Still taxing diesel?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Did67

by Did67 » 10/03/13, 11:39

chatelot16 wrote:
to blame diesel for being the only micro particle generator? mistrust

Of course not !!!! That it is not. Not even the 1st, it seems to me.

From the beginning, my reframing towards "petrol / diesel equality" or the abandonment of a tax advantage, and not a "plague" of Diesel.

First, it seems to me, there is the heating ...

And then there are various "qualities" of micro-particles, it would seem [I had, within the framework of my research on pellet boilers, found a Swiss study which showed that the particles of pellet boilers were less dangerous, because essentially "mineral"] ...

One day, we will also have the right to a debate on particles from wood heating, with more stringent standards, prohibition of open fires, catalyst insert or DPF ... This is taking place in Germany ... Y ' will have a "European standard".
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/03/13, 11:50

chatelot16 wrote:

1er problem: we measure the particles at the outlet of the exhaust pipe ... a large number of particles are still steam at the temperature of the pot so not retained by the measuring filters, and condense further cooling. as the gasoline engine has an exhaust temperature higher than diesel there is less measurable micro particle at the outlet of the pot ... what is it further when cooled in the air?

in principle I find that the gasoline engine is better in small size than diesel ... but the problem is that used cars available for those who do not have much money are either diesel a low power (acussé currently polution) ... either gasoline has too high power ... and it is all these gasoline has too strong power that maintain the idea that gasoline consume too much

in order to advance, it is necessary to authorize the assembly of economic engine in the existing vehicles ... why to put in scrap a pile of car in good state just because it have engines too big?

manufacturers are struggling to sell cars: why not sell engines?

1) Regarding particles, I fear that Diesel will no longer emit much. It feels at a crossroads, even if indeed, modern Diesel no longer "smoke" like their ancestors ...

In this week's specail, instant measurements by various means (embrauqés - car, bicycle, stroller), seemed to me to speak ...

2) There are remarkable small gasoline engines: I recommend my C1, with its 3 cylinders from Toyota (which transplanted it to Daihatsu I believe). A small bomb for its 1 l, with its Porsche sound if you push it. On sale, this little cart can be bought for around 7 to 8 euros.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 10/03/13, 14:20

luckily you are here to do some citroen advertising! for the quality of their small engine

Citroen only makes stupid advertisements on television, which gives no information on the quality of their cars which could make them want to buy them ... and no better for Renault and Peugeot.

how to sell cars without showing the real quality ... By dint of forgetting to show the quality we believe that they are all the same and we only choose the color

Finally it is a little sad that the PSA group is forced to mount a toyota engine! difficult to show this as advertising ... it rather shows that they have not seen the need to develop small engines ... while it has long been evident that it is essential for the future
0 x
RV45
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV45 » 10/03/13, 14:48

Hello everyone,

Classically, I am not for the taxation but there I must say to have the same price for the gasol as the gasoline which could as much one as the other and which poisons my existing, that suits me well.
Fuel poverty for years it has been necessary to prepare. if the fools have done nothing, You must not come to piss me off with that. But I need to go ahead and not drag my balls.

Yes I am poisoned by the release of gases and toxic particles and noise that annoys me, just like humanoid sheep.

Walking the bike and the electric car it exists shit. Rather than saying that we are going to replace polluting cars by less polluting cars we are not going to go very far.

We bother to put radars to have 100 less deaths per year and during this time we poison 40000 people per year with micro particles. It is simply criminal.

It was my rage of the year.

What happened on fuel poverty was predictable, on the cost of fuel or even necessary.

How many people could carpool or bike to work and don't? Well, my job is a majority. While they stop crying now or later, they did not take the bull by the horns when it was necessary to do so.

Personally only people who act and move their buttocks deserve my attention.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/03/13, 15:27

chatelot16 wrote:luckily you are here to do some citroen advertising! for the quality of their small engine

Citroen only makes stupid advertisements on television, which gives no information on the quality of their cars which could make them want to buy them ... and no better for Renault and Peugeot.

how to sell cars without showing the real quality ... By dint of forgetting to show the quality we believe that they are all the same and we only choose the color

Finally it is a little sad that the PSA group is forced to mount a toyota engine! difficult to show this as advertising ... it rather shows that they have not seen the need to develop small engines ... while it has long been evident that it is essential for the future

Come on, come on, don't get mad like that. You hurt yourself ...

