Search found 684 results

by Paul72
20/11/20, 13:42
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2
answers: 3700
views: 382639

Re: The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

I start with the cyclones, for which there is no clear consensus, but overall, if the RC does not seem to have too much influence on their number (even could make their formation more difficult in the long term), the cyclones of maximum category seem to be more favored by a differenti ...
by Paul72
19/11/20, 18:48

I was responding to Ex-nihilo for whom the RC does not exist and that therefore, there cannot be any related consequences ... Regarding cyclones, as I said there is no consensus yet, that remains to be clarified. See for example here: https: //scholar.google.fr/scholar? Q = intensity + maximum + hurricanes + rec ...
by Paul72
19/11/20, 18:19

More complex but fairly firmly established, the intensifying Mediterranean episodes (but the rate of intensification is difficult to predict precisely) https://meteofrance.com/le-changement-climatique/observer-le-changement-climatique/episodes -mediterraneens-et-change I have no doubt that ...
by Paul72
19/11/20, 18:11

As for forest fires there too, no dispute: increased risk and intensity (more frequent mega fires) https://www.futura-sciences.com/planete/actualites/climatologie-rec chaudement-climatique- fires-comparable-those-australia-will multiply-73102 / Consequence of ...
by Paul72
19/11/20, 18:04

I start with the cyclones, for which there is no clear consensus, but overall, if the RC does not seem to have too much influence on their number (even could make their formation more difficult in the long term), the cyclones of maximum category seem to be more favored by a differenti ...
by Paul72
19/11/20, 13:19
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4002224

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

A small question or rather a reflection: the tomato plants are all black now, if I leave them there and cover with a small layer of hay, that will not prevent him from planting onions under them after winter? Usually I tear up everything, spread it out in an edge of the vegetable garden and cover with ...
by Paul72
17/11/20, 19:23

Well it proves as I said that even with violent phenomena which become more violent at the extremes It is false. Exceptional weather phenomena are neither more frequent nor more violent than in the past. No history shows this. What do you base yourself on to say this? ...
by Paul72
17/11/20, 19:19

Moles are carnivorous, so less direct damage (predation of vegetables)! But indeed, they "loosen" plants or seedlings. And ... they prepare the galleries for the mole rats, because they are better equipped with their front legs transformed into a kind of small ...
by Paul72
17/11/20, 13:54

Everyone has their own cross here, it is the moles who settle in the middle of the vegetable garden: necessarily in the fields with all the stones it is less easy to dig, and above all there is plenty to eat under the hay !!!
But their galleries cause problems under seedlings and plantings ...
by Paul72
17/11/20, 13:38
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming
answers: 2109
views: 285793

Re: The latest figures from global warming

OK, no worries about trusting scientists. . Could you just tell me what for you is part of the scientific consensus, and how we made sure that there is consensus? https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controverses_sur_le_r%C3%A9chauffement_climatique good you are therefore ac ...

Go Advanced search