Still magnets to reduce consumption :)

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/01/15, 16:35

Jonule said:

must therefore crush the hose (copper connection for example) for a better effect.

Okay for crushing, but not for copper, which changes the orientation of the field. I think you should first try with plastic or rubber.

Anyway, Bidouille wants to give it a try. Fixed charge. With strong magnets.

If at least we twist a scam, we will still have done that for humanity.

For water, it would seem that the magnet prevents limescale from being deposited, which is not the same thing as a filtration by softener which removes limescale.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 13/01/15, 19:32

re,

first of all thank you Gilda for the precision, it seems very logical indeed. Say like that it's still clearer.

The ion :) , I quite see what you mean but hey, in my case it is hope that makes you live;) ...

and for filtration, this is what I thought, for the 5 micron this being said, I was told that to obtain real filtration with the announced micron it is necessary to pass several times the product to be filtered, in the filter of the chosen dimension ....

In the way you explained it for example, but also by larger pores in certain places, etc etc, suddenly a second filtration is not necessarily useless ...

Additional protection against impurities, which are also ferromagnetic is always a gain in my humble opinion ...

So here it is to do and stop saying :) ...

and to conclude for the moment I allow myself to copy paste a part of this quote

http://www.supertherm.fr/15/economie/historique.php

"To our knowledge, no complete scientific study (theoretical science and applied science) has really been undertaken to explain the action of magnetic fields on liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons.

Since the beginning of the last century (see above), numerous action observations have been made, including by various recognized laboratories, and have demonstrated that, when a magnetic economizer is well designed, it brings real efficiency and the improvement in combustion is unambiguous. It is still necessary to disregard its prejudices and be rigorous enough to compare what is comparable.

Much skepticism is still encountered today, fueled in particular by certain products with dubious design and effectiveness... "

I like the way it is said ...

more and thank you for me and for you;) ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/01/15, 19:41

: Mrgreen: ......
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/01/15, 20:56

elephant wrote:Jonule said:

must therefore crush the hose (copper connection for example) for a better effect.

Okay for crushing, but not for copper, which changes the orientation of the field. I think you should first try with plastic or rubber.

Ok for crushing (reduction of the air gap). But copper does not change much during the course of the magnetic field lines.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perm%C3%A9 ... C3%A9tique

In air, vacuum, gases, copper, aluminum, earth, and other materials, \ mu_r is approximately equal to 1, these materials then being unable to channel the magnetic field.

Clearly, you can separate your magnets for example directly with a brass foil of a few tenths of a mm thick on the edges, to leave a passage to the fuel. The air gap is very small, you have maximum effect. This resists pressure, fuel, corrosion and without disturbing the magnetic field.

And if FLytox you go back there could you please give me the limits of the modification of the hose if there are any? or someone else, the question being: can I change the fuel hose at the pump in order to replace it with a kind of gearbox, and this without modifying the quantity of fuel admitted, or let's say more generally keep the engine running smoothly?

Is there something not to do Smile

Your hose must be able to withstand the pressure of the BP pump if there is one. (Normally not mean 300g / cm2?). Keep the hose as much as possible from the original internal diameter and rubber which supports the GO or made of copper. Try to do with not too much over-length.
The best thing is that the added pipe part remains purgeable ....

The enemy is to multiply the connections, with as a consequence the small leak which allows the air to return to the stop and which fout the mess in the operation of the injection pump.
Your thing with magnets may well go to the bottom of a decanter ... :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 14/01/15, 14:34

Greetings,

thanks, FLytox c cool ... small precision

Clearly, you can separate your magnets for example directly with a brass foil of a few tenths of a mm thick on the edges, to leave a passage to the fuel. The air gap is very small, you have maximum effect. This resists pressure, fuel, corrosion and without disturbing the magnetic field.

until here i follow you :)

Keep the hose as much of the original interior diameter as possible and rubber that supports the GO or made of copper. Try to do with not too much over-length.

Hmmm what do I do with my two magnets separated by a foil of a few millimeters :) ...

I keep the same surface? so I adapt the thickness of the foil according to the surface of the magnets?

for the purge the idea is very good :) .

And as for the fittings it's like plumbing, multiplying the fittings is multiplying the risk of leaks we agree ...

At the bottom of a decanter ... good idea too :) ...

maybe even just to catch dirt, just putting a magnet in the bottom of the decanter can be a plus for filtration ....

In short I summarize for my case, if I offer the following assembly is it seems ok to you:

* GO filter outlet ---> end of original hose -> entry into the magnet block separated by a spacer in brass foil (the magnets will therefore be in attraction mode), with equal circulation surface with the original hose ---> entry into the pump via the outlet tube of the magnet block ...

I will therefore look into the manufacture of inlet and outlet fittings .... simple, economical and reliable .... just that :) ...

to be continued .... I am interested in all the proposals;) ....
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 14/01/15, 23:06

bidouille23 wrote:
Keep the hose as much of the original interior diameter as possible and rubber that supports the GO or made of copper. Try to do with not too much over-length.

Hmmm what do I do with my two magnets separated by a foil of a few millimeters :) ...

I keep the same surface? so I adapt the thickness of the foil according to the surface of the magnets?

