You and your EGR valve ...

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.

For you, the EGR valve is:

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 02/02/07, 10:07

jean63 wrote:but where are the moderators?

I do not know about others, but me, at 01h04, I was in my sack : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 02/02/07, 14:16

For modos, I was joking ...
8)
Yeah OK I go to bed a little too late, but I watch TV shows after 23pm and there are a lot of great ones. Yesterday it was infra-red on FR2 "the 50s" (that concerns me, because born in 50). I don't have a problem with sleeping time. I drive my daughter to high school at 7:30 am but I can take a nap (ortho?) During the day sometimes, if necessary.

In fact, everything that is happening came directly from the USA via the Marshall Plan ==> arrival of tractors for the peasants (1/4 of the population worked and lived in the countryside).

Automatically, campaigns have been emptied gradually (this is exactly what is happening in China now).

And the result, we see today: living conditions better (in appearance) because when we see the problems that led to the improvement of living conditions (for the most advantaged), it is still thinking about the well founded of this current globalized consumer society. : Evil:

It would be necessary to develop much more ..... subject VAST.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by nialabert » 02/02/07, 14:24

Woodcutter wrote:
nialabert wrote:[...] And it seems to me that for the motorcycles, the manufacturers have agreed on a maximum speed: 200km / h
Ah? You would have more info on it (in MP to avoid the HS)?

I am HS, but what I wrote is not quite right. I read in a motorcycle magazine, that the Japanese manufacturers have agreed to clamp their motorcycles 300km / h and not 200,

It's not a law, just an agreement.

[maj] source: motorcycles and biker no69 p 21 test the Kawa ZZR1400
0 x
Researchers who seek are found, but researchers found it seeks.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 02/02/07, 16:41

Hello,

This did not vote on the strong ERG valve, must believe that most drives with new cars, because those who use old cars, can not escape a replacement valve that ..
and once they paid they know what it means ERG
On an old Mercedes 1984 there was a valve ERG!

Off topic for speed is the odometer which is limited to 200kmh
enpeche that the bomber to Exiter with the dial!

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 02/02/07, 16:59

for the egr I wait for the new conso with impatience!
to choose a new model of car is a problem, is a diesel atmo it still exists? :?
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 02/02/07, 17:15

to choose a new model of car is a problem, is a diesel atmo it still exists?

Why not ? you have to see with Bucheron, he masters everything that is engines / power and co .....

My son has a Jumpy from 2003 with a 1,9D engine not Hdi and without turbo ............ on the other hand there is a valve EGR (but not controlled electronically: no light that turns on on the dashboard, no electronic box or control with suitcase). In this case, the best thing to do is to remove this valve so as not to have trouble. It was the catalytic converter clogged with soot at 60000 kms.

That's why I "soot" less and less friend with diesel although it sends a little less CO2 up there "in the sky".
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 02/02/07, 23:54

denis wrote:[....] to choose a new model of car is a problem, is a diesel atmo it still exists? :?
No, I do not think so...
In any case not in the "current" models ...

I'm looking for ... I'm looking for ... :? and I do not find ... In all the French manufacturers is almost certain ...

Maybe there are still some VAG models with the 1.9 SDI?
To see.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 03/02/07, 00:16

Bon ben not even ...

VAG replaced the old specification of the atmo 1.9 by a version deflated 70 1.4 hp TDI ...

So exit atmospheric diesels on new supply in France ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 03/02/07, 00:27

Woodcutter wrote:Bon ben not even ...

VAG replaced the old specification of the atmo 1.9 by a version deflated 70 1.4 hp TDI ...

So exit atmospheric diesels on new supply in France ...

What I can not believe they have completely abandoned the good basic diesel that can run without much problem with HVB and be pantonisé !! imagine the garage that lifts the hood and sees a pantone mounting !!!

It is clear that the whole fleet of new "sharp" motor vehicles well we will have to buy new and dump before big trouble happens, because there is no longer any question of solving the problems at the back of the garage! It is all good for the manufacturers and their network which will take all the gogos of the wheel by the goatee.

We will try to resist a little more. : Cry:
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 03/02/07, 10:12

it's a certain dictatorship!
I'm going to go expensive peugeot to buy a atmo d, in front of the seller I would say chao : Cheesy:
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/