Two-seater solar electric tricycle

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
fredchav
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Two-seater solar electric tricycle

by fredchav » 14/04/08, 16:42

Hello,

I want to make a prototype of a solar electric tricycle, to simply replace my car.
This one will allow me to make short trips, for longer trips, there is the train or rental if the train does not go .....

The fact that the vehicle is solar is important, it will allow in good weather to increase the autonomy and therefore the distance from the destination, all with a smaller battery.

Nanosolar is currently building a factory to produce its flexible techno with a yield close to silicon, all for a price of $ 1 / Watt ( nanosolar.com )

This prototype must be made with the maximum of existing elements, wheels, brakes, crankset, hub motor, etc ...

The power must be max of 250W and in assistance (to avoid the problems of homologation and especially the passage in the category scooter with license, insurance and helmet required >> see eSolex).

I am looking for one or more partners with skills in electronics, mechanics or even self-taught .... to carry out this project. I am in Paris, in the SOUTH WEST suburb.

Voila, I wish to provide a solution to short distance urban travel, I thank all the people who will answer this new subject.

Regards

Frederic Dauriac
my email :

code: Select all

frederic.dauriac@laposte.net
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 14/04/08, 16:59

for having already given a lot of thought to electric mobility solutions, I will simply say: watch out for disillusionment !!
be limited to 250W for approval; why not. it is therefore an electrically assisted bicycle.
if it's a tricycle, solar in addition, I can already see the fairing, or even the cabin, dawn and I say attention. 250W is just enough to help in the hills on an electric bike then on something bigger and heavier, distrust. Or it must be reserved exclusively for the dish. (or with large calves)
that said, it is possible and it already exists (the drymer for example)
0 x
Click my signature
fredchav
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fredchav » 14/04/08, 21:03

Indeed it would be interesting to careen it, the roof is essential, it will receive the photovoltaic panels.

Concerning the power, it is necessary to privilege an engine having an important torque while limiting it (initially at 250W) for the problems of homologation.

Nothing prevents us thereafter to imagine a version with a more powerful engine requiring an approval.

A+

Fred
0 x
fredchav
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fredchav » 16/04/08, 14:11

The ultimate objective for the power of the panel is 150 to 200W, which allows in good weather to have a significant autonomy.

it also poses a problem for me, not being at all electronic, I think it is necessary to develop a module making it possible to charge the battery but also to be able during use to switch the energy of the panel directly to the engine, this in order to improve the yield (economy of the charge and discharge yield).
on the other hand 200W for a battery of 400 or 500 Wh, the charging current may be too high ????

A+
0 x
Rabelaisian
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Rabelaisian » 21/08/08, 11:03

Hello

A discussion that corresponds a bit to what you are looking for. Whoever started it is part of an association of human powered vehicles http://groups.google.com/group/fr.misc. ... 9604e0630#

A+
Rabelaisian
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/08/08, 11:05

Rabelaisien, 90% of your posts are posts with a link to another forum... what interest in this forum? Put yourself in my place as a webmaster ...
0 x
alguero
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by alguero » 29/08/08, 01:33

Hello, the solar tricycle already exists: it is called SIO.

www.lisio2.com
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 29/08/08, 09:53

dirk pitt wrote:for having already given a lot of thought to electric mobility solutions, I will simply say: watch out for disillusionment !!
be limited to 250W for approval; why not. it is therefore an electrically assisted bicycle.
if it's a tricycle, solar in addition, I can already see the fairing, or even the cabin, dawn and I say attention. 250W is just enough to help in the hills on an electric bike then on something bigger and heavier, distrust. Or it must be reserved exclusively for the dish. (or with large calves)
that said, it is possible and it already exists (the drymer for example)

The Drymer:
I agree with dirk pitt. The Drymer is only a single-seater and the SIO is a 3-seater, 4 if it's children, but only one pedal ...
The SIO is halfway between the rosalie of our beaches and the mobile advertising medium, with its rear display panel.

The LisiO2 SIO:

You have to define your specifications:
- Maximum empty mass,
- Photovoltaic power and consequently, surface of the panels.
The surface area of ​​the vehicle is then obtained, which makes it possible to validate a 3 or 4 wheel vehicle (more stable but heavier and less maneuverable). Also provide a double pedal if two-seater ...
I have already seen achievements in this direction on the net ... 8)
0 x
speyser
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by speyser » 22/10/09, 17:56

The electric pedal vehicle ...
... it exists in Europe,
... it rolls fast enough to travel on the roads, even in the mountains.

In France this vehicle is impossible to register.

http://www.twike.com/
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 04/01/10, 13:07

What happens next? where is your fredchav project? However, he was great.
0 x