The bike of the future

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

The bike of the future

by Aumicron » 25/09/09, 10:01

Many interventions concerning the car of the future, but what about the motorcycle?

For my part I propose the following:

- 800cc
- 45 hp from 3 to 000 rpm
- 100 Nm available from 1 rpm
- 225 kg dry
- average consumption of 2,1 to 2,5 l / 100 km to 90 km / h
- 175 km / h

Not bad !

And in addition it is turbo compressed and consumes diesel.

I think it will be a hit with bikers ...

And many envies at the cashiers.

To discover here: http://bit.ly/RKdxA
0 x
To argue.
harry ravi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by harry ravi » 25/09/09, 10:12

You have to be careful with the turbo on two wheels, it can make surprises when cornering especially when the ground is wet.
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 25/09/09, 10:15

Sorry, link error. To discover here:

http://bit.ly/RKdxA

ps: reedited by Christophe, use the site http://bit.ly/ (free and without registration) if a link contains special characters (this is one!)
0 x
To argue.
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 25/09/09, 11:10

harry ravi wrote:You have to be careful with the turbo on two wheels, it can make surprises when cornering especially when the ground is wet.

old urban legend dating from the time when the turbo was very progressive.
we now know how to make turbos that deliver very progressive pressure from low revs.
0 x
Click my signature
harry ravi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by harry ravi » 25/09/09, 11:13

Ah so much for me. I would have thought that a supercharger would be more suitable for ramping up.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/09/09, 12:12

:D Welcome Aumicron. the colony of members from the southwest seems to be growing ...

The cycle part of your machine is very nice (I drove a lot in VFR and BMW K75 monobras).
:D
Regarding the mill, I am more reserved ...

You had an excellent idea to create this subject which I wish as rich as that on the car of the future.
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 25/09/09, 21:03

Targeting the market is weird. Doing a trail of 225 kg is in the anything category ..... Who will want to attack a path with a calf of 225 kg? It should be just to give a more aggressive look.

By cons the idea of ​​diesel on 2 wheels, why not, especially if it arrives at 2 -2.5 liters per 100 Km announced. And then to have the potato at low speed without making scream the regimes, it is the foot. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/09/09, 22:47

Bh there it is, this is a motorcycle for me :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/09/09, 23:20

Flytox wrote:Targeting the market is weird. Doing a trail of 225 kg is in the anything category ..... Who will want to attack a path with a calf of 225 kg? It should be just to give a more aggressive look.
Of course an electric motorcycle like the Quantya sold in France is much more pleasant to use ...
Flytox wrote:By cons the idea of ​​diesel on 2 wheels, why not, especially if it arrives at 2 -2.5 liters per 100 Km announced. And then to have the potato at low speed without making scream the regimes, it is the foot. : Mrgreen:
Well, I'm not hot ... Diesel is first of all very worrying pollutants. On a motorcycle, clean up properly a diesel seems utopian to me because too expensive and too heavy ... Noise and vibrations will also be very problematic to contain for a reasonable budget.
:?
the consumption announced is GARGANTUESQUE. : Evil: :x
Know that in 1994 a Citroën The AX Eco breaks the world consumption record with 2,7 liters per 100 km. The standard diesel AXs were already given for less than 4L per 100km from their release in 1988 for 720 to 735kg ...

Michel Kieffer will correct me if I wander, but it seems to me that due to its weight and its frontal surface, this motorcycle should not exceed 1.25L / 100km : Shock:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/09/09, 00:23

it's not just the front surface that counts

a motorcycle is not aerodynamic at all and despite a small front surface it consumes a lot

to take advantage of a small front surface, you should be inspired by recumbent bikes

with good aerodynamics a recumbent motorcycle will advance at 150km / h with a 50cc

maybe not diesel because for very small power diesel is not easy
0 x