Pellet pellet problem Ponast kp11

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Moumouss56
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Pellet pellet problem Ponast kp11

by Moumouss56 » 23/11/21, 21:50

Hello Nicolas Dubois I'm trying to add you on Facebook but I can't find your Facebook account, having a problem on a Ponast kp11 has a friend in stop alarm <95 we can no longer do anything .. being a maintenance technician I have want to take a look but need some info thank you bcp because it has no more heating and no one in the area to repair it.
0 x
BASSETT
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by BASSETT » 28/11/21, 09:13

Hello, I am looking for the instructions for the PONAST kp 11 pellet boiler, because on this boiler I have a problem with the delivery of the burnt gases through the flexible Ø 80 sheath for supplying the pellets, do you have a clue?

A read.

Thank you in advance
0 x
BASSETT
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by BASSETT » 28/11/21, 09:14

Hello,

Hello, I am looking for the instructions for the PONAST kp 11 pellet boiler, because on this boiler I have a problem with the delivery of the burnt gases through the flexible Ø 80 sheath for supplying the pellets, do you have a clue?

A read.

Thank you in advance
0 x
BASSETT
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by BASSETT » 28/11/21, 09:18

Hello max 22

A read.

Thank you in advance

max22 wrote:Hello thierry,

I had a boiler installed by the same company as you and the same model, did you find the information you were looking for? Otherwise I have worked a lot on mine since 3 years, and by myself, nobody wants to take care of it. By your house there is the Qualibreizh company that can come. Otherwise for your pellets they fall out burnt on ignition or is it all the time?

I hope you have solved your problem, otherwise contact me we can trade. There I have to change the two ignition resistors and the burner ... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
And take care of cleaning it completely ...
0 x
tiphainev
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tiphainev » 21/12/21, 12:29

Hello,
I am also having problems with this boiler.
Does anyone have the manual in French?
And I am contact taker near Rostrenen if possible.
Thank you very much
Have a good day
0 x
tiphainev
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tiphainev » 21/12/21, 12:33

elcbzh wrote:
Arnaudbzh wrote:
elcbzh wrote:Good evening Arnaudbzh,
We already use biocalor granules ...

Ah ok ✅ bein I its not then
I had had his and we had changed the pellet and the two smoke probes at the top and bottom of the boiler and after that I have never had them the problem for 2 years

You tell me about two probes:
Precisely, after having peeled the boiler manual (by Melen, 20 pages less than the English manual on the web ...); I was also wondering whether or not the necessary probes were present. In this leaflet, they speak of a probe which peut to be added in the foyer> Is that the one you speak of as "bottom probe"? > It seems incredible to me that it was not there originally. This is what we understand when reading this manual.

Hello,
Could you share this leaflet?
Thank you
0 x
elcbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by elcbzh » 23/12/21, 22:54

tiphainev wrote:
elcbzh wrote:
Arnaudbzh wrote:Ah ok ✅ bein I its not then
I had had his and we had changed the pellet and the two smoke probes at the top and bottom of the boiler and after that I have never had them the problem for 2 years

You tell me about two probes:
Precisely, after having peeled the boiler manual (by Melen, 20 pages less than the English manual on the web ...); I was also wondering whether or not the necessary probes were present. In this leaflet, they speak of a probe which peut to be added in the foyer> Is that the one you speak of as "bottom probe"? > It seems incredible to me that it was not there originally. This is what we understand when reading this manual.

Hello,
Could you share this leaflet?
Thank you

Hello,
Of course here is a link to download the PDF:
https://fromsmash.com/noticeponastKP
Valid for 14 days otherwise I will give you another one.

With us, Doudou22 / Nicolas, a quote was made at QualiB. this year but validated too late because no one else to come in for intervention. I will be happy to chat with you on FB but I can't find you either. Another winter to heat the house with two convectors the galley but, we are immune to the cold aha. We are therefore considering switching to another boiler.
I am sending you a private message in case you could get in touch with me. :)

GuyGadebois your interventions are really useless and hostile.
Please let "Doudou22" try to help us ...

Happy Holidays to all,
0 x
amwat
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by amwat » 21/01/22, 18:39

Hello everyone who has problems with their Ponast

We "inherited" a Ponast KP 11 by buying a house in October 2020. After screw problems that we were able to fix ourselves (breakage of the rotation axis that my companion had to weld, screw blocked several times by the sawdust) the boiler (12 years old) let us down a year later (electronic problem)... The cross and the banner to find someone in the Côtes d'Armor, but we found it! He has just replaced the motherboard in 2 steps 3 moves and it is off again (knock on wood...).
Here are its coordinates:

Yvan LARUE
4 Rue Neuve
22310 PLESTIN LES STRIKES
06 80 28 40
yvanlarue1@gmail.com

Good night!
1 x
Yann 22
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Yann 22 » 20/02/22, 11:25

basset wrote:Hello,

A read.

Thank you in advance

hello, I had the same problem at the beginning of the year: I called the company "Richard" in Paimpol who works with the "little ramoneu",
who carried out a very thorough cleaning of the boiler (3 hours instead of Savelys' 45 minutes), by dismantling the burner from the rear, among other things (not completely because it was installed too close to the wall by Melen!!!) this operation did not never been made by Savelys (in 10 years) since taking over the maintenance contract from Melen.
since: no refoulement.
0 x
Yann 22
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Yann 22 » 22/02/22, 19:44

Doudou22 wrote:For any information and problem on your ponast boiler from qualibreizh, melen and granubretagne come to Nicolas Dubois on Facebook with a ponast boiler cordially

hello Doudou 22; I can't find you on Facebook, are you still there?
CDT, Yann
0 x