To finish with Stanley Meyer ...

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 08/06/12, 15:18

I talk about the realization of electronics, look at the montages proposed by meyer in his patents and we will talk about it again after ^^

[quote = dedeleco] because functional lasers on picoseconds have been using this kind of charge pump for a long time. [/ quote]

Do you have a link or a diagram?
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 08/06/12, 15:19

nlc wrote:I talk about the realization of electronics, look at the montages proposed by meyer in his patents and we will talk about it again after ^^

dedeleco wrote:because functional lasers on picoseconds have been using this kind of charge pump for a long time.

Do you have a link or a diagram?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/06/12, 15:29

See the publications on google or google scholar with picosecond laser or with nitrogen laser or with laser fusion, etc ...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 08/06/12, 15:39

Yes but since you have already deepened the subject can you show me directly a link where we talk about the principle of "charge pump" associated with a laser? I will not go back to the web if you have already done so and if you know where the info is !! :)
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 08/06/12, 16:59

Again you answer aside (but we are used to it) by wanting to spread knowledge that you do not have.

Where are the charge pumps to generate the high voltage, that's what we're talking about here.

On these laser assemblies, the very short pulse is caused by a DC voltage which is made to rise very high (by charge pump why not), until the breakdown between 2 electrodes.

But in this scenario we have all the time we want to raise the DC voltage, and above all, there is no load on the power supply so the voltage can rise easily until breakdown.

On the meyer assembly, the voltage cannot go very high because even with the purest water possible the conductivity is not zero between the 2 electrodes, and current starts to flow, which prevents the voltage from ascend.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/06/12, 17:05

This sentence

nlc wrote:
On the meyer assembly, the voltage cannot go very high because even with the purest water possible the conductivity is not zero between the 2 electrodes, and current starts to flow, which prevents the voltage from ascend.

shows a Basque misunderstanding, because on pure water the tension has the time to go up very high on a very short time before slamming.
I put an example with water more than a year ago but you have not read it and it takes time to find, what you can do like me, on econology between fusion and Z pinch .
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 08/06/12, 17:11

You're really a joke

Have you already at least moved your hands more than 10 cm from the keyboard of your PC to do real and concrete experiments?

dedeleco wrote:I put an example with water over a year ago but you haven't read it and it takes time to find

Proof that your examples are only things that you find here and there on the net, that very often you do not even understand, and not your own experiments.

Experiment a little with the Meyer technique on "pure" water, then we discuss it again : Mrgreen:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/06/12, 17:36

I had put a thesis article on water as a capacity, instead of calling myself funny, make the effort to find this thesis, on econology, among the many references that I put and that you do not read .

Meyer probably did not do this, but pure water is a very good insulator, just before the breakdown occurs, which requires a long nucleation time compared to nanoseconds.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 08/06/12, 18:48

Super dede, go and pick up your cherries. Or try to find the purest water you can find, place it between two electrodes, and see if you can apply - say, barely 2V - to see if you can. Then we talk about it again.
0 x