Search found 4 results

by Peter0922
03/02/22, 09:48
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Neurology: the belly, the intestinal flora and the intestines are our 2nd brain (Arte)
answers: 64
views: 20282

Re: Neurology: the belly, the intestinal flora and the intestines are our 2nd brain (Arte)

To learn more about electrophysiological measurement of belly EGG, Electro Gastro Graphy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3548127/ Electrogastrography (EGG) is a noninvasive method of measuring belly gastric myoelectric activity. It was first discovered in 192...
by Peter0922
02/02/22, 11:52
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Microcogenerators, ORC, Rankine (Novotek, Eneftech, ThermoCycle...)
answers: 0
views: 6287

Microcogenerators, ORC, Rankine (Novotek, Eneftech, ThermoCycle...)

I reopen the subject of micro-cogenerators If in 2013, these technologies were promising, they have all collapsed. The concept was too innovative. The generator boiler system has had difficulty in establishing itself, particularly in France. Manufacturers were facing reliability and...
by Peter0922
11/01/22, 18:22
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Electric generator with wood-fired boiler. ORC; Rankine turbine
answers: 1
views: 6508

Electric generator with wood-fired boiler. ORC; Rankine turbine

Hello, I want to know if there are electric generators of a few KWh with wood boilers. I saw that Myriad Power made miniature turbines model MP10 from 10 KW coupled with Green Turbine Pellet boilers also would make microturbines powered with ...

Go Advanced search