Uptech misting air cooler test (Foir'Fouille brand)

Buying well and choosing a product or service well means, in addition to being satisfied, consuming less and preserving the planet, it is essential in 2021 to buy better! Also the exchange of information and experiences makes it possible to avoid various scams and crooks. In 2021, it is essential to exchange your experiences of use, positive or negative, because the market for products and services for the consumer has never been so abundant in the history of mankind. Helping to choose better is essential because buying better means buying sustainable!
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Test of the Uptech misting air cooler (Foir'Fouille brand)

by Exnihiloest » 01/07/21, 23:10

The "felt" temperature, which today we claim to measure, however also depends on individuals. I often hear that the humid heat is difficult to bear, but it is the opposite in my case. I prefer 30 ° humid in Libreville, to 30 ° dry in Nîmes. Weird ...
Maybe an evaporator would be what I need then, except that too late, I recently had a "real" air conditioning in the warmest room where I spend a lot of time, under a big slate roof. I still rarely put it on. It is very quiet, no direct draft, it's still comfort. "Luxury, calm and pleasure" as Baudelaire said. For a room, I recommend.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Test of the Uptech misting air cooler (Foir'Fouille brand)

by Obamot » 21/06/22, 09:20

It's time to do an "UP"

Heat wave alert

Take out your foggers and fans...

Heat wave and health: don't forget to hydrate yourself “before you get thirsty”, and take showers “before you feel bad.”

(And everything you need to do such as: using a fan, not exposing yourself to the sun unnecessarily, eating fruit, isotonic drink if physical demands or need to walk for a long time, etc.)

How to make isotonic water?
To prepare 1 liter of isotonic drink, mix 50 cl of pure fruit juice (grape juice, richer in sugar, may be preferred) in 50 cl of water, add a quarter of a (small) teaspoon salt. Otherwise, cold tea without forgetting the salt... Finally, it is advisable to prepare your drink as close as possible to its consumption.
2 x