actual price of a bath or shower for water and heating

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/13, 12:08

Did67 wrote:I reassure you, I fight !!!!!!!

[but still find the mixer lever in the "middle" position = cold water / hot water mixture; to note that this "mania" of having to put the lever completely to the right is not "aesthetic", therefore it facilitates the mania of putting it "right", therefore to mitigate, therefore to empty the hot water pipes for not great thing; sometimes even piur use of the ECS which never arrives at the end!].

But I struggle, I struggle ... If I quote that, it is because it seems to me probable that many "dirty kids" proceed like that and that one is not always aware of it (NB: the beautiful- mother too!). And that this is the height of absurdity, even if it is not a deluge of DHW either!

Well it would have a radical solution when mom is beautiful, as in some bars do: close the supply of hot water :D
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 03/09/13, 19:27

Method to shorten the endless showers of some teens with a water heater gas:

When after the xth warning they always spend half an hour under water without turning off the water, the time to: wash their hair, remove the detangling agent, shave the gambettes and other grizzly bears while painting their nails and listening to music etc ... Go to the kitchen for example and draw a lot of cold or hot water by accoup. There follows a loud cry: "Haaaaaaa! I have cold water !!!" or: "Haaaaaaa! I burn myself !!!". Each time within 1 minutes the shower ends as if by magic, it's magic! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/13, 22:02

Ah ah ah sadistic going!

And if no gas: it can also cut the arrival of hot water, is usually a valve at the ball ... that either the input or output it will work ... : Cheesy:

ps: a small tracking spreadsheet of its water consumption https://www.econologie.com/forums/suivez-vot ... 12733.html
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 04/09/13, 10:24

Flytox wrote:Method to shorten the endless showers of some teens with a water heater gas

Method tested on an ex girlfriend: share the gas bill. Immediate and radical effect! The half hour in the bathroom is reduced to 5 "...

Otherwise, never hot water gas. It takes a long time to come (waste), if you close the faucet and you the gall you burn you and then you frozen, etc. To renovate my current home, I also tried to optimize the length of the pipes. It's nice when the shower is hot in 5s (and much less hot water remaining in the pipe after).

Something I had tried in my old apartment where the water heater was far from the kitchen was a mini water heater 10L in the cupboard under the sink, separate from the main hot water circuit. The advantage is that when you need hot water to wash a pot she comes instantly, no need of running liters 5 10 times a day ... but these small water heaters are not reliable, I was changing every two years ... false good idea actually, it would better hardware.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 04/09/13, 11:01

The Germans use a lot. I think you can find good stuff! I do not see people changing every 2 years !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/13, 11:07

And they require significant power demands 3kW, 4kW see so often need to build a new cable from the electrical panel ... because 1.5 mm² is not enough ...

It was a subject on instant water heaters .... oh no are even 3:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/chauffe-ea ... t7443.html

https://www.econologie.com/forums/chauffe-ea ... t7292.html

https://www.econologie.com/forums/chauffe-ea ... 10313.html
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 04/09/13, 11:24

Yes of course. Planned from the start, it is wired properly.

NB:
Mm² = 1,5 10 A Circuit lighting = max
Mm² = 2,5 16 electrical outlets = A max = 3 500 W about

You have to be an ouillaouilla tinkerer to put on a "lighting" circuit !!!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 04/09/13, 12:23

Flytox wrote:Method to shorten the endless showers of some teens with a water heater gas:

When after the xth warning they always spend half an hour under water without turning off the water, the time to: wash their hair, remove the detangling agent, shave the gambettes and other grizzly bears while painting their nails and listening to music etc ... Go to the kitchen for example and draw a lot of cold or hot water by accoup. There follows a loud cry: "Haaaaaaa! I have cold water !!!" or: "Haaaaaaa! I burn myself !!!". Each time within 1 minutes the shower ends as if by magic, it's magic! : Mrgreen:

Ben I have two isolation valves their network of 1er bathroom has handy on the ground floor, first warning I cut the hot water 3 secondes..Deuxieme I cut the cold until the end the toilet ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/09/13, 14:05

is the instantaneous water heaters consume high power

what is more practical is to put a little water heating 50l not flash at all, and supply hot water

so we have hot water immediately since there is no length of pipe, and we have all the volume of hot water we want is not limited since it 50 the water heater is powered already in hot water

If the hot water comes from a boiler hearth, the electric consumption of this water heater will be very low, if his thermostat is set lower than the temperature made by the boiler

it can be more economical than a circulation pump that maintains great length still hot poorly insulated pipes: the pipe can cool when you do not use hot water

it would be useful to make electric water heaters smaller than 50 liter ... but alas too small are more expensive
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 04/09/13, 14:17

Christophe wrote:And they require significant power demands 3kW, 4kW see so often need to build a new cable from the electrical panel ... because 1.5 mm² is not enough ...

It was this:

http://www.castorama.fr/store/Chauffe-e ... 27497.html

It fits in the cupboard under the sink, it is not at all "instant" (just fast). 2kW.

> put a small water heater of 50l not instantaneous at all,
> and supply it with hot water

It's more convenient but you have the same waste (hot water that cools in the pipe) unless the hot water comes from an inexpensive source ...
0 x