Opinion and test Hydrogen HHO kit feedback experience?

Buying well and choosing a product or service well means, in addition to being satisfied, consuming less and preserving the planet, it is essential in 2021 to buy better! Also the exchange of information and experiences makes it possible to avoid various scams and crooks. In 2021, it is essential to exchange your experiences of use, positive or negative, because the market for products and services for the consumer has never been so abundant in the history of mankind. Helping to choose better is essential because buying better means buying sustainable!
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: HHO experience feedback kit?

by gildas » 10/09/19, 17:00

Indeed there is not credible! Generally on car or 4X4 it is about 20% in normal operation with HHO. It was not me who posted this video ...

Here too it may be possible to make 50%:

A simple process… and French! We save up to 50% of Fuel Thanks to water

"The whole is completely autonomous, requires no electrical connection and only works in correlation with the activity of the engine by using only the engine vacuum at the intake to make it work"

https://hybrideaeau.fr/eco-leau-bretagn ... e-realite/
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 10/09/19, 17:29

Gildas wrote:Indeed there is not credible! Generally on car or 4X4 it is about 20% in normal operation with HHO. It was not me who posted this video ...

Here too it may be possible to make 50%:

A simple process… and French! We save up to 50% of Fuel Thanks to water

"The whole is completely autonomous, requires no electrical connection and only works in correlation with the activity of the engine by using only the engine vacuum at the intake to make it work"

https://hybrideaeau.fr/eco-leau-bretagn ... e-realite/

I have this system, but I'm far from 50% ... it's completely fanciful or it concerns "I don't know" what engine!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/01/20, 08:59

0 x
miguelgromo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by miguelgromo » 29/05/20, 01:35

Christophe wrote:HHO kits would be banned at the CT since January 2020: consume less-car / kit-HHO-and-injection-and-water-allowed-to-side-by-the-dreal-t16268.html

Indeed, the installation of an HHO Hydrogen generator does not physically affect the engine or the fuel tank. This system therefore does not require any special approval from DRIRE, nor a certification process, or the approval of an insurance plan. There is no law prohibiting the use of hydrogen generators for the automobile in France.

There is therefore no need for specific approval because our hydrogen generators are considered to be fuel savers (decree of 26/02/1976 modified on 26/12/1997) which do not change the characteristics of the vehicle.
https://www.hho-plus.com/hho-fr

The installation of the HHO kit on your car is reversible and you can always remove it and return to normal fuel.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/05/20, 08:47

Christophe wrote:HHO kits would be banned at the CT since January 2020: consume less-car / kit-HHO-and-injection-and-water-allowed-to-side-by-the-dreal-t16268.html

It's not hho ... But it went to control ...

biofuels / vegetable-oil-recycled-in-diesel-common-rail-t15357.html
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/05/20, 12:20

Was your controller cold Macro? The covid maybe? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/05/20, 19:00

No ... We have a mutual friend ... Jacques Daniel : Mrgreen:
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
cabbage
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by cabbage » 29/05/20, 19:04

Hello, so is it authorized or not ?, because Christophe says "forbidden" and Miguelgromo answers "indeed it is not forbidden" !!! : Shock:
0 x
Y am so happy cause today y found my frends .....
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/05/20, 01:54

choucoune wrote:Hello, so is it authorized or not ?, because Christophe says "forbidden" and Miguelgromo answers "indeed it is not forbidden" !!! : Shock:

Miguel is, apparently, a kit seller ... he shouldn't shoot himself in the foot ...
0 x
Christophe

Re: Opinion and test Hydrogen HHO Kit feedback experience?

by Christophe » 17/05/22, 11:28

I'm posting this here: the Grand Est region is promoting the injection of hydrogen into thermal engines...a project labeled Solar Impulse for innovation when we know that this has existed for more than 10-15 years? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/regiongr ... 79424-8FmZ

Certainly too "conspiratorial" at the time! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x