The bike of the future

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
parfaitelumiere
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by parfaitelumiere » 03/10/09, 10:15

I like the blezard also on the link, one of the first.
The sbarro is not bad too, and realistic.
0 x
Sap can!
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 06/10/09, 10:41

wow too loud, when is the tetsuo motorbike from the movie Akira?
: Cheesy:
She always made me dream that one!
0 x
Avibel
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

It's not yet a FF but it could become one

by Avibel » 03/11/09, 17:29

Hello,
The future concept of 2 wheels "EC1" offers in my eyes a real answer to the problem of eco-mobility. On this basis, I imagined an even more daring solution to meet the needs of protection against bad weather and habitability. Here is a realistic photo montage of this vehicle expected by all taxi customers in crowded cities. The presence of the roof is easily justified because the original C1 generated significant turbulence at the level of the driver's head that is necessary necessarily isolate on its successor and as wearing a helmet is not recommended, a translucent screen is welcome.

Well it was for fun this anticipation BMW. By cons Yamaha would have done to put into production this real FF on the basis of TMax. The modularity of the load is justified to maintain the maneuverability of the machine. It is designed on the basis of BMW type bellows suitcases
In terms of variation in load capacity, the result is equivalent to that of the car. Here is a rough of my own:
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: It is not yet an FF but it could become one

by Leo Maximus » 05/11/09, 09:43

avibel wrote:Hello,
The future concept of 2 wheels "EC1" offers in my eyes a real answer to the problem of eco-mobility. On this basis, I imagined an even more daring solution to meet the needs of protection against bad weather and habitability. Here is a realistic photo montage of this vehicle expected by all taxi customers in crowded cities. The presence of the roof is easily justified because the original C1 generated significant turbulence at the level of the driver's head that is necessary necessarily isolate on its successor and as wearing a helmet is not recommended, a translucent screen is welcome.

Very good this project but in our society, appearance plays a determining role and this type of intelligent vehicle is considered ridiculous by a large majority of people here, most will prefer to go on foot, commercial failure is assured. Here is an extract from a French blog about his trip to Japan:

0 x
Avibel
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Avibel » 05/11/09, 13:26

The success of a new technology depends not only on its measurable performance, but also on its ability to convince a clientele confined to a complex system of representations, subjective advantages and perceived value. Faced with an innovation, the phenomenon of loss aversion pushes individuals to overestimate what they lose and vice versa to underestimate what they gain. For you who plan to change vehicles, the choice of a cabin scooter of this type is fully justified:
if you agree to drive even when the weather is not perfect
if you consider that queues or traffic jams are not inevitable and that listening to the radio to relax does not change anything
if you happen to be late and absolutely cannot afford to look for a parking space for hours
if you no longer make fun of the price of gasoline and pollution because you think it is up to each consumer to make eco responsible choices
if you assume to ride on a scooter that does not go unnoticed in the eyes of others
if you don't need to polish your car like a jewel in the laundromat to show off on Sunday
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 05/11/09, 16:40

+1 avibel :D

this is argumentation !!!

Welcome on econology to all "newcomers" and ...................................... .................................................. ..........................Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/11/09, 15:40

Hi friends,

an interesting article for your topic
http://www.moteurnature.com/actu/2009/m ... glider.php
Motorcycles seen by Motor Nature

Personally, I would rather call it mautos. : Idea:

@+
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 18/11/09, 15:54

Compared to the link provided by Remundo, a small personal note:
Just because the vehicle is tilting does not make me feel like riding a motorcycle.
0 x
To argue.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 18/11/09, 20:26

This machine is very nice, I would not use the term motauto .... because in Swahili it means "mototo" child.

I'm talking about the Nissan of course ...

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/11/09, 23:08

as soon as there is speed, 2 wheels is more than enough! of course when you slow down you have to get out the landing gear

here is the link between plane of the future, car of the future, and motorcycle of the future ...

a large car is good on its 4 wheels, when you want to make it smaller it may be too narrow and lack stability: articulated tricycle to lean in corners? too complicated: true 2 wheel completely faired with landing gear has 2 small casters to stand upright at low speed since it is closed like an airplane

of course the 2 casters on each side like a child's bike will not be easy to accept ...

it is however the ideal solution: a completely closed plane, 2 main wheel like a motorbike, 2 retractable caster that comes out when you press a pedal

I think it will allow you to drive at the same speed as other cars with a tiny motor: 5kw max ...

with safety in the event of an accident much greater than a normal 2 wheel

with a normal motorcycle the whole weight is in the center: it is the driver who takes the shocks

with the 2 wheel airplane style the driver will be in something of a certain solidity: the weight will be around the driver
0 x