The renewable energy hydrogen car: the future?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Re: The hydrogen car with renewable energy: the future?

by Christophe » 15/09/21, 20:17

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:False. Shut up, truffle.

Where is the methanizer that feeds your station located?

In your ass.

In yours too, you take a warning there!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/09/21, 20:28

it gauze here

from memory this debate has already taken place between Mr Complicated and Guy gueule dans l'bois.

the methane molecules in the GrdF network do not bear a label, whether they are fossil natural gas or biomethane.

However, some of the LNG / CNG stations undertake to purchase biomethane as part of their supply. Maybe some even certify biomethane on certain pumps at certain times of the year ...

The assertion "no biomethane molecule went into the fuel tank of Guy's car" seems wrong to me in terms of probability.

but it is possible that a significant amount comes from natural gas.

end of HS
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/09/21, 21:28

This warning is all the more unfair since all our asses manufacture biomethane .... hence the relevant valve! : Mrgreen:
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 15 / 09 / 21, 21: 49, 1 edited once.
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/09/21, 21:37

In addition to the play on words which (it must be admitted) was tempting, let us salute this beautiful effort of vulgarity, sorry, popularization that shows that some technical aces can be handled in a very familiar way.
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/09/21, 22:42

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:This warning is all the more unfair since all our asses manufacture biomethane .... hence the relevant valve! : Mrgreen:

ah yeah! you "don't run out of air"!

oh you're "swollen" Guitou, you put us all "under pressure", open the valve : Mrgreen:
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 15/09/21, 22:51

Remundo wrote:
the methane molecules in the GrdF network do not bear a label, whether they are fossil natural gas or biomethane.

However, some of the LNG / CNG stations undertake to purchase biomethane as part of their supply. Maybe some even certify biomethane on certain pumps at certain times of the year ...

The assertion "no biomethane molecule went into the fuel tank of Guy's car" seems wrong to me in terms of probability.

but it is possible that a significant amount comes from natural gas.

In order:
- as a general rule it is true, but in PACA it is false. There are only 3 injection installations on the network (by far the poorest region in France in this area). The region is irrigated by the two FOS LNG terminals.

- No, they do not buy biomethane, they buy guarantees of origin. Sorry to tell Guy he's filling his tank with Qatari gas (for example) plus some certificates traded on European stock exchanges

- I have nothing against biomethane, you just have to know that today it costs (injection prices) 4 to 5 times more expensive than the natural gas molecule, and that it is the community that pays the difference . So the big talk about "I am virtuous, I run on biogas", trash.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/09/21, 22:53

That's it, catch up with the branches ... well, always try, you're only cheating. Biogas from Qatar, well let's see. In any case, whether the methane comes from Russia, Algeria or Pétaoushnock, it's the same, the housewife uses it for her cooking (among others). The biogas I burn does not escape into the atmosphere and my carbon footprint is zero. But Kiki, he knows where all the methane comes from, organic or not, he's in my tank, Kiki, he knows everything, Kiki ... : roll:
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 15 / 09 / 21, 23: 01, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/09/21, 23:00

you're both a little right.

Love eachother :)
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/09/21, 23:02

Remundo wrote:Love eachother :)

No. Impossible.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/09/21, 23:04

Remundo wrote:you're both a little right.

Love eachother :)

especially since fossil gas is nothing other than biogas ... from 100 million years ago : Mrgreen:
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)