You and your EGR valve ...

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.

For you, the EGR valve is:

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 01/02/07, 09:51

egr?
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 01/02/07, 13:06

My counter has also been verified (at 120)
abyssin3 wrote: [/off topic]

Woodcutter wrote:I will make a separate topic.

Judicious idea;)
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 01/02/07, 18:32

Hello

we are talking about co² and planet or quarrel with kids?

whether you are driving on 130 on the highway or 250 the difference will be slight.

Whether you heat yourself at 15 ° with a well insulated shed or at 20 ° with a strainer the difference will be enormous.

which pollutes the most (per ton of meat transported): 5 bus 000 000 of km which passes the technical control because it is not necessary to get in the wrong with the mayor or clio diesel pantoniser with the oil of fryer with 2 people on board?

stop your delirium on speed with modern garbage cans it does not hold the road anymore. the car kills more with their mufflers than with accidents and it is not by multiplying the tram, the bus corridor etc that we pollute less, a parked car pollutes less than a car that eats food. 'clutch in the traffic jam to find a place.

maintain your cars made them last 500000km, take them only when needed and there you do something for the planets, but stop to piss off for 10km / h technically it does not stand up.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 01/02/07, 21:06

maintain your cars made them last 500000km, take them only when needed and there you do something for the planets, but stop to piss off for 10km / h technically it does not stand up.

Okay with you zac, but the faster you roll, the more you consume it's still true.
But it is on that the cars pollute + in town to touch-key to the red lights: it is only to see the peaks of pollution the summer. : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 01/02/07, 22:13

abyssin3 wrote:[..]
Woodcutter wrote:I will make a separate topic.

Judicious idea;)
Check your quotes ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 01/02/07, 22:30

nialabert wrote:[...] And it seems to me that for the motorcycles, the manufacturers have agreed on a maximum speed: 200km / h
Ah? You would have more info on it (in MP to avoid the HS)?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
zac

by zac » 01/02/07, 22:43

jean63 wrote: but the faster you roll, the more you consume it's still true.

Hello

on the bottom you're right Jean, the problem is that modern cars are overpowered and as a motor has (roughly speaking) its best performance where the torque curve crosses that of power many cars consume less 150 than 110 for medium cars for big cars is worse.
the blazer of my friend on small road + city (30 to 80) it is 25 / 28l, way own to 140 it is 12l falling to 90 the box retrograde a report and one passes to 16 / 18l.
it is sure that on 4L one consumes less to 90 than 110, but there is bigger world which rolls in 4L : Evil:

See you soon
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 02/02/07, 00:04

......... and the EGR valve, what becomes of it all?

but where are the moderators?

subject "EGR valve" closed, now that we know how to disassemble and clean them or remove them !! : Lol:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 02/02/07, 00:48

jean63 wrote:subject "EGR valve" closed, now that we know how to disassemble and clean them or remove them !!

It is clear that seeing what was inside, I disconnected mine for a while ... ;-)
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 02/02/07, 01:14

It is clear that seeing what was inside, I disconnected mine for a while ... ;-)

I do not have this problem with my R25 LPG 1989: no diesel = no grime, no EGR valve (it did not exist yet), no catalytic converter = no exorbitant cost to change it.

Every day I tell myself that it works well and at 10l 0,70 euros LPG / 100 kms I can make it last a little longer, hoping it will release us the reliable super supercar, which does not pollute, which sends a mini CO2, without EGR valve that clogs, without FAP that clogs, without complicated electronics, .... good enough dream .... frankly it'll be tossing.
I read so many contradictory arguments that I do not know where to look.
0 x