Reviews of wood stoves: Franco Belge, Godin or Supra?

Buying well and choosing a product or service well means, in addition to being satisfied, consuming less and preserving the planet, it is essential in 2021 to buy better! Also the exchange of information and experiences makes it possible to avoid various scams and crooks. In 2021, it is essential to exchange your experiences of use, positive or negative, because the market for products and services for the consumer has never been so abundant in the history of mankind. Helping to choose better is essential because buying better means buying sustainable!
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 06/10/08, 23:28

I followed the discussion of this forum up to page 170 and a few
then I'm tired of it.
I will have to go back there.

Sorry, I too was a victim of confusion.

:?
0 x
Eurus
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Eurus » 07/10/08, 16:25

nightrow wrote:completely agree, I also forgot to talk about another important parameter:
The thermal inertia of the house.
In a house with a low thermal inertia (very well insulated by the interior for example), it is necessary to be wary of the phase shift on the duration, because indeed with the sun or other, the temperature can quickly rise to an uncomfortable level. The mass stove (which would tempt me well you understood) is not necessarily the best idea in this case.
Houses designed to have mass stoves are often thus insulated from the outside, allowing the walls to act as accumulators and thus smooth out temperature variations.

Hello,

If I understand correctly, for an adobe house, the walls of which provide interior, would you rather recommend a mass stove?
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/10/08, 23:33

As Rabbit says, the mass stove is made to burn fir.
It must be taken into account.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 08/10/08, 01:11

I just finished a good bowl of apple gele :P

Since I only use my wood stove, it was hot this
evening. 12.5 ° C outside, 32 ° c in the kitchen. The rest of the house
revolves around 26 - 28 ° C. The night will be painful.

But it's my fault, I was afraid that my stove would heat up
not enough, so I loaded it 1/2 beech, 1/2 fir. It is my
special cold recipe. I was not disappointed.
8)
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 12/10/08, 12:56

I just bought a magazine that only talks about wood stoves ...
It is to cry ... the explanations on each poel are zero.
We are talking about decoration, and there are lots of photos ...
ZERO combustion technology!
We are even talking about a stove for cooking; but it is only used for decoration !!!!
it's not possible.
In addition, all the peels I have seen (mostly) are used for decoration, heating, yes ... but more? no...
a stove is easy cogeneration ...
Heat, cook, make hot water ...
But no, it seems that the crisis is not yet big enough.
Ha yes, they talked a bit about mass stoves (this is the only article that I found interesting
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
joebarteam54
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by joebarteam54 » 14/10/08, 23:21

Good evening, as the installer said forum you have to buy a good stove and get value for money. By this I mean that if you buy a stove at 800-1000 € well do not expect to do miracles with !!!

I recommend quality brands like HASE and SCAN, the rest is average.

I have for 2 years a Borgo stove from HASE with an efficiency of 80%, well I heat most of my house with it is impressive, and in addition as the logs are 25 cm I consume much less wood than my neighbors with their big chimneys!
In short, for those who have questions, buy quality and until the end of 2009 you are entitled to the tax credit of 50% on the price including the stove, it would be a shame to deprive it !!!
In 2010, it will only be + 40% (CQFD)

Last edited by joebarteam54 the 14 / 10 / 08, 23: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 14/10/08, 23:44

Last edited by Rabbit the 18 / 10 / 08, 22: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 15/10/08, 07:38

joebarteam54 wrote:.... well I heat almost all my house with it is impressive, and more as the logs are 25 cm I consume much less wood than my neighbors with their large chimneys !

It's smart so say that as a reflection; well I cut my logs into 10 cm pieces and I save wood while heating as much; sisi it's amazing Image
0 x
clarilau
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by clarilau » 15/10/08, 21:39

joebarteam54 wrote:Good evening, as the installer said forum you have to buy a good stove and get value for money. By this I mean that if you buy a stove at 800-1000 € well do not expect to do miracles with !!!

I recommend quality brands like HASE and SCAN, the rest is average.

I have for 2 years a Borgo stove from HASE with an efficiency of 80%, well I heat most of my house with it is impressive, and in addition as the logs are 25 cm I consume much less wood than my neighbors with their big chimneys!
In short, for those who have questions, buy quality and until the end of 2009 you are entitled to the tax credit of 50% on the price including the stove, it would be a shame to deprive it !!!
In 2010, it will only be + 40% (CQFD)

you are my boyfriend : Mrgreen:
0 x
clarilau
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by clarilau » 15/10/08, 21:42

bham wrote:
joebarteam54 wrote:.... well I heat almost all my house with it is impressive, and more as the logs are 25 cm I consume much less wood than my neighbors with their large chimneys !

It's smart so say that as a reflection; well I cut my logs into 10 cm pieces and I save wood while heating as much; sisi it's amazing Image

Why do you say that??? : Evil:

he is of course right and it is even proven, both must not go overboard
0 x