What energy to propel the car of tomorrow? IFP

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/10/09, 15:51

it's nice indeed, the pulsating boiler ...

French invention :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/09, 19:02

Uh no German invented, retro-fited in France! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 28/10/09, 19:40

Bonjour Christophe

You're absolutely right about the V1, it’s the pulso, the V2 is a rocket engine, I thought I would say, quite a bit of pencils .... : Mrgreen: I know better the more recent machines, turbojet or turboprop ... : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/10/09, 19:58

Christophe wrote:Uh no German invented, retro-fited in France! : Mrgreen:

Ach, Jawohl, deustsche Erfindung (aber zuerst für den Krieg :| ) ...

Entschuldigung : Lol:
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 28/10/09, 21:46

Christophe wrote:a) The oil companies have more weight in the price than you seem to believe:
It seemed to me, that in proportion, that did not do much, according to the decomposition of the price ...... The profit margin of the oil tanker is around 1,5% of the price and the turnover 18% ( but difficult to play on the turnover), far behind the different taxes of importing and exporting countries, from memory.

Christophe wrote:b) The price of energy fixes the R&D and the placing on the market of apparatus aimed at saving it.
Of course, but it all depends on what is meant by "saving", R&D level:
The real price of energy has only fallen for 1 century, yet this does not prevent engine manufacturers, for example, from spending millions in their design offices to improve the efficiency of their engines, there have been d 'elsewhere enormous progress since the beginning. This observation can be generalized to almost all energy-intensive devices on the market. As Janco says, no problem with the technique. Market level on the other hand: If 10 liters today are worth the price of 1 yesterday, consumers will consume 10 times more rather than save money. But, from a purely economic point of view, we are not going to reproach total (if tempted that it is a significant share of responsibility) to offer us cheap ("abundant") energy.

Christophe wrote:e) Finally, the oil companies have no interest in sustainably maintaining a high energy price otherwise the alternative solutions become too competitive and the oil consumption decreases ...
Absolutely but I don't really see how they can have a significant influence on the thing. OPEC, for example, when setting quotas, must weigh heavily in the balance.

Christophe wrote:UNDERSTAND YOU? :| :| :|
Yes. I understand your point of view, I can see where you are coming from:
Technological decisions <= energy prices <= oil companies <= global capitalist conspiracy.
BUT THEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHY YOU DISTRIBUTE a document that does not go in this direction, especially by saying that it gives the "key to all evils" (unless you have misinterpreted it at the beginning):
https://www.econologie.com/voiture-a-1l-aux-100km-telechargement-4142.html
PB2488: During your intervention on the "2CV of modern times" which would make 1 L / 100km, you mean thatit is not growing because there is not (yet) consumer demand which goes in this direction since the consumer pays less and less for his energy (even if he does not realize it).
It is not a question of bad will or bad strategic choice on the part of industrialists, nor of lobbying of the oil companies.

JANCOVICI RESPONSE: You understood everything !

Our purchasing power is increasing faster than the price of energy, which means that the real price of energy decreases: This is an observation but it is not because of (or thanks to) the oil companies . On the one hand, oil is (was) plentiful and on the other hand, our standard of living has increased considerably.
Cdlt
Last edited by pb2488 the 29 / 10 / 09, 18: 01, 6 edited once.
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:
The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/10/09, 23:53

Christophe wrote:I watched the video of the pulsator, the cow smoke evacuation in PVC !!
I just included it on the site: https://www.econologie.com/pulsatoire-au ... -4147.html

We don't have a subject on the subject I think so? Because it would be interesting to make one!
I did not find a specific subject but I knew that we had often talked about it:
Videos of a strange engine
Watch your GAS consumption !!!
The thermokinetics compressor Joseph Haiun
Christophe wrote:Uh no German invented, retro-fited in France! Mr. Green
German? Swedish? For me it is a French invention. :?:
I have not found the all yellowed patent filed by ELF Aquitaine which had been scanned by a member of the forum... :?
But I didn't push the research very far ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/10/09, 00:08

I think Christophe meant that the Germans were the first on pulsing combustion technology.

Also, Herr Martz, bin ich genau oder falsch?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/09, 09:36

Ja Genau, Hauptman Remundo! : Mrgreen:

Okay, we're going to stop Goethe's language there!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/10/09, 09:58

ah what are we laughing about econo ... Well, health Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/09, 10:00

Noch ein Bieeeeeer, noch ein Bieeeeeer .... : Mrgreen:

Damn we said we were stopping!

Citroen I also found these subjects but we have no real "experience feedback". I think I'll create one to try to appate a possible user ...

How long has it been on the market?
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."