Effective exits of small cars consuming less

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 10/10/07, 19:36

FYI, there is an Insight for sale on Ebay (but in the USA!)
Link
Last year there were several Insight for sale on Ebay, in Germany and in Poland.
0 x
Christophe

Re: The actual outputs of small cars consuming mo

by Christophe » 10/10/07, 21:24

bham wrote:This is a testimony that it is interesting. :D If it was in French plates, it is because it is homologable in France, unless its owner is a licensed schemer, but I don't think so.

No it was clean ... on the other hand it must have been a little bit incisive it seems to me at the import level ...

I had taken pictures at the time ... (2002) maybe they are still on my hard drive ... I will search ... to remove the doubt on the plate ... (it was a 68 if it was an FR plate)

In any case, a few months later, the owner got into it by a big mercer who refused a priority ... insight towards breakage :(
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 11/10/07, 09:13

Good if someone is tempted, there are two to sell there, with supporting photos:
Link

Not given anyway!
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 11/10/07, 15:07

bham wrote:Good if someone is tempted, there are two for sale there, with supporting photos ... Not given anyway!

8500 euros with 292000 km!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/07, 17:22

0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 12/10/07, 22:49

It is recommended for the safety of cyclists to ride in the middle in narrow lanes. In the case of the central reservation city, you will have to drive in the middle. It is a legal way - sidewalks are prohibited for cyclists according to the highway code for more than 12 years - to protest and to continue to fight against climate change. : Evil:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
kesten

by kesten » 13/10/07, 19:19

Ah well damn then! I was however persuaded to have posted an answer but I cannot find it any more!

So, baby seat question, we passed the course: there are 3 teenagers that we have to transport and the oldest is already more than 1m at 80 years old ...

So at 5 in C1 :? (unless you fold the youngest in four and put it in the trunk?)

Otherwise, I asked the question of marketing a C1 stop and start to Citroen customer service, we'll see if I get an answer.

But nobody informed me about the differences in terms of pollution between diesel and petrol?
0 x