia" ... not even European.
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 25/09/08, 18:35

FYI, Japanese and Korean equipment manufacturers based in France have created 55000 direct jobs (source INSEE). They make the transmissions and the clims of Renault or the particulate filters for PSA. A real scandal!
0 x
Jumpy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Hybrid 308

by Jumpy » 26/09/08, 16:05

Hello,
I read in a review the interview of streiff the CEO of PSA
on the hybrid issue:
- 2010 at the earliest
- strictly reserved for premium finishes TRANSLATION: the base 308 will not exist in hybrid - only the top of the range will have a hybrid version
Why ? well they can't make a lot of them, so as much to cumulate the margins made on the hybrid part (+ 5000 € on the thermal engine price alone in PV and a gross margin of 25/35% on this) and the margins made on the finish top of the line.

well, finally a Prius or the Honda version advertised as Prius killer, we will watch them closely.
0 x
Stop co2 - Timber frame house BBC
- Pompe à chaleur carefree operation since 2010
Jumpy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jumpy » 26/09/08, 16:11

@remundo
industry breaks from France

note to all those who scold about outsourcing

we can't want
    cheap when you buy,
    want super social protection,
    and want competitive employment in France.

c incompatible except to impose our way of life on everyone with the CO2 that goes with it.

one cannot call oneself a humanist if one refuses that jobs which, moreover, almost no one wants to do in France, go abroad, under the pretext that everything is screwing up.
0 x
Stop co2 - Timber frame house BBC

- Pompe à chaleur carefree operation since 2010
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 26/09/08, 17:16

Hey, boy scouts!
It feels like a Franco-French debate, name of God ...
The problem of relocation is already an old trick, which we will not talk about anymore!
As for which car is suitable, if I read everything on the site, the ideal would be to make a car whose diesel engine would be stalled, boarded for the sole purpose of producing electricity, which would make us real savings.
After all, diesel electric locomotives have been around since the 50s and they work well thanks!
If the engineers of the time already knew that the ideal was to produce the current on board, to operate the machine with electric motors it is that they had good reasons.

I think we are totally making mistakes by continuing to make cars that are powered by a combustion engine.
I would not be frankly surprised, that we arrive at ridiculous consumption figures, if we mount original pantoné diesel engines, which would produce the current necessary to drive the car.
And please, stop talking about relocation! Relocation is a thing of the past, what is happening now is that the world economy is in the process of breaking up, the consequences of this thing will be infinitely more serious than your relocations!

That's it, I go back into my flying saucer and I get out, friendly Lietseu
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/09/08, 17:28

Jumpy wrote:@remundo
industry breaks from France

note to all those who scold about outsourcing

we can't want
    cheap when you buy,
    want super social protection,
    and want competitive employment in France.
c incompatible except to impose our way of life on everyone with the CO2 that goes with it.

one cannot call oneself a humanist if one refuses that jobs which, moreover, almost no one wants to do in France, go abroad, under the pretext that everything is screwing up.

Hi Jumpy,

You put your finger on our "Franco-French" contradictions as Lietseu would say, indeed : Idea:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/10/08, 22:15

C moa wrote:[..] Personally, I have been renting a Peugeot for almost three years and at the time I had discussed the hybrid with the seller. He told me that Peugeot was working on a diesel version which was to be released in 2008.
A few months ago I told him again because I would like to change the car for a hybrid and he told me that they were a little late but that the engine should be ready in 2009, at the latest in the second half . [...]
Peugeot could have launched the HDi hybrid for a very long time if it wanted to, it's absolutely not a problem of development ...

It's just that they're not going to win circles with (just like Toyota doesn't win anything) so they don't!

C moa wrote:[...]In Europe ?? The Germans ?? BM and its hydrogen V6-V8 ?? [...]
BM has never made a V6 and its H2 engine is a V12 ... : roll:

In addition, BMW is perhaps the best engine manufacturer in the world and what they manage to do on their diesel is simply amazing!

THE thing is that they have the "big car" culture in the genes of the company, like Mercedes ... It doesn't help to beat absolute records of consumption...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."