actual price of a bath or shower for water and heating

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/13, 06:48

When I want warm water I always first open thoroughly on hot water ... to adjust the temperature. I thought everyone did the same ... but obviously not ...
0 x
christina86
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by christina86 » 10/09/13, 10:58

the same...
(logical, no?)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/09/13, 11:13

So that's why I spoke of "dirty kids", who find "logical" that the mixer bar is in the middle. Or more aesthetic. Anyway, I find it in the middle!

Of course, I put to the right to brush my teeth (with cold water but tempered in the pipe). And left everything if I want to mitigate, then I rule.

In every other shower, I have a mitogeur tap thermostaticwho does that automatically!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/13, 11:13

Bin ... not for everyone visibly ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/13, 11:34

Did67: we always come back to the same thing: education and behavior ... zero investment (well almost: a few reprimands to the "bad kids") and immediate return on "investment"!

But uh ... there really are no thermostatic faucets for washbasins?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/09/13, 11:38

1) Education: I'm progressing despite everything !!!

Last night it was a bit dark. I put on the light and it is my daughter who says to me: "but you absolutely want to run nuclear power plants?" ...

Like what with teens (or post-teens), nothing is ever won. But nothing ever lost!

2) Sink faucets with thermostatic mixing valve? Not seen !!!
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 10/09/13, 14:05

Did67 wrote:1) Education: I'm progressing despite everything !!!

Last night it was a bit dark. I put on the light and it is my daughter who says to me: "but you absolutely want to run nuclear power plants?" ...

Like what with teens (or post-teens), nothing is ever won. But nothing ever lost!

2) Sink faucets with thermostatic mixing valve? Not seen !!!

Washbasin taps with thermostatic mixer
*** https://www.google.fr/search?q=+Robinet ... 3Aofficial ***

sink? What are doing in front of a sink? did your wife draw them up? : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
lahonan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lahonan » 10/09/13, 16:21

Did67 wrote:I have not done yet, but I think another solution is, in any case with round sinks, put the mixer on the side, on an axis 45 ° from the bung; like that to have cold water, the lever must be straight towards you; to mitigate, in the direction of the bung and to have the hot water, it is necessary to put it parallel to the wall of the bottom!

In a way, virtually frame the sink of a square and put it in the right corner of this square ...

I did it at home and indeed I often find the lever on the cold, at right angles to the wall. I even reversed the hot and cold because the mixer is left.
Otherwise the disadvantage of the mixer is that you turn on the water thoroughly and not just a tap turn. And the position 50% or eco does not seem to me so saving that it is explained on the packaging of the product
0 x
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 10/09/13, 16:38

Good evening,

the best, if it's possible, is to collect rainwater, then heat it, wood, solar or oil ...

the best being the solar of course, except the price of installation ....

there are also circuits of hot water buckled with a circulator,

(1 pressure on a delay switch that makes the hot water come in without opening the tap)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/09/13, 16:41

the Boulle wrote:
there are also circuits of hot water buckled with a circulator,

Yes, but it is the ECS that loses calories all day by going around in a circuit not insulated (copper?). Certainly, you have hot water right now, but at the cost of a continuous waste of calories ...
0 x