Why does Man like so much acceleration? Vehicles, sport ...

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Re: Why does Man like so much acceleration? Vehicles, sport ...

by Christophe » 18/02/19, 13:15

Yes just like the other cases of my little guys: G only remains a potential for acceleration and the human brain is subject to this potential permanently, it seemed useful to me to specify it since we are in physico- acceleration psychology ...

Example: when standing, your brain knows that your arms are going to fall by themselves because of G and when you walk your inner ear and your brain will regulate your walking so that you do not lose your balance because of gravity. .Except a certain number of g where it becomes complicated ... (g of alcohol those there! : Mrgreen:)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/02/19, 19:18

Thank you for these details (a bit unnecessary), but I had already noticed! It is so that the potential effects do not appear too suddenly that I take all the necessary precautions when I climb in a tree (for example). : Mrgreen:
The fact that the arms fall more easily to me than they rise does not represent an acceleration inducing strong sensations, which was, it seems to me, the subject of this thread ...
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/02/19, 19:23

Ahmed wrote:but I had already noticed!

Phew here I am reassured! : Cheesy:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 19/02/19, 15:21

We should find out what are the physiological reactions induced by acceleration.

On 2 wheels (or in sliding disciplines) acceleration, like braking are more moments of tension than pleasure unlike all the passages where centrifugal force comes into play ...

It would be interesting to know if it is corroborated by experience and what substance the brain receives according to the different phases: centrifugal force and dopamine same fight ??? Who knows?
0 x