Anti 4x4 take action "deflation"

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Bougonnator
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Bougonnator » 01/02/08, 12:06

Hello,

Christophe, the interior space of a Prius is equivalent to that of an 407 for example, and his chest too.
Performance, off-peak rate (but who cares), are comparable to those of the oil base version, micro-particles, noise and less vibration.
Certainly the same for the Laguna and other cars in its class. A Prius is not comparable to a Twingo and even a Mégane.
In addition, as there is no speed to pass and that the monastic silence is pulling less on the engine, it consumes less, it pollutes less and so on ...
Yesterday I had to go to work by car, I took the Prius and I reset the meter before leaving. Review suburban road and highway 5,5 l / 100km without dragging me in the traffic before entering the tunnel Defense, blocked like every day. 3km of traffic jams and display of the conso: 5,1 L / 100km.
Excluding winter, power consumption drops to about 4,8L on the same route. You know other cars that give you that? If half the cars made here, they breathed still much better.

It takes plebiscite this car is not the absolute reference, but it is an undeniable progress. Hopefully other cars on the same technology: smaller, lighter, larger, for the more people with more choices.

We must have drove this car to understand that this is the smartest production car of the time (except Lexus hybrids). I hope the future will give us other models, waiting in my opinion there is no better. Besides the life does not give me concern, when we know the Toyota reliability can largely absorb the heavy pollution of the initial construction.

To return to those who deflate tires: ecology or jealousy? I leave you judge but many 68ards beautiful ideas today despise you from the top of their X5 by phoning and monitoring the stock market with their Blackberry ... Look how their beautiful ideas born in the Larzac parties have evolved. What will they do in 30 these deflators who are willing to put others at risk for their ideology / jealousy?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/08, 12:15

jonule wrote:soon manufacturers will sell bio bus ride to quiet all alone on the road, and they will say we own rolls! : Cheesy:
nice rush hour ...

Hihihih everything is clean (but only in the pub) now ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/08, 12:25

Bougonnator wrote:Excluding winter, power consumption drops to about 4,8L on the same route. You know other cars that give you that? If half the cars made here, they breathed still much better.

Toutafé! In town there is no better (for the moment than hybridization) ... nevertheless I think that a small hdi + start & stop style C1 or C2 should not be far from your value ...

Only prevented if the hybrid has only one interest in this city he will not légitiser the use of the city by car?

Bougonnator wrote:It takes plebiscite this car is not the absolute reference, but it is an undeniable progress. Hopefully other cars on the same technology: smaller, lighter, larger, for the more people with more choices.

The problem is that the Prius will 11 years (yes already) this year and I do not know if there was the last engine level (thermal). In 11 years there has been very good progress on diesel ... so the prius has much less benefit at the time ..

Bougonnator wrote:You must have driven this car to understand that it is the most intelligent production car of the moment (Lexus hybrids excepted). I hope that the future will give us other models, waiting in my opinion there is no better.

Well, there is the Citroen C-Cactus but marketing is not planned ... for now ...

Bougonnator wrote:Besides the life does not give me concern, when we know the Toyota reliability can largely absorb the heavy pollution of the initial construction.

Precisely it is 11 years that the prius exists ... so we should have a return on big mileage no? Style more than 200 000 ...?

Do you have any information on it? As you have one the subject has to interest you. How many limits does yours have?

Bougonnator wrote:To return to those who deflate tires: ecology or jealousy? I leave you judge but many 68ards beautiful ideas today despise you from the top of their X5 by phoning and monitoring the stock market with their Blackberry ... Look how their beautiful ideas born in the Larzac parties have evolved. What will they do in 30 these deflators who are willing to put others at risk for their ideology / jealousy?

Yes it is certain but there are some who are at the smic and rmiste ...

In any case if the deflating is not mean, I lambasted the violent degrading actions of 4x4 as tagging ... although in some cases (desperate) violence is the only recourse ...

So is it when we do commando action in people who install oil boilers? (because your boiler will reject more CO2 in the year than your 4x4 !!)
0 x
mimouss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mimouss » 01/02/08, 13:10

Christophe wrote:french pkoi? In the US there are some who get cooked the ... That is true :|

But it is on it's ugly and ca puts people back to ecologists (which is not) ... no it's not "ugly" you have to like (a twingo is not very beautiful either for my taste)

But to say that the Outlander is a green car ... but after that ... Mistu : Mrgreen: no it's not an "green" car but for info the outlander 2.0 TDI spits 177g / km while the 2.0 DCI space is 191 ...

See: https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-mitsubi ... t4611.html

But when we talk about a "clean" car, it's still a great hypocrisy because as said in a radio show previously, from 140 to 120 g / km is only -8% ... and then there is not just CO2 ...

