The false crisis automakers?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/12, 16:20

After...

DECRYPTION Thanks to the record profits made in 2011, the automobile group will pay 6.000 euros to its workers and up to 50.000 to its executives. But those who work for Volkswagen outside of Germany will not be eligible.

(...)

http://www.challenges.fr/entreprise/201 ... iques.html
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/02/12, 08:36

No wonder.

The large German automobile groups subcontract "basic" components to the "satellite countries" of Eastern Europe. There is little added value for these pump factories, electrical equipment, cables, gears, casing ...

And the assembly of the components is done in Germany: there lies the essential of the added value, and therefore the profit.

If the Germans have adapted to be competitive by soliciting countries with low labor costs, they never wanted to let their assembly factories go abroad, not like in France ... :?

The Syndicat IG Métal is a bit at odds with this issue: stakeholder in the strategy of the VW group, it monopolizes wealth for German employees at the expense of Czech, Hungarian, Polish employees ...

This is another example of the heart syndrome on the left and the wallet on the right. : Idea:

@+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/12, 10:22

Remundo wrote:The large German automobile groups subcontract "basic" components to the "satellite countries" of Eastern Europe. There is little added value for these pump factories, electrical equipment, cables, gears, casing ...

Pkoi that Germans, do you think the French are depriving themselves of maximizing their profits via "local" relocation?

I recently bought an HS automobile magazine, it indicates the country of manufacture of each model. I find that good!

I did not count but visibly, 3/4 of the PSA or Renault models are no longer made in France (Spain, Romania, Slovakia ...) even if certainly, some components are still made in France ...

Recently heard on the radio that between 2004 and 2010, the share of added value "made in France" of French cars had fallen from 60-70% to less than 40% ... in less than 6 years!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/02/12, 11:03

The French manufacturers are subscribing, by forcing the line a little, in the model "all abroad", even the assembly.

Anyway, deindustrialization has been massive in France for a long time and the presidential candidates have just noticed ... it's too late. :?

When I think that they rolled out the red carpet in Mittal ... He picked up all of Arcelor's patents and special alloys to exploit them in India, and now lets rust stoves and the unemployed on the arms of the French community.

Steel is strategic in all industrial countries ...

@+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/12, 11:10

To be clear and always according to this magazine in question, in%, there are more German cars made in Germany than French made in France ...

The Germans still have, I think, an industrial patriotic pride that some have undermined for decades in France .... word of expatriate engineer : Mrgreen: (and not only industrially by the way ...)
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/02/12, 12:19

Jawohl Herr Marz,

You are an expatriate engineer, I am in the club of des-aggregated engineers who have stayed in the country.

It is a sign that something is wrong in French industry. :x
0 x