- which ad is not stupid ??

- what relationship with the subject of this thread ???

For my part, I wanted Fair say that "small efficient gasoline engines" exist and, preferring to talk about what I know, I cited my C1 (which I know).

But you know, I think, that the C1 (or the 107) are only regriffered Toyota, manufactured in a Toyota factory in the Czech Republic ... Some clean body elements (hood, steering wheel, rear ...), it is all. They are Toyota. But when I bought, 600 euros cheaper.

But in the series of small efficient gasoline engines, I could have cited the TwinAir of the Fiat 500 (twin cylinder of 900 cc, but 85 CV and less than 100 g of CO² / km). But the 500 is riding the vintage wave and is overpriced for what it is (but it pleases!).

I could have taken as an example the new gasoline VW Up (3 cyl of 1 l, approx 100 g of CO² / km) ... It is also a much more expensive model (even among the "low-end" brands of the group: Skoda or Seat).

Anyway, sorry if it seemed to be publicity. If that annoyed you.

I maintain that there are small high performance petrol engines.

I recognize the veracity of your argument that we hardly find them on occasion, where the little Diesel dominates.

I wanted to evoke the idea that this is changing among manufacturers (outside France, indeed! And hey, why ???).

And that anyone who can afford to put around 8 euros on the table can have a roughly performing petrol car ... (during promotions).
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/03/13, 15:32

RV45 wrote:
How many people could carpool or bike to work and don't? .

There too, I find that things are moving ...

12 years ago, at my job, out of twenty:

0 people came by public transport (SNCF 10 mins away)
0 people in carpooling

Today, out of approximately 30 (the workforce has increased):

- 4 people come by train
- 3 carpool groups ... (3 times 2 or 3 people from the same area who organize to come together; one or the other agrees to wait for the other ...).

This is little ? It's a lot ? It's not nothing. It is not even negotiable ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 10/03/13, 15:35

one way to move that I would like to do until the end is to build a modern version of the Messerschmitt KR which could replace in most cases the current car, and switch from 100kw motor to 10kw motor with reduction in the same proportion of all polution

https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-voiture ... t2181.html

and especially with also reduction of the price of the machine thanks to the lightness!

this is the great advantage compared to the electric solution, necessarily much more expensive

the ultra light solution will reduce the price you put in the car

provided that the state modifies the regulations to allow light cars ... and not to impose the current tank for supposedly cause of safety
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 10/03/13, 15:49

Did67 wrote:
RV45 wrote:
How many people could carpool or bike to work and don't? .

There too, I find that things are moving ...

I find that it has mostly moved in the wrong direction with the disappearance of hitchhiking!

when I was little we could cross France in hitchhiking without any problem, and almost as quickly as with our own car

it was much more efficient than carpooling
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/03/13, 20:03

Indeed !

1) The "free" (solidarity) hitchhiking has almost disappeared. It happened to me to take stopeurs, but it is true that it becomes rare!

2) But “organized” (by websites) and paying carpooling has exploded. My daughters, they keep crisscrossing Western Europe in this way ... The other day my neighbor's son sends me the greeting of a colleague at work: by chance, one had taken the other in organized "carpooling". These are great distances ...

So from an "energy efficiency" point of view, it has undoubtedly been amplified!

[above, in fact, I was talking about the "commuter shuttle" carpooling, which is another facet]

[because if the hitchhiking was so visible, it was because we waited for hours outside the cities! Paid carpooling is organized; we meet at such and such a place in the street; it does not show; I think that organized and paid long-distance carpooling exceeds the hitchhiking of our youth in "man.kilomteters"; but that is difficult to prove]
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 10/03/13, 20:20

the advantage of the stop is that it was simple ... when I was driving alone in my 4-seater car, it didn't cost me anything to take someone who was waiting by the roadside

with carpooling I must be sure to travel at the scheduled time to fill out the website ... otherwise someone will wait for nothing

in the other direction, the stop sign was also the freedom of the hitchhiker, no need for an appointment

the disappearance of the stop is mainly due to a lack of security ... now someone who tries to hitch, everyone is afraid that it will be a get apan, and nobody will stop

I will still criticize the state! if the gendarme were more concerned with maintaining order and less with racketing motorists, we could continue hitchhiking without risk
0 x