Mosquito Magnet Pioneer, the CO2 and gas mosquito trap that mimics breathing

Buying well and choosing a product or service well means, in addition to being satisfied, consuming less and preserving the planet, it is essential in 2021 to buy better! Also the exchange of information and experiences makes it possible to avoid various scams and crooks. In 2021, it is essential to exchange your experiences of use, positive or negative, because the market for products and services for the consumer has never been so abundant in the history of mankind. Helping to choose better is essential because buying better means buying sustainable!
Christophe

Mosquito Magnet Pioneer, the CO2 and gas mosquito trap that mimics breathing

by Christophe » 23/06/21, 16:11

It's all in the title ... a CO2 mosquito repellent that mimics breathing. How? 'Or' What ? Bin burning gas ...

I prefer not to give my opinion in order to be polite!

I am speechless that in 2021 we can develop and sell such shit ... at a high price too!

Lemongrass works very well, for 629 € there is enough to buy lemongrass for several generations !!

Mosquito Magnet Pioneer Dos.jpg

Mosquito Magnet Pioneer.jpg
Mosquito Magnet Pioneer.jpg (489.7 KiB) Viewed 14721 times

The worst part is that LM has certainly done his little market research and some assholes will of course rush on it (because it's new and the neighbor doesn't ...)
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Mosquito Magnet Pioneer, the gas and CO2 mosquito trap

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/06/21, 16:17

It slips me into the auricle that lemongrass does not work and that it is better to have rose geranium and lavender.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/06/21, 16:23

By Daniel M. (FORCALQUEIRET, Metropolitan France) on June 09, 2021 (Mosquito Magnet Pioneer):

Extraordinary

We have a 3000m2 garden
As soon as it was put into service, this device proved to be extraordinarily effective.
We were invaded by mosquitoes regularly and in the evening it was impossible to have an aperitif in the garden by the swimming pool
The same evening after only a few hours of operation
Nothing on the horizon and since nothing we quietly drink our aperitif
It's really unbelievable
Could it last
To see at the end of the season
Plus we have a lot less flying insects all day long and that's great.
It was our neighbor who told us about this system that he has been using for over a year.
This is what we can say about our experience

https://www.antimoustic.com/pieges/pieg ... et-pioneer
Here is a beautiful testimony! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

But you are even more expensive!
Here is the Mosquito Magnet Executive at € 1 incl. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
https://www.antimoustic.com/pieges/pieg ... -executive
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/21, 18:09

It's not good to advertise : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/06/21, 18:26

Christophe wrote:It's not good to advertise : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

What is more interesting is one of the two products diffused by this dung and which is presented as non-toxic:
oct-1-en-3-ol:
Toxicity, ecotoxicity
In an animal study, octenol was shown to be:

an endocrine disruptor (it disrupts the homeostasis of a neurohormone which is also a neurotransmitter: dopamine and could be an environmental agent involved in Parkinson's disease.
a neurotoxicant for Drosophila Drosophila melanogaster used as an animal model
a cytotoxic (in the laboratory); for human embryonic stem cells and for murine leukocytes according to Gorham and Hokeness, 201227.

In 2013, Inamdar et al. have shown that it exerts its toxicity by negatively interfering with dopamine homeostasis.
(wiki)
: Mrgreen:

Oh and worse, on the supermarket poster it says "electric trap" while it is on gas ... : roll:
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 23/06/21, 19:04

yes but this is collective protection : Wink:
I had seen a report where he created a barrier with CO2 traps that seemed effective for customers inside the barrier ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/06/21, 02:23

thibr wrote:yes but this is collective protection : Wink:
I had seen a report where he created a barrier with CO2 traps that seemed effective for customers inside the barrier ...

€ 6290 per barrier + gas ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

There are natural processes that repel mosquitoes very well ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/06/21, 02:48

On the cardboard is noted "trap the bitches" :?: :?:
Its sting, which gives a burning sensation, has earned it the name of “brûlot” in French-speaking Canada1. In France, they are sometimes mistakenly called “chiggers”. They have many nicknames: in the South of France we find names taken from Occitan "arabis" or "alambis" 2 https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceratopogonidae
We learn about it every day : Idea:

If it's made in Canada, they shouldn't import the bugs to us with :frown:
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 24/06/21, 21:01

This is the story of two childhood friends - “we've known each other since we were 6 years old! - who grew up in the Camargue, a region infested with mosquitoes. At thirty, Pierre Bellagambi and Simon Lillamand, decided to join forces and tackle this scourge. They designed an anti-mosquito “terminal” called Qista, according to an innovative and clever principle.
The terminal is a decoy. “It will simulate human respiration with CO2 and an olfactory decoy. This will indicate to the female mosquito who is looking for a warm blooded meal that there is someone biting inside. She approaches and in her race she gets sucked into a net ”, explains Simon Lillamand. An ecological way to stop their crazy reproduction: a mosquito can lay up to 200 eggs in 48 hours.
1 x
Christophe

Re: Mosquito Magnet Pioneer, the CO2 and gas mosquito trap that mimics breathing

by Christophe » 07/09/21, 14:09

France Culture also talks about it:

Except that using a CO2 bobonne is really bullshit considering how much CO2 in a bottle costs ... I think it's even worse than bottled gas ...

It is typically the invention that should use nanogasification: a few kg of compost waste is probably enough for the season !!

Directly or through biomethane ... to think about.
0 x

Go back to "Reviews and tests of products and services." Good deals, scams and scams. What to choose, reviews and purchase tests to choose better! "