Anti 4x4 take action "deflation"

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 03/02/08, 21:40

Hello

If you want to have fun come take a tour in Quebec
it will be a full time job, 4x4 there are almost as many as cars, if the owner calls you you risk drip
After that you will go to the marina to make holes in the hulls of the boats, 8 liter V5,5 petrol engine, snowmobiles of more 100Cv which consumes double a car ect ...

As Christoph would say, (another world)
the Francophone outside France, who looks at the posts, must wonder if the other world is not with you?
I find it extremist to make damage on the goods of the others, Do we want to go back to the principle of ration tickets, as in dark years, everyone is entitled to the same amount of fuel?

Andre
0 x
Anthony67
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

muddy

by Anthony67 » 03/02/08, 22:10

Personally, I prefer to bog down the big 4X4s in the cities. When you see the pimbeches who walk proudly inside because their rotten jules de tune offered them to feel "safer" ... I have pleasure in imagining the faces of people when he sees their 4X4 getting stuck in the mud. tire or roof, to remind you that the place of 4X4 ​​is in the countryside and in the mountains, and not elsewhere ...

Many 4X4 drivers to whom I ask them the question of its use, give me answers related to comfort ...

Even if some 4x4s have decreased in consumption, it remains a polluting luxury to the detriment of the planet.
0 x
mimouss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mimouss » 04/02/08, 08:01

christophe,
your last message comforted me that this forum is not a forum extremist ... oufff !!!
I thought for a moment that extremism was present in your words, this is not the case, wow !!!

For others, stop believing that 4x4s are the cause of the problem.
I am 4c4treux and I admit that I do not understand the guys who never ride in TT with a 4x4. After you know there is a lot of reason to drive 4x4:
- raid (TT passion)
- need to tow (well yes there is only a 4x4 to pull 3T)
- envy of reliability (well yes few sedans can claim to reach 500000km, mileage that a 4x4 can reach without too many worries)
-etc...

Then it makes me smile to see someone promoting a sedan type pruis. you want ecology: take a 500Kg car with an 800cm3 without DA, without electric window, without central locking without air conditioning, it will go down very easily under the bar of 4L / 100. but no, people want a comfortable sedan, at 20 degrees all year round, with a quantity of options to make an ultra high-end more than 10 years old.
this is where stupidity is, weight is the key to consumption, but people are not ready to make sacrifices ...

I am going up an opel astra diesel at the moment to go to work, I am also thinking in parallel with pantone or oil, for economic concerns more than ecological, but I will get started at my expense ...

Attacking the beins of others is a flagrant proof of cowardice, nothing beats a good dialogue, but the extremists do not want to discuss, surely for fear of changing their minds, because 3/4 are weak-minded (in the easily manipulated sense) the last quarter are "guru".

then you focus on the catcat but the 9/10 are consuming less than the audi A6, 607 which are however much more widespread and which have a much higher rolling rate than the catcat.

Then do not come to me embetyer with the fact that I drive alone, it's been more than 4 years that I have been registered on most carpooling sites, without any contact in 4 years ... French is lonely, it's has the technology to adapt, there is nothing in second place (if a smart has 2 times the price of my car ...)
0 x
gab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gab » 04/02/08, 10:14

Then do not come to me embetyer with the fact that I drive alone, it's been more than 4 years that I have been registered on most carpooling sites, without any contact in 4 years ... French is lonely, it is has the technology to adapt, there is nothing in second place (if a smart has 2 times the price of my car ...)

that totally agree
when I see the number of cars where there is only one person in it every morning it's desperate!
notice me too! considering that for carpooling I thought about it but nobody seems to think about it in my sector! pity!
0 x
mimouss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mimouss » 04/02/08, 10:24

gab wrote:
Then do not come to me embetyer with the fact that I drive alone, it's been more than 4 years that I have been registered on most carpooling sites, without any contact in 4 years ... French is lonely, it is has the technology to adapt, there is nothing in second place (if a smart has 2 times the price of my car ...)

that totally agree
when I see the number of cars where there is only one person in it every morning it's desperate!
notice me too! considering that for carpooling I thought about it but nobody seems to think about it in my sector! pity!

bah yes my suv with 5 people in it will surely be better than a twingo with only 1 guy in it.
you will say to me "yes but having 4 in a twingo is even better", OK but it will already be good if I could fill my car every morning. but there is no way, nobody answers my carpool announcements and nobody answers me when I ask someone who proposes ...

