Uber, green transportation taxi why are so bad?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 03/07/15, 17:18

Your vision seems respectable and open to many possibilities
But wait some time around 2017 things will change
For my part I wait for SUNDAY : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/07/15, 18:34

chatelot16 wrote:
practical case, which happens to me these days: I need to get something bought on the right corner far enough from my home: the trip will cost too much ... if an uber-like system was available I would reduce the price of my trip by transporting other people ... or I would be transported by others depending on the availability indicated by the application

http://www.colis-voiturage.fr/
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 03/07/15, 22:41

thank you hoses it can be used, rather the other way to send things that I sell when the postage prices are too expensive for things of low value

when I want to buy I prefer to travel to see, but also put my travel to the service of others with this site goes in the right direction

uber pop has stopped operating in france, waiting for justice to do its job

he will have to help justice a little! uber pop responds effectively to a need ... must justice defend taxis that do not effectively provide the service we need ... is it the role of justice to prohibit doing better to defend those who have a monopoly and not making the slightest effort to improve service?

I am not a frequent traveler ... but I know someone who strolls around the world in countries where taxis are incomparably more welcoming than French taxis!

my only personal experience was the ivory coast, with low-cost taxis much simpler than in france ... original principles: if we are in a hurry we pay a high price and the taxi does not pick up any other passenger ... if we want to save money we pay less but the taxi picks up other customers and drops everyone in the most logical order ... it was 20 years ago no smartphone and d computer application, but I find it more efficient than in France
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 06/07/15, 09:46

find on the web
G7 : Cheesy:
Taxis, the story of an under-proletarianization. At the G7, 700 cars, 6 salaried drivers. All others are tenants
http://www.liberation.fr/libe-3-metro/1 ... res_129364
: Evil:
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 06/07/15, 20:19

Info to check source:
http://objectifterre.over-blog.org/2015 ... liste.html

CEO of Taxi G7, treasurer of the witness club, treasurer of François Hollande 2012.

Club Témoin - "Besides Holland, Lamy and Lagayette, we find in this circle Ségolène Royal, Jean-Yves Le Drian, the lawyer Jean-Pierre Mgnard, as well as Jean-Pierre Jouyet and Jean-Jacques Augier, two former members of the promotion Voltaire who are also close friends of the future president. "
"Why Hollande takes the side of taxis? Simply because he is in cahoots with the company G7 which represents 57% of Parisian taxis in terms of vehicles and to that, we must add all the ancillary services provided to the whole of the profession by this house.His former boss was the treasurer of the FH campaign.He was also the treasurer of the witness club, an association created in 93 by Jacques Delors for his possible candidacy for the presidential election and whose president was François Hollande. The founder of the G7 group, André Rousselet was Director of Mitterrand's Cabinet. His son Nicolas is currently the CEO of G7. He was heard by Thévenoud for his law on VTC as President of the Union des industries du taxi So why would Hollande go against his friends? He won't do anything against them, unfortunately! "
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 12/07/15, 16:48

Information that didn't really make the buzz : Mrgreen:
April 16th
Car sharing greatly reduces road mortality
Are you afraid of driving? Carpool! It is much less dangerous. A survey carried out by Sofres for the sector leader Blablacar and MAIF shows that carpooling is one of the safest means of transport, like the train or the plane. According to this survey published on April 16 (here in its entirety), 74% of carpoolers say they adopt "exemplary behavior" behind the wheel, against 45% of motorists on average. Blablacar members control their nervousness much more than other motorists. They are also more likely to check tire pressure or resist drowsiness.

Sofres survey. Admittedly, this is just a survey. When asked if you respect the traffic laws, you answer yes, of course, and then you take breaks to avoid falling asleep, that goes without saying. However, Sofres asked the same questions to 500 carpoolers on the one hand, and to a “control group” of 1 motorists on the other hand, which enables comparisons to be made.
http://transports.blog.lemonde.fr/2015/04/16/le-covoiturage-reduit-fortement-la-mortalite-routiere/
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 13/07/15, 23:31

I did not carpool, but hitchhiking a long time ago ... when I had a hitchhiking passenger I drove calmly ... when I was alone I drove hard ... at a time when I rolled at night and that at night the chicken was lying ...

with carpooling the result is the same! if you want carpooling to work you have to be serious! do not frighten the passger by driving like crazy ... so drive seriously!

a good computer application for optimizing transport should combine the functions of road GPS and speed limit indicator ... also favorable to safety

therefore the corporatism of taxis should not prohibit the new means which are better
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 14/07/15, 12:13

chatelot16 wrote:I did not carpool, but hitchhiking a long time ago ... when I had a hitchhiking passenger I drove calmly ... when I was alone I drove hard ... at a time when I rolled at night and that at night the chicken was lying ...

with carpooling the result is the same! if you want carpooling to work you have to be serious! do not frighten the passger by driving like crazy ... so drive seriously!

a good computer application for optimizing transport should combine the functions of road GPS and speed limit indicator ... also favorable to safety

therefore the corporatism of taxis should not prohibit the new means which are better

You talk about a world : Shock:
An exception makes a rule : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."