AliExpress: increase well beyond 20% VAT

Buying well and choosing a product or service well means, in addition to being satisfied, consuming less and preserving the planet, it is essential in 2021 to buy better! Also the exchange of information and experiences makes it possible to avoid various scams and crooks. In 2021, it is essential to exchange your experiences of use, positive or negative, because the market for products and services for the consumer has never been so abundant in the history of mankind. Helping to choose better is essential because buying better means buying sustainable!
Christophe

Re: AliExpress: increase well beyond 20% VAT

by Christophe » 05/09/21, 17:58

We understood Exni ... still in drivel mode? : Mrgreen:
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/09/21, 18:04

Exnihiloest wrote: 
if the GAFA pay little or no tax, it doesn't matter, it may even be beneficial for everything ...

But of course...
A study quantifies for the first time in a precise way and country by country the losses of tax revenue due to the tax optimization of multinationals and the super-rich. The slate amounts to 427 billion dollars a year and the main people responsible for this system are four European countries ....

...France loses $ 20 billion a year

The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) agreed to publish for the first time, in July 2020, tax data, country by country, allowing the share of profits of multinationals that escape tax to be deducted in States where they operate ....

.... These new data show that corporate tax optimization costs governments much more ($ 245 billion in lost tax revenue each year) than tax evasion by private taxpayers, which is estimated at $ 182 billion. per year by the study authors.

https://www.france24.com/fr/%C3%A9co-te ... ars-par-an
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/09/21, 19:33

Christophe wrote:We understood Exni ... still in drivel mode? : Mrgreen:

I thought rambling was the rule, given your repetitive rants against Macron for years, and those repeated by your darling Gadget against his "bozo".
Tell us everything. Am I encroaching on your flower beds? Do you want to keep the monopoly on rambling? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/09/21, 19:38

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:...

France but not the citizen. Given the costly and unnecessary use of it by the state and the local authorities, the citizen would never benefit from the benefits of this money.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/09/21, 19:42

Exnihiloest wrote:

France but not the citizen.

How does France hold up, unhappy fool ??? The money of France is us ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/21, 19:53

Exnihiloest wrote:
Christophe wrote:We understood Exni ... still in drivel mode? : Mrgreen:

I thought rambling was the rule, given your repetitive rants against Macron for years, and those repeated by your darling Gadget against his "bozo".
Tell us everything. Am I encroaching on your flower beds? Do you want to keep the monopoly on rambling? : Mrgreen:

: Arrow: bistro / humor-t1191-14730.html # p465427 : Mrgreen:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/09/21, 22:22

How does France hold up, unhappy fool ??? The money of France is us ...

The money from France means nothing if everyone does not find their way there, asshole. When we see the use we make of it, we understand that it is wasted. A simple example: the road. In my town, one year we install speed bumps. Two years later we remove them and we put in baffles.
We limit to 80 km / h in France, spending millions of € for panels. A year later, the departments are left to decide, a third of which comes down to 90, at great cost for new signs to be redone. Our politicians do not care about public money because it is not theirs. If a municipality goes bankrupt, it doesn't care. As I heard a mayor say: "normal that we ask for more local taxes since we have spent more!" : roll:

GAFAs are companies that can go bankrupt, or collapse and get bought out. Management is much better. I am much better regarded by Amazon when I speak to them, than by any public service. At Amazon, when I call on the phone, I have a human who answers, and without waiting. We are not at gouv.fr! So yes, I have no animosity against the GAFA. Even if money is their religion, and perhaps because of that, they participate much better in technical progress, in the progress of ideas, and indirectly in social progress, than a good part of our institutions.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 05/09/21, 22:36

Paid 20% VAT, that's normal, and possibly on delivery.

In France, whether you buy an item in VAT 5.5, or 20%, the delivery is 20% VAT.

All I'm saying is that it has increased well beyond 20% VAT ...

In France, the VAT on butter is 5.5, on margarine 20%.

On chocolate? it's super complicated, depending on the amount of chocolate, if it's a bite, less than 5 cm, and less than 20g ....

A tuna salad, canned, if forked, 10% VAT, otherwise 5.5 ...

In France, the VAT is a real gas factory ...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/09/21, 23:07

You have to arrange with the Chinese store, there are some who arrange the deal for you to put a small amount as the value of the goods, suddenly the amount of taxes is peanuts ...

There is always a risk with the Chinese, you have to avoid the shops that are in Guangdong (Guangzhou is the capital) Better known here as “Canton” (Guangdong is pronounced almost like “Canton”) there are many 'professional scammers out there.

Do not hesitate to choose stores with the highest possible “like” score. 98.x% is a low score, because many shops are created to disappear, suddenly, if you are among the last in the game (on the plane), you will never have the goods ordered and the shop will disappear.

As an alternative, it is important not to use ebay, which does everything for sellers, but absolutely nothing for buyers in the event of a dispute. The system is designed so that buyers are pushed outside the appeal periods (which are too short) and then there is nothing more to do.

It is better to buy with a credit card that has insurance in case you never receive the goods (this is a basic precaution).

I personally made a very good deal in China by replacing H4 halogen lamps with ultra bright LED lamps on an old vehicle.
LED bulbs sold for more than 400 € in the USA and nearly 300 € in Europe (and even difficult to find due to legislation), for 60 € the pair ... (those like Philip's which do not blind drivers coming in front.)
0 x
winget
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by winget » 27/02/22, 10:57

It is absolutely outrageous! : Shock: : Shock:
0 x

Go back to "Reviews and tests of products and services." Good deals, scams and scams. What to choose, reviews and purchase tests to choose better! "