The thermal hybrid / electric and generators

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
frl
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by frl » 04/04/07, 16:45

Totally agree that the best pollution is that which is not generated!

This is not a reason to reject the electric vehicle solution, since society will not change overnight to please us.

I do not confuse recyclable and recycled, but one thing is certain is that the dust generated by diesel engines is recycled by our lungs. So to choose, I choose the recyclable battery.

I'm not saying that your cars pollute more than a new car, (I have no way of judging) I'm just saying that globally (that is to say for all users) old vehicles are globally (still ) more polluting than recent vehicles. Not everyone spends their time pampering their car (me the first one who never opens the hood). When I see the tests of pantonized engines where consumption goes from 10 to 7 liters, which is remarkable, I simply recall that recent vehicles revolve around 5 or 6 liters ...

So let's not reject the alternatives to all fuel oil.

Price is probably an issue. If the administrations are equipped (La Poste, EDF ...) prices can drop. The electric car, like a diesel car, is more expensive to buy and more economical to use. That doesn't prevent 50% of the fleet from being diesel. It will take pioneers, I hope to be part of it.

The interest of buses in small towns does not seem very obvious to me (except for the public service aspect). Again, why not electric or at least hybrid buses, since they spend their time starting and stopping!

All of this is worth thinking about ...
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 04/04/07, 17:12

frl wrote:recent vehicles are around 5 or 6 liters ...

see the consumption of a sprinter or a boxer last generation and that of my C25 it is worth and in heavy loads I am always better

yes i know my wreck of clio 1,9d makes 5litre of oil mac do; more to be honest 0.3liter of water.
the 207 very nice brand new from the neighbor is 6 liters of GO, it is true that comfort is not the same (nor the weight) and that in the tropics in the mountains the air conditioning and tires in 195/60/15 are pays dearly.

The advantage of mine is that if I had not recovered it, there would have been another built and here we are not talking in grams of co² but in tonnes. In addition HVP + pantone = zero particles. : Lol: Poor quality FAP + GO = breakdowns + phosgene : Evil:

everyone says, with good reason, pollution must be taken in a global manner.
What do your super hdi electronic devices full of end-of-life gadgets do?

Answer: they end up in countries that cannot afford new vehicles. There the local mechanic turns everything gets a pump which he manages to modify and makes a machine which rolls but which re-covers the planet; Maybe we should file simple and reliable vehicles.

@+

PS: the Malagasy taxis all run in 4l and the taxibrousses in Mazda, knowing that they are probably the best mechanics in the world, there may be a reason !!!

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 06/04/07, 00:30

Don't you feel like remaking the world to your image, zac?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
zac

by zac » 06/04/07, 00:55

Woodcutter wrote:Don't you feel like remaking the world to your image, zac?

Hello

no, but after having lived for a long time in the "underdeveloped" countries, returned to the "modern" countries and having one foot a mada and the other in the meeting; I perceive little to be more than a European pure and hard the reality.

CO² releases are worldwide; if to make 10/100 in europe we make vehicles that will eventually make 50/100 more elsewhere. WE lost everything everywhere. I think that rather have a vehicle which leaves 150gr / km of co² during 150000km and then 500gr / km during 1000000km; a vehicle that is 200gr / km for 1000000km is better.

well that's what i think it only engages me

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 26/05/07, 03:14

zac wrote:[...] What do your super hdi electronic full of gadjet end of life?
Recycled! : Twisted:

And the countries of the 1/3 world have only to buy cheap Chinese cases, NA! : Twisted: : Twisted: : Twisted:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."