Search found 530 results

by phil12
26/10/20, 17:37
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic
answers: 9548
views: 1018480

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

You see saying what we think is provocation for you, so how to discuss intelligently with oversized egos! You talk about ego when you come to pontificate once a quarter before leaving draped in your smugness after a haughty and contemptuous little judgment to ...
by phil12
26/10/20, 12:13
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

Adrien, insults only dirty those who utter them, and yes mino of 62 years I see that you are always so perceptive!

You see saying what we think is provocation for you, so how to discuss intelligently with oversized egos!
by phil12
26/10/20, 09:50

Hello Adrien, This is the answer I expected from you and others. Comment, argue, quibble call each other all names on the basis of fake news, conspiracy, falsified, incomplete figures, tortured by all stakeholders, insulting themselves on prospects that no one ...
by phil12
25/10/20, 20:51

Do you feel targeted Obamot? I will not even answer, people of bad faith will recognize themselves and will undoubtedly react strongly if they do not react objectively, there are not many men worthy of the name capable of saying excuse me I was wrong, they prefer add a layer ...
by phil12
25/10/20, 09:20

Hello, I haven't read everything (too many partisan and contemptuous dialogues) Okay the last time I went there, the great R teachers and others, his aficionados and his smug fans were not saying second wave and gripette: shock:, so gentlemen have you made your apologies to those that ...
by phil12
12/09/20, 14:57
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 3999005

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

J. I do not hide from you that I am "anti-revolutionary" in the sense of "revolution - change of system as an absolute solution". Although you have made a complete revolution, you come back to the starting point: cheesy: What history has shown us when revolutions have just taken ...
by phil12
05/09/20, 09:44
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 8035
views: 696863

Re: The CONS of Coronavirus

Evening question: is it only me who finds it shocking that a school is closed for ONE infected child, when: 1 everyone is masked and washes their hands, applies barrier gestures to precisely avoid to become infected 2 transmission of the virus is very low from the child (seems ...
by phil12
25/08/20, 18:46

Soon 420 posts, We call it troll work! TROLLS suddenly come back all at the same time,: roll: hey, hey ...: .. there are not after 420 pages of irrefutable demonstrations on this subject, to determine who is wrong and who is right, so at this moment of no truth, who is the troll ...

Go Advanced search