Urban tolls to 5 € or 10 € in France soon?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Re: Urban tolls to 5 € or 10 € in France soon?

by Christophe » 19/10/18, 00:43

Bin ... 5% of assholes enough for a whole population to pass for assholes and suffer from bullshit 5% ...

This is from my basic 1h sociology of matte! : Cheesy:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/10/18, 07:50

In the same vein, just treat people for assholes to behave as such ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Did67

by Did67 » 19/10/18, 09:45

1) Yes, I think we should tax. Alas, the "prechi-precha" is not used much. Everyone is annoyed by traffic jams, but the majority continue to contribute.

The "free" provision raises questions and is linked to vandalism. I don't think this affects the bus fleets. Better filled, I think they will be less vandalized, on the contrary ... And conversely, a certain form of "brittle" violence is beyond payment - these thugs, in any case, dodge !! !

2) Yes, the rich have parries. Asset. They have better hospitals, surgeons, etc ... Luxury hotels ... Golf courses ...

We must not block developments because of the excesses of the rich ... The fight against inequality should be settled elsewhere, otherwise. Should we look at the 10 Porsche Cayenne or the thousands of people who travel more peacefully by bus, the hundreds of thousands of people who breathe better? In Rome, the permit to enter the city center is 3 000 euros per year! And there are still a lot of cars, even if it's fluid again.

3) Yes, social shock absorbers are needed for those who would be put on the sidelines otherwise ...

4) Last but not least, releasing thermal cars makes it possible to replace captive fleets of electric vehicles in city centers because this is their area of ​​maximum efficiency. And why not, fast enough, autonomous shuttles?

5) But yes, there is a danger that taxation will serve other purposes: repayment of debt, eg.

No "yaka" solutions to problems like that. But we have to move forward with flawed solutions and fight to improve them. Doing nothing, we know what it means: traffic jams, pollution, x thousands of deaths by particles, we have never been able to assess the deaths by stress ... I don't think it is serious to do nothing , just because the rich ... just because ...
2 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/10/18, 09:56

Ahmed wrote:In the same vein, just treat people for assholes to behave as such ...

Not always: some have enough perspective. No ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/10/18, 10:01

Ahmed wrote:In the same vein, just treat people for assholes to behave as such ...

Uh, are you insulting me? : Shock:
0 x
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 19/10/18, 10:18

I think especially that politicians do not know what to do to bring in money, it becomes anything.

I feel the tax on holy water and toilet paper,

I doubt that the rise in the price of diesel is as good a green child as that.
It will be discussed in two years when the patients who bought bulk loa this year, it will renew.
So the deal is good PSA and Renault is already thinking of reducing staff, it's hysterical.
I am for democracy, but finally when I see all this jumble, I wonder ... :)
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/10/18, 10:24

Did67 wrote:5) But yes, there is a danger that taxation will serve other purposes: repayment of debt, eg.

This is also part of my fears when brandishing a Nieme ECO TAXE ... the pollution has good back ... to enrich rich mega who pollute as much as average 1000 French and will effectively cancel the effectiveness of the initial idea ... : Shock:

So if it is, the eco tax, uh how to say, it serves DTC !! Sorry for the franchise ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/10/18, 11:20

A pragmatic reasoning consists in noting that in any case one will tax !!! I rule out the "revolution", we break everything and we start again ...

Once a person has been taxed anyway, for good reasons (services and equipment that we decided to pool, so to pay together - when will we be mature enough to pick that which is free is just paid otherwise - taxes and taxes) and less good (pay accumulated debts, capital, which is legitimate, and especially the interests of this debt, which is a transfer to the banking system), the question arises what we will tax!

Formerly, it was salt, because indispensable. Even to the poor! The lords taxed the passage of salt at home. And other products ...

Today, it is oil (and generally, let's not forget, all our consumption - VAT -, our income, our capital, our heritage, with large exemptions all the same!).

Knowing that we will tax, I find it fortunate that we tax things which we wrongly thought were "infinite": the space of city centers, which we allow ourselves to degrade otherwise more seriously than a tag on a bus! To the detriment of the quality of life of all (noise, accidents), of the health of all (including and especially of those who make the effort not to pollute! Can we imagine a worse injustice?).

We will be taxed. So let's tax where it can help change things "elsewhere". Let's stop blaming punitive ecology and finally knock on it! But strong !!!

Of course, I'm going to get stolen in the feathers.

With constant tax revenue, would not it make more sense to stop paying VAT on drugs? On basic food products ??? On the books? You do not find it any more outrageous than a road toll?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/10/18, 11:31

No you're right ... Yesterday it was salt and other merry tax vassals, today it is the energy and the consumption (in general: systematic VAT but also on TAXES more specific: taxes alcohol, cigarettes, soda ...) ... tomorrow what will it be? AI and technologies probably in addition to other 2. Besides, there is not already a kind of tax on Internet volumes in France? Or was it a bill ??

I do not think we're going back to salt taxation any time soon ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/10/18, 11:35

perplex wrote:I feel the tax on holy water and toilet paper,

The holy water is not a free fall ... By cons a tax on Minarets or prayer rug would be interesting because there is a growing market! : Cheesy:

perplex wrote:It will be discussed in two years when the patients who bought bulk loa this year, it will renew.

VO = Used car but LOA?

perplex wrote:So the deal is good PSA and Renault is already thinking of reducing staff, it's hysterical.
I am for democracy, but finally when I see all this jumble, I wonder ... :)

Strongly agree!

PSA has announced the END * of diesel R&D, it's amazing: we stop an engine that feels 35% of efficiency to favor one that has never exceeded 25%? This in a context of economic and energy crisis ??? : Shock:

* momentary certainly but falling behind a leading sector is long, very long, to catch up!
0 x