On your conclusion, I am 100% ok, malgres that, I roll in subaru forester (210MKm without big worries 8) ) Who agree with his utlisation me 100%.
but nobody says the premium applies to the purchase identically on saab 9.5 a bio-power and standard version ....
The CO2 absorb the growth of a plant has not been taken into account ...
On 4x4:
three 4x4 pollute less than 68% of sedans (laguna type) venduent in France ... (Isuzu D-MAX 2.5, Huyndai santa-fe ...)
And why is a buyer of the Lexus RX400H (hybrid) at such a disadvantage than buying the same "standard" vehicle?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/08, 13:13

(Mimouss when I say it's ugly it was not compared to anti 4x4 not share compared to the look of 4x4 ...)
0 x
mimouss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mimouss » 01/02/08, 13:14

christophe:
I was the victim of the deflation several times, "always on the passenger side so that I do not see it when I get in the car"
result: I almost put me to the heap 2 times already, while the non Deflation is not a harmless act ...
0 x
mimouss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mimouss » 01/02/08, 13:18

personnelement I am trying to think to build my house, and she will be industrial wood frame with reinforced insulation, boiler in geothermal, ideal orientation, opening ideal, in short the most bio-climatic as possible.
I think well economiser more rolling 4x4 and own inhabitant 4 / 3 ecolo-bobo who roll stop and go and living in an immenble Parisian who dates from 300ans ...

in short, it is just to dramatize the 4x4 a little ... it is only a fuss escrological (the opposite of the thoughts of this forum 8) )
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/08, 13:19

subaru forester in (210MKm without big problems Cool) who agree with his utlisation me 100%.

Ca when you said I thought you were in the countryside ... apparently this is not the case ... so if you roll a majority of the time in town with a vehicle 2,5 Tons ... I can not tell you complain sorry ... it would be dishonest of me with respect to other visitors ...

Now if you tell us a little more about:

- your motivation for such a vehicle for the city
- Actual consumption in city

It would be nice and permetrait to better understand ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/08, 13:24

mimouss wrote:personnelement I am trying to think to build my house, and she will be industrial wood frame with reinforced insulation, boiler in geothermal, ideal orientation, opening ideal, in short the most bio-climatic as possible.

Although geothermal but this is bullshit if you want to clean the wood takes ... geothermal energy is nuclear ...

mimouss wrote:I think well economiser more rolling 4x4 and own inhabitant 4 / 3 ecolo-bobo who roll stop and go and living in an immenble Parisian who dates from 300ans ...

It's just ca and join my remaque below: one face against the person but 4x4 mouth against the oil boiler who reject much of the year CO2 that 4X4 ...

mimouss wrote:in short, it is just to dramatize the 4x4 a little ... it is only a fuss escrological (the opposite of the thoughts of this forum 8) )

Yes but your reasoning is a little easy: you can always find "worse" elsewhere ... and pkoi not both? "Clean" car in addition to accommodation? :)
0 x
mimouss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mimouss » 01/02/08, 13:37

Christophe wrote:
subaru forester in (210MKm without big problems Cool) who agree with his utlisation me 100%.

Ca when you said I thought you were in the countryside ... apparently this is not the case ... so if you roll a majority of the time in town with a vehicle 2,5 Tons ... I can not tell you complain sorry ... it would be dishonest of me with respect to other visitors ...

Now if you tell us a little more about:

- your motivation for such a vehicle for the city
- Actual consumption in city

It would be nice and permetrait to better understand ...

I live in the outer suburbs Paris region, I did so primarily of the campaign and the National Nature. not there is confusion, it is not me who suffers it, I just forwards to show people the consequences of ecological extremists.

Then my SUV is 1T390, and consumes between 8 and 11L of SP98.
Malgres this high consumption (a perspective as not much more than elevate Laguna ...), it has the advantage of last time, has 200Mkm she barely has the half-life of (and control pollution even a little down that manufacturers values.
She reclame very few rooms (that is not take into account but all these parts replaced by the after-sales tdi, hdi and other ca must eventually weigh in CO2 ...)

This vehicle is perfect for me and I made the choice of this vehicle 3 years ago because:
- Allows me to be safe (4 permanent motricies wheels)
- Allows me to drive by anytime and anywhere (snow, ice, sand does not stop me)
- lets me go to 4 in with all the luggage without boarding a roof box that rammene a laguna to my conso on highway
- It does not coutai expensive (for 6000euros 120MKm) at this price in town car I avai much.
- I tinker often so I often have cumbersome things to walk around
- the mechanics is simple and allows me to fool myself, no drain at 150euros ...
- it allows me to satiate one of my passion: off-road
- Etc. ..

voila, I find it shameful degradations on the voluntary choice of a person, it makes me laugh to see me an ecologist in paris, marvel at a prius and lead batteries and other toxic ...
I am not at all ecologist, nor nag!
I wish to be able to live MY life TO ME, if I listened to everything I heard I would ride in twingo and leave on vacation by TGV, but it is not in my temperament.
I love the car and do not really understand that is bent over on all the front (pollution, noise, dangerousness, politically correct ...)

You going to tell me that veli'b are ecolo, hahaha!
replace human energy by electricity, or is the progress?
0 x