I also find it extremely desperate.

But one thing has to be said, carpooling is a big effort. it requires punctuality and organization. it is, I think, one of the best sacrifices that people can make, everyone will gain economically, ecologically and the roads would be less congested. but impossible to find someone : Cry:
0 x
mimouss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mimouss » 04/02/08, 10:48

Christophe wrote:
mimouss wrote:PS: I have a rather edifying file on the classification of bonus and penalty cars, in .xls, can we join it somewhere?

Yes use the "Insert image or file" link at the bottom when writing a message ...

Explanations here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/comment-me ... t1176.html

thank you christophe for the explanation, here is the file:
This is the summary table of taxes on the purchase of new vehicles (for how long?)

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... zRWUUX.xls

this is just to explain to the ecologists that this system of penalty / bonus is not ecological attention that the state has done to them. it is indeed theft, look at the 1st taxed range: clio 1.4l 16s for renault.
no but you really see a family of 5 going on vacation in clio? : Shock:

and look at the amounts: the logan penalty is close to 10% of its price ...
Then why at saab, Biopower (ethanol) engines are taxed in exactly the same way as traditional petrol ...?
Then I remain convinced that diesel should be banned, it is better today, certainly (and still "though") but with technology equal to gasoline is much better than diesel ...
So why do the Greens favor diesel? there will be more to gain by forcing manufacturers to develop petrol engines ...
but here we come, since from 2009 or 2010 a NOx value will be introduced in the calculation of pollution. the state process is therefore easily unmasked:
1 / CO2 tax = petrol not good,
2 / we tax NOx = Diesel not good (petrol still not good since CO2 tax always taken into account for the calculation)
and here in 2 years they managed to tax 95% of the car fleet ...

In addition, the solutions that will allow us to drive "clean" (well, a little cleaner) will not be on the market before 2015/2020, yet we are tax because we cannot buy anything else ...
It is therefore clear that their tax is not ecological but economic ... France par excellence ...
What must we do? come back 300 years back, grow these vegetables and raise these animals? bah yes but for that you need land, bein too expensive and too little M2 for everyone.

The Velib 'is bullshit, I say it but it's only my opinion, people use it to get off and it's a diesel truck that goes up all day. and a nuclear energy remains a polluting energy, certainly different but very real (and for a very long time) and I would like to know who uses the velib ', people who usually use their car? rather it seems to me that these are people who use public transportation, so where is the advantage? increase pollution / person of public transport AND create individual nuclear pollution : Idea:
0 x
andre-34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: muddling

by andre-34 » 04/02/08, 12:43

Antoine67 wrote:Personally, I prefer to bog down the big 4X4s in the cities. When you see the pimbeches who walk proudly inside because their rotten jules de tune offered them to feel "safer" ... I have pleasure in imagining the faces of people when he sees their 4X4 getting stuck in the mud. tire or roof, to remind you that the place of 4X4 ​​is in the countryside and in the mountains, and not elsewhere ...

Many 4X4 drivers to whom I ask them the question of its use, give me answers related to comfort ...

Even if some 4x4s have decreased in consumption, it remains a polluting luxury to the detriment of the planet.

My wife drives a 4x4 which on weekends is often on the roads but Monday (or Tuesday) is very clean on it.

I appreciate your judgment on the women whom you consider pimbêches because simply they do not have a rotten car like yours.
I also appreciate your desire that you drive out of your brain by attacking those who seem to you to have more cash than you, without knowing their lifestyle or their commitments.
Apparently your brain does not already understand that a woman can drive a 4x4. Can it be a man's affair?
It is to say your openness and your knowledge of women.

