What energy to propel the car of tomorrow? IFP

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
parfaitelumiere
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by parfaitelumiere » 24/10/09, 13:09

Well it's a good thing!
Concretely econology does what to promote the economic car?
For my project, the solution that I have retained for the moment is an aprilia propulsion system, with its 2t engine, if I can I pass an electronic injection, because I saw scoots given less than 2l to 100, and considering the cx of a scoot, I think we can easily reduce all that!
after, the ideal would be the hybrid in series, with a thermal engine optimized at its most interesting speed, why not the engine of our dear remundo, in miniature version, which outputs 15-20 Kw, which would run in poor speed.
An alternator, a capa and the electric motor, big enough to be able to accelerate, and small enough to consume little.
Ideally I would like the body to go on the highway, I see it rather country, road, for the city there is already the adenosine triphosphate car with two or three wheels (the lowrider carbon M5, as soon as I can. ..)
I have an Iphone, it is the most economical solution that I found to have the telephone, internet and the computer with the least weight and cost, I saw that we can put the gps, it would be nice if it could screen for an odometer, and also anti-theft, and immobilizer (you take it off and the car does not drive)
0 x
Sap can!
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/10/09, 13:31

pb2488 wrote:The non-commercialization of the modern 2CV is only a marketing problem, the system is very well adapted, we quickly know how to flood the market with things that sell if there is a demand

This is wrong, it is a macro economy problem. 2-penny marketing is what you are kindly taught at school ...

In reality, there are countless counterexamples! So do some research on the patent side to convince you ... (automakers for example but there are so many others ...)

In short: it's not just marketing that defines the success of a product or not ... otherwise all good ideas would have industrial success !! Which is not the case!

I stop there the costs with you on this subject ... you are too closed in your reasoning ... I ignore your personal attacks ...

It is you who does not understand the real meaning of the words of jancovici, your excessive pride, your immaturity and your idealism have something to do with it. Personally, I don't need to copy / paste to be credible ...

We have already pointed it out to you on a few other subjects ... moreover it was worth a ban if I remember correctly ... You are not an idiot, you must remember it ... huh?
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 24/10/09, 14:00

Impressive bad faith or blindness !!!
When JM Jancovici declares words for words (he explains the same thing in more detail in these books, which I have read):
Today if consumers ask to builders to build cars that weigh 500 kilos, that cap at 90 and that have 18CV of engine power, that would make 1 L / 100. Except that this is not whatwe asked them, we told them the energy costs less and less expensive. Please make me 1.5 ton cars that run at 150: that's an economic problem.

That doesn't mean that consumer demand is blocking because the real price of energy is only going down ???
Counterexamples are rare, there is no connection with patents, it is, in large part, marketing that defines the success of a product and that is why all good ideas do not are not necessarily an industrial success.
Finally !!! ..., read his books, get information, ask the opinion of people on the forum or around you, watch the video with someone neutral, because there is a problem. These words are obvious. How can you deny it: I text what he says.
Then if you believe something else, why not, but don't say that.
Cdlt
PS: Regarding personal attacks, I think that in effect, at the very least, you can well ignore it, considering everything you put on my back ...
Last edited by pb2488 the 30 / 10 / 09, 23: 03, 2 edited once.
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:
The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
parfaitelumiere
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by parfaitelumiere » 24/10/09, 14:43

I no longer know where, but I came across a document which spoke of the life of the products, from their commercial birth to their death, and most of the time success is due to several factors, the most important dotn seems to be the marketing, there are also technological advances (for example the electric car)
but the subject also dealt with stillborn products, or in eternal emergence (the electric car whose mass arrival has been announced several times since the end of the 19th century)
there was for example the dcc, which did not work because it was in competition with the cd, which was better at the marketing level.
There is especially the fact that the object should not come to impose itself by replacing, but to insinuate itself as a complement to an existing thing, then finally by a skillful process to replace the existing product.
I think this is what happens for example with the iphone, and with smartphones, which nibble on the market for more basic telephones, first and being next to it, then thanks to a clever stratagem of the builders and networks, are essential, and suddenly take or will take the place of other telephones.
I think it's on the forum electric vehicle that I had seen this text, really interesting!
you therefore need to know how to launch the right product at the right time, and above all in the right way.
0 x
Sap can!
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/10/09, 19:24

pb last remark and after stop: I think either you have problems understanding the French language or you are looking for me on purpose for I don't know what reason ... : Cheesy:

If janco had meant what YOU claim, would pkoi have said "ON" and not "THEY" ?? By speaking indefinitely, janco includes in "ON" the entire world economic system and that is why these words are GENIE because everything is said in a few sentences ...

The proof: "we told them energy costs less and less" because you think a lot of consumers say (and even believe) this ????

If it was a simple marketing problem that Janco mentioned, I would not have relayed this video ...
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 24/10/09, 20:14

Pffff ... tanpis. Read his books anyway if you have the time, then you will probably change your mind .....
- Fill it up please.
- It's now, 3 years to save the world.

At no time does he allude to what you extrapolate ..... never. On the contrary, he develops very clearly (no "we" to interpret) and in great detail what he said in the show. It is exactly as I understood it.
Cdlt
Last edited by pb2488 the 25 / 10 / 09, 21: 35, 2 edited once.
0 x

netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 25/10/09, 02:04

Otherwise there is also the conversion kit for prius II.
According to the soon electric association, this kit allows to transform a prius II (or soon III) into a "plug-in" prius and to achieve, according to their test, a consumption of 2.0 l per 100.
8)

Your opinion ?
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 25/10/09, 15:21

parfaitelumiere wrote:... there was for example the dcc, which did not work because it was in competition with the cd, which was better at the marketing level ...

Excuse me, but you should choose another example (less HS if possible) because that of the DCC is super badly chosen. The DCC was not a victim of the marketing of its competitors, it comes from the fact that this product was already completely obsolete from its launch. The DCC was using a tape and with a tape we do not have direct access to information, we always have to scroll the tape more or less or the client is con and he thinks he has something else to do than wait long minutes for the tape to run. The client preferred the disc because it allows direct and almost instant access to information.

It was not the marketing that killed the DCC, this system was doomed to failure from the start because by using a tape it was obsolete.

The DCC:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Compact_Cassette
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 25/10/09, 21:32

This good old Jancovici ... What an eternal misunderstanding .... :|
0 x

I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/10/09, 22:14

:? We have moved away from the subject which was centered on IFP ...
As far as I'm concerned, I'm no longer subscribed to their newsletter ... For me, oil is one of the energies of the past that we are still forced to use ... (less and less as far as I'm concerned).

As for Janco's postulates, if I approve of the speech for the awareness it arouses and for its strong media presence ... I do not share all of its points of view ...
A lot of people ditch the car, take a bicycle, a scooter and buy hybrid vehicles to show that they want "something else". As far as I am concerned, this "other thing" is called the electric vehicle, it has become my MAIN mode of travel ...
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."