The bike of the future

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 27/09/09, 15:56

Flytox
Doing a trail of 225 kilos is in the anything category .....

The driving position of the trails is very reassuring with good visibility and overall the trail bikes are comfortable thanks in particular to the large deflections of the suspensions. This type of motorbike also allows you to take full advantage of very small country roads (with large potholes) and to venture on small paths with no performance objective just for the ride while paying attention to others.

Ciro
Diesel is first of all very worrying pollutants.

It is clear and it is my opinion. But for 2,5 l / 100 km the volume of pollutants also decreases very clearly and in any case this consumption would be in very strong decrease compared to the current production which does not seem to care much about this element.

the consumption announced is GARGANTUESQUE

As chatelot16 rightly points out, one of the weak points of the bike is its Cx 3 times higher than cars (around 0.9 to 1 on this bike?) Which wiped out all the benefits of its front surface and its weight.

I think that a vigilant driver should obtain very good results concerning the consumption with this machine.
0 x
To argue.
parfaitelumiere
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by parfaitelumiere » 27/09/09, 16:53

I saw that the 2 strokes with direct injection are very efficient and very little polluting.
By cons apart from very very large displacements (but really huge) I have not seen 2t diesel.
For the cx, it is clear that a motorcycle is rotten.
I think a lot about these diesels, because I am looking for a solution for a generator, which provides me with enough to power a 6Kw engine while being as light and as sober as possible.
for the moment, the most interesting seems to be 2t injection.
Kymco has released a scooter that consumes less than 2l per 100, and which has the best results (range, speed and pollution) compared to models similar to 2 and 4t.
It seems that this injection removes the big problem of 2t: pollution, both in the room and in the exhaust
It seems to be less polluting than an equivalent 4t with catalyst, except that on the 2t there is none.

the concern is that the power is at really high speeds, and for my idea, I would like to avoid having an engine that constantly shouts at 8000 rpm.
So, unless remondo gets its engine out by then, I still don't know where the solution will be.

For me, in any case, the motorcycle in question with three wheels, a Scx of 0,80x0,15 a weight of 300kg loaded, and has electric propulsion with a group, while waiting for the supercapa which are going well ...
0 x
Sap can!
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/09/09, 22:29

parfaitelumiere wrote:For me, in any case, the motorcycle in question with three wheels, a Scx of 0,80x0,15 a weight of 300kg loaded, and has electric propulsion with a group, while waiting for the supercapa which are going well ...
Nice your trip. It is true that I do not frequent much kitcar.fr. :?

On electric vehicles, there is a member who builds his 3 electric wheels (not tilting).
I think that if you make a sufficiently light and efficient vehicle, you will not need a group, electric propulsion will suffice. Modern electric scooters already have very sufficient autonomy ...
0 x
parfaitelumiere
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by parfaitelumiere » 27/09/09, 22:39

I would like to aim for a very large range with fuel.
If possible I could decrease the space as much as we take the batteries or the condos.
Otherwise, I would rather place the idea in 100% electric.
If I can have 1l per 100, starting on 6Kw, I don't know yet, it's just an idea for the moment.
I study the global criteria: chassis, running gear for the moment, and then I would focus on the propulsion and food mode.
If the machine works, it is entirely possible to propose several motorizations.
The starting idea was 130KM / h, and a lot of autonomy thanks to a group, single-seater with the sound system in the car, the soundproof rear end and the tweets well placed, two 13 placed at best and a 17 which would serve as sub , all on a single compact digital amp, the top would be 10 kg of PA, no more.
For the windshield I saw something for planes that could work by resizing it.
For the rear axle an Aprilia Rs 125 oscillator, for the front axle of the Aprilia 125 futura rear wheels (for single-sided), today I worked on a "tilting wheels" system which would allow grip when cornering with thin tires, to gain safety and reduce rolling resistance.
For fun too!
0 x
Sap can!
parfaitelumiere
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by parfaitelumiere » 27/09/09, 22:42

The guy you're talking about is bonsai.
He made me hallucinate this guy, he starts from nothing like that, and he rides you a car.
it was partly by seeing its subject that I decided to make my project, it seemed achievable, whereas before I would never have dared, I just had ideas.
I have never been interested in motorcycles, but lately I have a look to scare them, when I see them pass, a bit like the guy who sees steak watching the cows .....
0 x
Sap can!
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/09, 22:43

The subject of "the" diesel motorcycle has already been mentioned on several occasions forums...

See news from already 2006! https://www.econologie.com/deux-motos-di ... -3157.html

Finally motorcycle is quickly said ... Maloche this is the one you need: https://www.econologie.com/forums/ecorider-l ... t2241.html

0 x
parfaitelumiere
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by parfaitelumiere » 27/09/09, 22:51

skin it, it is true that "pinaise it is ugly ..."

on the other hand the 250 2t Diesel, it can do that!
0 x
Sap can!
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 29/09/09, 10:46

Ciro
Modern electric scooters already have very sufficient autonomy ...

The autonomy of the scooters is certainly sufficient for the purpose of moving around his home. But for a motorcycle, you have to be able to move much further and it seems to me that the future is still far away for very rapid recharging of batteries in service stations. For safety reasons, it must also be taken into account that a motorcycle must be able to travel faster than the flow of vehicles. Do not forget either that in addition to its own weight, it must be able to take 2 people plus luggage, or about 180 kg (depending on people ...).
0 x
To argue.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 29/09/09, 11:11

: Arrow: It is true Aumicron. Personally, I no longer have the time or the desire to ride a motorbike for pleasure. It therefore became a means of transport and I realized that a scooter was enough for me and was even more pleasant to use, faster in town because more manageable to weave through traffic.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 29/09/09, 11:20

parfaitelumiere wrote:The guy you're talking about is bonsai.
He made me hallucinate this guy, he starts from nothing like that, and he rides you a car.
it is partly by seeing its subject that I decided to make my project, it seemed achievable, whereas before I would never have dared, I just had ideas ...
It was indeed Bonsai that I thought of. He is very strong because what he does is very difficult.
I had fun riding a recumbent bike, a much simpler machine to make, the transition from theory to practice holds many surprises ...
In my case, it was a stage of humility ...
0 x