G.Negre's Air Car in the FR2 Newspaper

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Flytox

by Flytox » 26/05/15, 23:38

izentrop wrote:
In addition, I believe in a good nuclear evolution http://www.laradioactivite.com/fr/site/ ... tionIV.htm

Propaganda site to make believe that the nuke, this technology of the past, can have a future for the populations (without deleting them) and that it is necessary to invest in research (thoroughly lost ... well not for everyone) .

the formidable challenges of sustainable development
It already starts with an oxymoron ..... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/05/15, 00:32

+1 Flytox. : Arrowu:
There is no "good evolution" in nuclear power.
We have to get out of a ruinous, dangerous system that does not meet the needs of future generations ...

Nuclear power has served as a political pretext to develop nuclear weapons and to drain public funds under the guise of "energy independence".

Nuclear fuel resources are running out and are the object of lust, military conflicts ...
The power stations pose problems of safety, of water heating ...

Nuclear power has made it possible to centralize electricity production and the resulting increase in energy waste.

The future lies in decentralized renewable energies, storage and smart grids that will drive production AND consumption.

It works as we see in Asia with the photovoltaic equivalent of a nuclear power plant installed every 4 to 6 weeks.
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 28/05/15, 09:16

... and savings! [The future is at .... and savings!]

[having as much BIB - Gross Individual Happiness - with much less energy!]
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 28/05/15, 09:23

izentrop wrote:
did67 wrote:It's just that I'm wary of the supernumerary's "dreamers" !!!
I too was surprised by this gain in efficiency, but what we gain on one side is lost on the other and in the end, the energy supplied to the wheels is necessarily lower than that consumed by the electric meter.
Do you read the links of my messages?

Yes.

What matters is what you put on one side (electrical energy) and what you recover useful on the other (energy recovered from the wheels) ...

I therefore explain to distracted or superficial readers that this tantalizing "greater than 100%" is linked to heat recovery during expansion, and had its price during compression, in the form of heat released and lost. .. It is not in relation to the energy of the compressed air that it is necessary to count, but in relation to the energy consumed to compress the air!

Just to be clear, without even reading the links.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/05/15, 10:32

It already starts with an oxymoron ..... and the nuke is neither occis nor dead! He's fired up! : Cheesy:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/05/15, 13:36

Did67 wrote:... and savings! [The future is at .... and savings!]
[having as much BIB - Gross Individual Happiness - with much less energy!]

Absolutely Did67. : Mrgreen:
7 years ago, I consumed more than 100 kWh per 100km to go to work with my big LPG sedan. : Shock:

Then I switched to electricity ...
My old 106 consume 20 kWh per 100km
My scooter uses 8 kWh per 100km

This morning, I took my electric bike which does not consume 1.5 kWh per 100km. : Mrgreen:

My consumption dropped by a factor of 66. : Shock: :P

My BIB has significantly improved. :D
0 x