Kilometer fee by GPS monitoring Egnos?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Kilometer fee by GPS monitoring Egnos?

by gegyx » 15/11/09, 19:04

GPS surveillance: Creation of the “Tax per Kilometer traveled” in the Netherlands?

As observers of the New World Order have been announcing for several years now, technical progress is above all used by the dominant forces, and allows, in addition to ever more extremist control of the populations, the creation of new techniques of taxes.

This is how the Netherlands have just implemented a new tax per km traveled, made possible by the affixing of GPS chips on all vehicles in the fleet, even if motorcycles and vehicles for the disabled should be saved at first.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa2x79 ... a-fra_news

This new carbon tax with hollandaise sauce plans to tax motorists at 3 cents per km driven, to start…

This is obviously a new form of taxation particularly NWO-compatible, because it legalizes the Big Brother copying of the entire population. In addition, it opens the way to new forms of taxes, in case motorists want to use clean vehicles and do without fuel!

With this tax, even a compressed air vehicle could go to the checkout, which is to say that the oil lobbies are rubbing their hands, since they know that this new tax is beneficial for their business, and that individuals and professionals will think twice before buying an innovative vehicle in terms of energy consumed!

The imagination of pro-NWO forces has no limits, and let's not forget that the best brains (in the intellectual sense of the term and not in the spiritual sense) are destined to serve the new-order-globalist forces, with a good return…
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 632AA9telD

Benelux, now ...
http://www.skynet.be/actu-sports/actu/detail?id=591153
http://www.facebook.com/sujet.php?uid=6 ... sujet=4646

Break your trunk and neurons to roll cleaner,
at the end you will still have it in the pot…

: Evil:

I feel that this will please the little one, without removing the other taxes either (old and future).
One day we will check the bills at the pump.
And at the same time, thanks to this GPS tracking, we will one day track each citizen ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/11/09, 19:10

I recently heard that this was one of the arguments for developing the European EGNOS system, which is more precise than GPS: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_g ... lay_system

So I included Egnos in the subject title.

The km tax I don't mind, but then we have to make an effort on petroleum taxes ...

There are plans to replace motorway tolls with Egnos tracking integrated into the vehicle ...

In short: there are more restrictions on the water motor : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Michel Kieffer
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Michel Kieffer » 16/11/09, 12:06

When we can make it simple ...

Isn't a kilometer tax very close to TIPP?

TIPP on the other hand has a clear advantage: it seems much easier to implement, especially since it already exists.

Michel
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/09, 12:59

Yes Michel, hence my remark on oil taxes.

The difference is that the TIPP takes into account the CO2 and the depletion of resources in a more "fair" way than a possible tax per km which does not take into account the real energy consumption ... well in its current version . Likewise: a toll does not differentiate a twingo from a hummer ... Yet the hummer damages the road much more, doesn't it?

In fact I think that this km tax tip will be mainly intended for the electric car ... whose source is difficult to tax because of the difficult differentiation between road and non-road use ... and especially the fact that everyone could charge with solar panels ... And hop everyone in the same bag!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 16/11/09, 13:10

Christophe wrote:In fact I think that this km tax tip will be mainly intended for the electric car ... whose source is difficult to tax because of the difficult differentiation between road and non-road use ... and especially the fact that everyone could charge with solar panels ... And hop everyone in the same bag!
It is above all a step forward of Big Brother (is watching us).
The next step will be the implantation of RFID chips in our organizations.
: Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/09, 13:51

Probably...

About the biometric chip, I believe that some Belgian companies (near Liege) are in the TOP 5 worldwide : Cheesy:

Go with motivation, we still have, I hope, the possibility of preventing the "barrier code" at birth ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 16/11/09, 15:50

Michel Kieffer wrote:When we can make it simple ...

Isn't a kilometer tax very close to TIPP?

TIPP on the other hand has a clear advantage: it seems much easier to implement, especially since it already exists.

Michel

Yes and no !

It seems to me that in Germany, trucks pay the equivalent of a tax per kilometer, either through a "box", or by declaring themselves ...

The problem is that the trucks "take" 1 liters of diesel, refuel where it is cheapest but "wear out" the roads / pollute wherever they go ...

Hence the interest for "small countries" crossed by passing traffic, to set up a system of taxation by GPS ...

So it's not as silly as it sounds (once admitted the principle that you have to pay to drive on the roads and pollute the air ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/09, 15:52

Houla if in addition you want to reason with the international !! We haven't left the hostel !! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 16/11/09, 18:00

It is reality !

Since the Germans introduced their "Maut" (that's the name of this electronic toll), the Alsatian motorways are even more congested by heavy goods vehicles from Eastern Europe: Holland / DK, etc ...

And you've never looked at the tanks of heavy goods vehicles. It's not to avoid stopping, it's not the stations that are missing! It is to refuel where it is cheaper!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/09, 20:59

Well, I had heard of a German heavy goods vehicle tax, but I didn't know that it was reported per km and neither electronic ... I thought it was a beast sticker like in Switzerland ...
0 x