Not been clear enough. : Mrgreen: Where you put the magnets, take the necessary space (the diameter you need) If the fuel flows slowly (large diameter), the particles will settle better. It is a compromise between fuel speed (small diameter) and proximity to the magnet. But for the rest of the path of the added pipe it is good to keep a diameter approaching the original.

At the bottom of a decanter ... good idea too :) ...
maybe even just to catch dirt, just putting a magnet in the bottom of the decanter can be a plus for filtration ....

This can be very simple for a first try. :P
You were talking about fouling of the metal injectors / particles, it seemed to me that it was rather the carbon deposit that was predominant ...
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 15/01/15, 09:10

hello hack,
the most known decanter on a car is ... the tank, that's where it settles first;
then you have: the diesel filter: it is at the bottom that there is precisely, provided at the bottom of the decantation, a water detector, because the water is heavier than diesel (= oil).
> precisely, at the bottom of your diesel filter holder, you will see, if you lift your diesel filter inside, a nut which fixes it to an aluminum support: I think you can fix it on this metal nut .. . a cylindrical magnet, it is a 13 mm nut : Idea:

PS: "the aluminum support", it is the heat exchanger of the engine in hot water outlet / engine cooling ~ 80 ° C, where moreover passes in priority the fuel BEFORE the diesel filter, if the t ° C is less than 10 ° C, order dictated by the calorstat of the diesel filter holder: this is the fuel heater

PS 2: it seems to me that the speed oil drain plug of my vehicle has a metal end to suck in the wear metal particles, and I think that of the oil sump too
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/01/15, 11:55

Flytox said:

Where you put the magnets, take the necessary space (the diameter you need) If the fuel flows slowly (large diameter), the particles will settle better. It is a compromise between fuel speed (small diameter) and proximity to the magnet.

Nothing prevents from an "operational" perspective to achieve a part of identical section, but flatter and wider. But is it really necessary at this stage of the tests?

In the hypothesis where the effect is there, nothing prevents to build on it for more efficiency, with less powerful magnets, possibly over a longer length, etc ....
Admitting that we see something, it will be necessary to conduct tests on the relationship between the intensity of the field, the duration of exposure and the economy.

But it's still far too early!

In the immediate future: a rubber hose and a magnet from the thunder of God to see if this rumor p ... is founded or not.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 15/01/15, 12:58

Hi tattoo :) ,

Small elephant precision, I do not mix the test with the group and the thing that I leave on my car (because even psychological speaking I just touched the - 5 L / 100, I have my truck license and the driving I know a little we will say, it's been a few years that I have been looking into the problem of economical driving .... and with this car which I inherited three years ago, I went from 5.8 L / 100 to mes - from 5 L to something ready and measured by experience :) lol measures after all very unscientific ...) In short I do not intend to remove the busuk from my engine ... so the simply improved (do not spend more than a day there), and see what I get out as poo from inside ...

The advantage of a hose is that when I remove the magnets the poop falls, in the case where the liquid flows on the magnets, cleaning is much less simple and less effective .....

Otherwise oki fly it is clear :) ... we each have our own way of understanding things;) ...

Put a magnet at the bottom of the filter holder I will look at this .... at the bottom of a boiler circuit decanter also pk not;) ...

Jonul thank you for the explanation I would fall asleep a little less stupid tonight thanks to all of you .... and it's not over :)

Flytox

You were talking about fouling of the metal injectors / particles, it seemed to me that it was rather the carbon deposit that was predominant

I may have been carried away in my writing, so I correct: fouling of the pump, and disturbance of the injection jet by the particles ... but as jonul said if below 5 micron this is not annoying for simple injector, it is undoubtedly on the fouling of the pump that this will play, after the pump the pressure must prevent any deposit ...
But a filter never perfectly filters everything on the first pass ... suddenly I tell myself that there must be spraying defects.

The reasoning holds the road it seems to me?

I make logic with the knowledge I have, but my knowledge is sometimes false and, sometimes incomplete, and it is I also think to help each other that the forum are there (and many this one) ....

So, I trust you when the carbon deposit : Mrgreen:

I think I answered everything there ....

yes I forgot, by reading wiki on different magnetic materials it gave me a form in which I had not yet considered the thing .....

here: http: //fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamagn%C3%A9tisme

Diamagnetism is a general property of atomic matter (matter made up of atoms), which causes the appearance of a magnetic field opposite to an applied magnetic field. The origin of diamagnetism is a quantum phenomenon (Landau quantification), which can be explained by the modification of the orbital movement of electrons around the atomic nucleus.

well yeah it's the tree that hid the forest in my head .... i imagined that the magnets could have an action on the whole material ... the beam in the eye ...

Well now it seems to me much more obvious that a magnetic field, applying to anything, will have an effect .... on the electron / nucleus which have a charge ...

On the other hand, quantifying the effects is the question, the enigma ... which we will try to solve here for petroleum products ...

it's better said there and more understandable right?

see you
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/01/15, 23:19

bidouille23 wrote:Well now it seems to me much more obvious that a magnetic field, applying to anything, will have an effect .... on the electron / nucleus which have a charge ...
... different depending on the material. The attraction, as I already wrote, is done only on those which are ferromagnetic, apart from the filings :o ??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH4D2EADDrQ
0 x