Search found 12 results

View olivcody
01/01/19, 14:13
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2
answers: 3700
views: 399033

Re: The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

I'm taking this thread in progress and I don't want to debate the words used to play who's right. I had seen FGERVAIS's video without having read or seen critical comments and my personal conclusion at the end was that we are coming to the dawn of the 2020s in the phase of ...
View olivcody
23/11/18, 21:16
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : 100 85% bioethanol E205 in carbu
answers: 307
views: 284525

Re: 100% SuperEthanol E85 in 205 carburetor

Well, it's by going through this subject that talks about modifying the needles and needle of the carb, I wonder how to adapt it to the injection
View olivcody
22/11/18, 20:59
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : 100 85% bioethanol E205 in carbu
answers: 307
views: 284525

Re: 100% SuperEthanol E85 in 205 carburetor

I have a 106 96 phase2 injection but I read that you can put the carbide phase 1.
would this change allow to roll with ethanol?
View olivcody
02/04/18, 10:56
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Self-construction of a "family" methaniser
answers: 9
views: 66181

Re: Self-construction of a "family" methaniser

hello everyone, I'm digging up this post to avoid creating another one. my project is more or less the same: to supply gas to a stove for my summer kitchen. after my first research, since the temperature must be around 37 ° in the tank, I am thinking of making a simple assembly which does not produce ...
View olivcody
28/03/18, 14:00
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Solar combined assembly
answers: 0
views: 3388

Solar combined assembly

hello, in parallel with the installation of a boiler stove I would like to use hot water to heat two radiators and the shower via a solar tank. what is the best fit for this installation? -the stove heats the water from the radiators + a coil from the balloon in winter -the collector ...
View olivcody
28/03/18, 10:33
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Install Poujoulat wood stove yourself
answers: 0
views: 3252

Install Poujoulat wood stove yourself

Hello everyone, I would like to install a wood-fired boiler stove in my house, but faced with the few professionals offering this type of installation and the quotes at a prohibitive price, I am thinking of doing it alone. the house: single storey, plasterboard ceiling at 2m50, roof slope of 30%, roof ...
View olivcody
21/02/18, 09:34
Forum : Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ...
Subject : Global project in a new "eco-friendly" house
answers: 2
views: 6146

Re: Global project in a new "eco-friendly" house

here are the first elements of development of my project: the ground https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/52/22/77/terrai10.jpg the installation of the heating by boiler stove. I would like to power 2 radiators max and connect a solar collector to it for the summer. https: //i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/52/22/77/poele ...
View olivcody
18/02/18, 15:14
Forum : Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ...
Subject : Global project in a new "eco-friendly" house
answers: 2
views: 6146

Global project in a new "eco-friendly" house

Hello everyone, I have been registered for a long time but I did not have the opportunity to be able to carry out a comprehensive housing project. presentation: I am finalizing the purchase of a house in aquitaine (libournais) and I have the financial opportunity to make improvements. today I have 80m² + 2 ...
View olivcody
13/05/10, 15:27
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : diesel engine microlight pendulum
answers: 94
views: 76881

Wow, I didn't think I would get that much attention. Thank you for your answers, I feel supported (not like my wife ...) to summarize, so it is possible to put the smart engine. We forget the oil but for the reducer I think that a small one to reduce 4800 to 2800 rpm will do. For ...
View olivcody
11/05/10, 23:02
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : diesel engine microlight pendulum
answers: 94
views: 76881

Re: Diesel engine on pendulum ulm

hum: 70kg + the indispensable reducer (4800tr is much too fast) it's heavy ... A pendular ultralight is a drag trap and only works well with little power if it remains light (depending on the good principle of Henri Mignet), if it is heavy it takes power to have a correct rise ...

Go Advanced search