The EGR valve operation and explanations

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 22/08/07, 12:10

A2E wrote:
What do you think about this great product? (Perhaps it would be necessary to recreate a subject on it so as not to pollute it unnecessarily)

Hello

I've been using the meme better for some time, I don't talk about it because people don't believe me.

Finally the gate slides the bearings of the drill hold and ALL my engines, boxes, bearing etc does not move anymore; so the opinion of skeptics (like pantone) has not moved me for a long time :?

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/07, 13:06

Uh, what's the "even better"? : Shock:
0 x
zac

by zac » 22/08/07, 14:04

P18 from mecarun

@+
0 x

jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/08/07, 14:53

OK thanks for the Oliomobile info.

At Mecarun it's more expensive (18 euros + 5 euros shipping) against 15 euros + shipping ?? at oliomobile, BUT you have to go to the Mecarun site to see a very detailed and complete explanation of the qualities of the C99 and the "failures" of the electronic systems of Hdi engines, especially in front of soot deposits everywhere in the mechanical parts and which deceive the calculators (less oxygen => more black smoke from the exhaust when accelerating on Hdi / PSA engines: I saw this x times and I did not understand why) ==>

Modern mechanics are loaded with sensors that electronically control the entire petrol or diesel supply system. But electronics don't just have qualities. Computers often mask problems by making adjustments that distort proper functioning.
Example: when the valves become dirty due to the oil vapors and exhaust gases from the EGR or at the end of the air filter's life, the computer is responsible for reducing the available air flow (note all these vehicles, even recent ones, which smoke black in road traffic).
The injectors are getting smaller and smaller (diameter of a hair), they get dirty very easily, if the amount of fuel is no longer sufficient, the computer will ask for more fuel (black smoke, increased pollution and consumption).

It would seem that the C99 cleans the EGR valves, but I think that when the layer is too old and too important the cleaning should not be able to be completely effective !! ?? Zac what do you think?

Thank you Zac ...... let's see the P18 from mecarun. Does it replace the C99 or is it in addition to the C99?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/07, 15:05

jean63 wrote:OK thanks for the Oliomobile info.

At Mecarun it's more expensive (18 euros + 5 euros shipping) against 15 euros + shipping ?? at oliomobile

I think that the port on Olio is that of Colissimo Suivi as on our shop, see scale here: https://www.econologie.com/shop/infos/l ... ours-sav-1

Otherwise in your calculation, we must also take into account the involvement of Oliomobile in the development and democratization of pure vegetable oils, I think it's worth a few more € uros, if any, right?
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/08/07, 18:15

If not in your calculation, you must also take into account the involvement of Oliomobile in the development and democratization of pure vegetable oils, I think it is worth a few euros more, if necessary, right?

You understood nothing ! Oliomobile is cheaper than Meca run (15 euros ald 18 euros), BUT Mecarun better explains the interest of the C99 on diesel engines (in particular). Which means read Mecarun and buy Oliomobile !!

The collissimo port is around 6 euros; there is no cheaper by La Poste.

Why did you crush the 8 of 18 euros? he did nothing to you this guy !!
Last edited by jean63 the 22 / 08 / 07, 18: 28, 1 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/07, 18:20

Pfff well if I understood ... I just confirm that Olio is better and I noted "if necessary", no? : Cheesy:
0 x
zac

by zac » 22/08/07, 18:55

jean63 wrote:Thank you Zac ...... let's see the P18 from mecarun. Does it replace the C99 or is it in addition to the C99?

Hello
it is in addition, it has nothing to do: the p18 reduces engine friction by hardening the surface layer of metals; the c99 improves the fuel therefore the combustion (among others).

@+
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/07, 20:04

I didn't think Zac was "addicted" to petroleum additives : Mrgreen:
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 23/08/07, 08:16

Christophe wrote:This is a mecacyls seller who wrote this review? : roll:

ps: your signature is still in the format of forum 2005 could you modify it stp?

Yes, it is completely possible ! especially since he could have made a video to accredit his experiment (for the famous septic tanks) as well as a bailiff report!
I will try to find out more ...

I updated my profile 2 times and my signature stays that way I can't do anything sorry! : Evil:
0 x