Then her 4x4 can be paid !!
You know there are women who work and earn more than their husbands !!!
What do you want they prefer big cars in which we can see better and where we can put children and luggage and in which we are not at 200 km / h just by touching the right pedal.
And simply because they prefer one car to another.
But they can also be celibate by having fired their husbands who must have been little macho men who ignore each other like you, as did my wife's colleague (teacher both of them is to say if they are c ... es) and who owns it, a superb Vitara all clean.
But as she lives in a remote corner, when it snows she tows or supplies her cunt of an ecological neighbor who drives her in a rotten and extremely polluting 205 D and who spends her time railing against the rest of humanity.
Until you continue in your path of certainty all mapped out and that you vote soon facho, I point out to you that many more discreet cars cost much more than the sighted 4x4 that you spot and that any of the 16000 motorhomes sold each year consume more than the biggest 4x4 fuel oil on the market.
If some are subject to the crime of dirty mouth crime that is the ecotax to pay Smart to the Parisians, the most polluting them (motorhomes) are not subject to it.
I also hope that if you have a wife, she will see in your words the big beauf inside you and quickly draw the necessary conclusions ...

PS: take advantage of this also to revise your spelling, it doesn't spoil anything to avoid mistakes…
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/08, 20:34

mimouss wrote:christophe,
your last message comforted me that this forum is not a forum extremist ... oufff !!!
I thought for a moment that extremism was present in your words, this is not the case, wow !!!

No but I admit to using irony at times, not easy to understand on a forum a priori...

mimouss wrote:For others, stop believing that 4x4s are the cause of the problem.

It is not THE cause but it is ONE of the causes ... without 4x4 we would gain 0.1% of pollution ... but admit that the urban SUV is a technological aberation ...

The problem with the "ecologists" is that they always need scapegoats: 4x4 for some, nuclear for others ... etc etc
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 04/02/08, 22:55

It is the nature side of the green that makes them look for goats ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Anthony67
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Response Andrée 34

by Anthony67 » 06/02/08, 01:29

Hula! I attract the thunders of the negationists of the misdeeds of the 4X4, its starts badly, who bought to the bon boniche a superb car V6 4X4 3000cmcube for which goes to the monoprix to do these shopping galore because the decrease is good that crazy / miss extremists who piss off good people who want to scare people to return to the square wheel ... I know the music. So she goes cheerfully with her 4X4, while the latter is an all-terrain vehicle in priority for particular uses .... consuming between 20 and 12L at least in town ...
She, she is above the other cars she sees loiiiinnn, it's bieeeennnn !!! And in this urban jungle where it's everyone's mouth in the car, it can force the passage! It fits wherever it wants! She's the queen of the road! However, if it gets stuck in a traffic jam, the car behind is more smoky than behind a van. The van is used to transport bulky stuff, for professional reasons. But this is for the small comfort of madam, and beware mOssieur is dainty. Because we must not make him feel guilty, global warming is not him, it's the others! Personal. I squeeze the lemon so that people roll in the sunflower oil, and you shit on my planet while being fooled by your GHG emissions and you play your Sunday endimanche who goes hunting to guarantee your 4X4, only prevent me if I had a 4x4 I would have fucked in the trash! It is a 305, the few cars that stuck me out were not 4X4, even if it is that of a farmer who uses it rightly, I have nothing to say. People like you are boring selfless unscrupulous, who think only of their comfort and not the well being of humanity, otherwise you would not add your weight to this snowball event that is global warming rightly the greatest catastrophe of humanity, to come ... To roll your wife in 4X4, it is like making eighth-legged feet to a planet on a crutch! You're not the only one, your not the worst ... In 2003 the 10 best-selling 4X4 consumed in the city between 22L and 8L per 100km for the best! the average being 14L in the city. It is not the greatest source of pollution, but the greatest of individual bullshit!
And I want to reassure you who wants to show that you have the full purses to your wife to please him: Adam and Eve did not meet in 4X4 and did not make their way with!

I leave you, I hope you don't go to other forum pour your terrible wrath against the voluntary reapers (the bastards who do not respect the work of brave farmers) or against the Robins of the Roofs who sometimes unplug the relay antennas ... I hope you will not make fun of, as it is fashion, people who know that another world is possible, by thinking, by acting, by mobilizing, and not by restricting themselves to the objectives of the system: my money, my comfort, my 4X4 ... I belong to the citizens who work to make the world a little better despite the financial lobbies, popular inertia, manipulation of the media etc ... thanks to life alternatives in accordance with human values ​​and natures! It's the only thing that appeals to me, and the only "value grid" in which I would like to find you.
0 x