Auto vandal

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Auto vandal

by bobono » 10/12/08, 20:11

Can be the anti-hack weapon of vehicles.

Energy chapter. non-compliant vehicle Non-regulatory installation.

This is a good way to send vehicles to the scrapyard and prohibit oil operations etc.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 10/12/08, 21:01

Subject badly placed in renewable solar energy, geothermal energy, etc. : Evil:
Subject moved! : Cheesy:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 10/12/08, 21:12

Say, bobono, a silly question ... You really do not want to use the apostrophe or you have a fischer Price keyboard that is not equipped?

I don't say that to annoy you but it's sometimes hard to read you ...

Otherwise, on the side of your subject, you should not become paranoid either!
Many vehicles are, given their condition and the risk they represent, much better in a breakage than on our roads!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Auto vandal

by bobono » 10/12/08, 22:35

Response to Greg Construction.

It is in fact a relentless therapy on old vehicles.

Technical inspection every two years for vehicles over 4 years + now now each time the vehicle must be assessed for insurance following an accident, the expert will confiscate the registration card if the vehicle does not comply.

Two targets referred to in my opinion.

Pantomized vehicles and vehicles modified to run on oil.

Plus the premature elimination of vehicles for the cause of old age.

A vehicle with bad brake bad suspension bad tire is not dangerous if the driver adapts his driving to the capacity of his vehicle.

I have been driving garbage cans without any problems for years. On the other hand, I see a superb car with embankments every day. as for your l orto gaffe I claim it I don't care that doesn't interest me. Here is
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/12/08, 23:20

simplistic speech, dear bonobo.

I spend my time explaining to people that "they know", but that the device (house, car, alarm, bathroom) can change hands and surprise uninformed people. This is for example why we are forced to put tons of labels on the direct current part of photovoltaic panel systems, for the case where "the brother-in-law who knows everything (or nothing) would put his hands on it "or that we remove the bathtub switches, etc ....
It happened to me more than once to take my wife's car and to notice that the brakes .... She, she got used to it! :frown:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 11/12/08, 17:48

You know bobono, bad brakes always end up no longer braking, bad suspensions can break and send the vehicle into the background ...
If you plant yourself, this is your problem and on the one hand it is right for you.
On the other hand, if you get into another vehicle or hit a weak user, this is more serious!
It is unconsciousness and I weigh my words !!!!!!
To make such comments, you would not drive without insurance by chance ???
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Auto obsolete

by bobono » 11/12/08, 19:29

If I understand correctly, you agree with this measure.

If I am worried it is especially for all his people who have modified to work in oil for the Gillier pentom system etc.

I have been driving for 35 years and not always at a slow pace although I have calmed down, never a responsible accident.

A check every two years is quite sufficient and certainly a good measure but in addition to add this new measure which is duplicating but that it will remain the responsibility of the owner with only one goal to direct used vehicles even more quickly to the scrapyard.

For more modern vehicles managed by a microcontroller it is even easier because of the programming it is possible to manage the operation over several years.
Not even science fiction it is a possibility of predicting random dysfunctions according to a date or KM traveled.

Here is my point of view on this question
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 11/12/08, 19:37

I do not agree if one of the goals is to prevent pantones and the like!

Otherwise, if you've driven cars as run-down as you say and you've never had an accident, you're just in luck!
And if you find it normal to promote this kind of behavior there is nothing to be proud of!
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

self dilapidated

by bobono » 11/12/08, 20:50

Greg I do not promote broken down nuance vehicles.

In a household like us in the countryside with two cars the new one for Madame and the sheet metal package with an engine for me. Guess that she went to the embankment two years ago by sliding on the ice.

With my old vehicle I travel between 1200 and 1300 km with 60 km of diesel oil as well as the superb HP vehicle.

this new measure will not bother me too much since it will be possible for me to find this kind of vehicle at a low price.
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 11/12/08, 20:57

Nope??? Did you break the beautiful car? :|
It's always like that...

As long as there is no booze, this is the most important!
0 x