Cheaper gasoline, and near you.

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
marjoriedip
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

a real solution

by marjoriedip » 16/10/08, 20:49

Hello everybody

imagine that I found the right plan to pay less at the pump;
With this great subject of the increase in the price of gasoline, I searched and looked for how to pay less because it becomes a real ruin for me.

Everything increases without us being able to do anything about it.

Today, a very young company is trying to save you money on your gas tank.

It is really possible and if you pre-book your gasoline today via this new system called petrochèque, you will be the first to benefit from this saving and you will freeze the price of gasoline for 6 months.

To find out more, go to this site http://petrocheque.eu everything is clearly explained.
You buy gasoline cheaper than the daily price and the price remains frozen for 6 months whatever happens at the increase level at the pump!
Visit the site, you will see, it is really THE SOLUTION concerning the increase in the price of gasoline.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 16/10/08, 21:58

Hmmm ....

I don't know why, but there is something I find weird ... :|
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
swift2540
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by swift2540 » 19/10/08, 01:06

Woodcutter wrote:Hmmm ....

I don't know why, but there is something I find weird ... :|

Petrocheque is a solution that offers individuals and professionals an instrument to freeze the price of gasoline for a predetermined period. It is a petrol ticket expressed in liters, valid for 6 months

LIPA, SARL with capital of 10 000 euros, registered with the RCS of Nanterre, n ° 507 670 628, is a consultancy and research of innovative solutions in the field of the reinforcement of the purchasing power of consumers.

It appeared in fact that faced with the current evolution of societies and the economy, the individual could no longer master a constantly changing societal environment. Multiple situations, each specific, arise where the individual must be supported by devices allowing to mass. The purpose of LIPA is to provide such answers.

Source: http://petrocheque.eu/qui_sommes_nous.htm

The bizarre is there, capital 10000 €; a little light right? :?:
0 x