Search found 33 results

by newstarnord
21/02/22, 15:50
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : placo lining thermal bridge with parquet, expanding foam
answers: 14
views: 5796

Re: Thermal bridge placo lining with parquet, expanding foam

Hello, Yes it is a two-storey house: basement, living rooms and another part half attic, half living room. There are therefore 3 slabs, that of the basement, that of the living rooms, and that of the attic. The attic has 6m high ceilings (approximately) Let me describe the...
by newstarnord
21/02/22, 12:56

for the worst cases of structural crumbling you have to shave the house No, there is no problem on the house, it is in perfect condition, the placo insulation I am talking about, I did not do it, I I just insulated the brick partitions with vermiculite and perlite, to replace the void...
by newstarnord
20/02/22, 21:09

No; for the staircase, it's just that the facade has a side staircase. So, to put the scaffolding, not easy. Finally, I saw that there is cladding, in this case no need to make coating I suppose, but, to see. Finally, I have a 3 cm plaster brick partition in the bathroom...
by newstarnord
19/02/22, 19:23

Ok, I'm going to look at the price level of facade insulation, but anyway it seems almost impossible to me, moreover if I understood correctly you have to pay attention to the type of coating and paint that covers the house, and , especially, in the event that we could have enough money to...
by newstarnord
19/02/22, 13:36

Thank you for your answer but I still have other questions suddenly :) I will do a complete ITE to “passivate” the house, without discussion. Yes, that's ideal, that's for sure, but for that I would have to find a craftsman who agrees to set me up and rent me scaffolding for a month...
by newstarnord
18/02/22, 23:03

Oh no; concerning the absolute humidity, today it is not raining I have 66% 8°C outside and I have 18° 66% inside, so if I agree I will lower the humidity. I have about 7,8 g of water inside And about 3 g outside Per kg of air. But I sometimes had in autumn especially...
by newstarnord
18/02/22, 22:29

1) I did not understand the statement very well, nor the layout of the premises. In fact it is a room which rests on the concrete slab of the beam-slab ceiling of a basement on the ground floor. The joists rest on this slab. The parquet is on the joists. If I install placo with rails, s...
by newstarnord
16/02/22, 12:46

placo lining thermal bridge with parquet, expanding foam

Hello, We have a house with parquet in one bedroom. Parquet laid on joists, traditional parquet. This house has a plaster brick partition, plus 5 cms of vermiculite between the partition and the exterior wall. The exterior wall is brick too. I wonder if it's possible...
by newstarnord
05/11/21, 10:08
Subject : Ceiling condensation problem
views: 7542

Re: Ceiling condensation problem

This concrete slab is probably the cause of a massive thermal bridge at the walls and an insulating floor will not solve this point. Yes, but it's weird, because in previous years I hadn't had this phenomenon. At the same time this fall it is not very cold and it rains a lot; ...
by newstarnord
05/11/21, 10:00
Subject : Ceiling condensation problem
views: 7542

Re: Ceiling condensation problem

Yes, okay, but we already have a lot of rubber, palm, ficus plants ... And, all these plants, you have to water them, so that does not bring humidity either? The most ecological and the most beautiful moisture absorbent is very simple and it is nature that provides it ... fern and n ...

Go Advanced search