Anti 4x4 take action "deflation"

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Anti 4x4 take action "deflation"

by Christophe » 12/07/07, 20:59

The movement is not new, but here is an interesting little article.

The deflated ones put the 4x4 under pressure

The "Deflated" and the "Pfff" in Paris, the "Raplaplas" in Lyon, the "Mous de la Roue" in Lille and more recently the "Flagadas" in Brussels. The anti-4x4 commandos are in full resurgence. What do they do ? They deflate the tires of 4X4s parked in town. Parisian record: 118 deflated 4x4s in one night. What are their demands? What do the owners say? Caradisiac investigated.

In recent times, 4x4 owners have been feeling down. Several groups of radical anti-4x4 environmentalists have found a new means of pressure: deflating tires.
Mainly composed of environmental activists, mostly anti-pubs, these commandos denounce the proliferation of 4x4s in urban areas. A pioneer of this new practice, the Parisian group "les Dégonflés" was quickly imitated in the large French cities and even abroad. The "Pfff" in Paris, the "Raplaplas" in Lyon, the "Mous de la Roue" in Lille and more recently the "Flagadas" in Brussels.

The following: http://www.caradisiac.com/php/actu_enq/ ... onfles.php
0 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 13/07/07, 09:06

: Cry: http://www.caradisiac.com/php/actu_enq/ ... _ville.php

: Evil: "the advantages of a 4x4 in town ---->: shock: I think I'm dreaming

just to annoy christophe : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/07/07, 10:25

Ah pretty much the arguments ... I think I'm going to crack : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 13/07/07, 11:06

Always in the same direction of the 4x4 in the city, there is not a long time a pub conclude: the city suits him so well !! : Evil: : Evil:
: Idea: learn to think for ourselves !! this site like others is very useful : Idea:
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/07/07, 11:25

Well it is clear that the advertisers do not lack for nerve because between the use of the SUV "which goes so well in the city" and exploitation of children, often at a young age there's something to get excited about ... and I'm not even talking about the "green" images that they increasingly attach to their product ... see ECO2 here:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post54851.html#54851
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/07/07, 20:52

I read the article: they are right: the city having become a real jungle, where the key word is "struggle for life", the roads having also become so badly maintained, the 4X4 remains the ONLY USABLE VEHICLE! Demo whenever you want!

I think to offer me one: red with a blue flashing lamp in addition. :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 13/07/07, 21:10

elephant wrote:[...] I think to offer me one: red with a blue flashing lamp in addition. :D
I believe that for the "struggle for life", there are more interesting versions, goose poo green style or even "sand-and-earth", embellished with some essential options such as armor or the 0.50 "machine gun. ..
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/07/07, 22:01

Is that the one you want Elephant?

Good without laughing like shit I have already crossed 2 in real ... and 2 prius also.

Does that make up for it? : Cry:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/07/07, 22:43

Absolutely !
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by nialabert » 14/07/07, 19:39

Christophe wrote:Is that the one you want Elephant?

Good without laughing like shit I have already crossed 2 in real ... and 2 prius also.

Does that make up for it? : Cry:

What do you want to compensate for. it seems ( : Shock: ) that the prius is generally more polluting than the hummer ... : Lol:
0 x
Researchers who seek are found, but researchers found it seeks.