Renault's car 2300 €

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 24/06/07, 09:55

Targol wrote:
[...] arguments quantified on this drop in consumption when the speed increases.

Bucheron wrote:
I am therefore extremely wary of speeches that proclaim "my car consumes the least at 150 km / h!"

I never said that when you drive at 150, you consume less than 50km / h. You turn my words away ...
What I want to emphasize is that the flexibility of the engine depends on the engine. Consumption depends on the engine and gearbox group.
For my part, I have done a lot of kilometers and I have also been driving for around 12 years. I did a lot of driving, which allowed me to study my driving style in order to have the most optimized consumption possible ... My remarks are simple observations of experience enhanced with a little theory ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 24/06/07, 19:47

ThierrySan wrote:[..] I never said that when you drive at 150, you consume less than 50km / h. You divert my words ... [...]
To believe that we are always talking about you, is it not a little vanity? 8)

: Lol: : Mrgreen: : Wink:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
delnoram

by delnoram » 24/06/07, 21:22

Woodcutter wrote:To believe that we are always talking about you, is it not a little vanity? 8)

: Lol: : Mrgreen: : Wink:

Not necessarily, it can be paranoia
:?:
I do : Mrgreen: but not ThierrySan 8)
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)