Solution against rising fuel

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Alfan83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Solution against rising fuel

by Alfan83 » 05/06/08, 13:32

Here is the solution against the rise of fuels:

Do not change your car. Keep where, if you really need to change, buy a recent opportunity. Manufacturers will see their sales plummet and it will not take long to offer electric vehicles or hydrogen. This is the only way to break the lobbies that unite the builders, the producers and the state.

Join the group that has just been created on the Facbook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=20617253337&ref=mf

Edit by christophe: the easiest solution is to roll less ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/06/08, 14:03

I think it's an FBI = False Good Idea because the used car park is already in just-in-time (or almost) ... and "nobody" throws away their car by choice ...

It is surely not the only way. The only way is to ride less.

If not; pity it must register on facebook to participate ... zavé nothing else more light?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/06/08, 15:07

There are huge brakes for hybrid penetration in the market.

They do not come very much from the builders, a little bit of tankers, and beaucoup of the state that takes 70 cts euro / liter.

Hydrogen is utopia for a long time ... it's infernal to produce and even more to store / transfer, in addition to being flammable in contact with the ambient air and to diffuse through n ' Any metal ...

The real chains of cheaper fuels are the implementation of huge potential biomass available to France. We must also develop industrial solutions using the whole plant and non-food plants (elephant grass, oil-bearing algae, wood waste, plants ...), on the basis of biomass thermolysis, the heat coming partly from their combustion, and ideally only concentrated solar energy.

Finally, Facebook is very nice, but it's a little cooptation / shine in society for my taste.

@+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/06/08, 15:12

Remundo wrote:but it's a little cooptation / shine in society for my taste.

Uh, could you use words that I understand (s) stp? Thank you! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/06/08, 15:28

Hihihihihi!

We see you're not on face book, you! : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/06/08, 15:36

Sorry no ... the exhibition of my private life only ... look at me : Mrgreen: And then you already know enough about me? : Mrgreen:
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

solution against the rise

by tigrou_838 » 05/06/08, 16:18

Hello,

HEU, what did he say the man?

cooptation / shine

it eats or it drinks that stuff thing thing thingy owl.

tigrou 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/06/08, 11:50

All this does not advance the schmilblick ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/actions-va ... t5490.html
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/06/08, 13:59

Christophe wrote:I think it's an FBI = False Good Idea because the used car park is already in just-in-time (or almost) ... and "nobody" throws away their car by choice ...

Well no, it's not just in time. It is even the opposite, it is for that that the manufacturers make offers of amazing covers, which make continue the effect "Balladurettes" and "Juppettes". The goal is to tighten the market by removing vehicles, very often in working condition, from circulation (this is also the hidden goal of technical inspections) ... Currently, half of the vehicles are not sold to individuals but to companies which buy them for fiscal reasons ... They are renewed every 2, 3, or 4 years and ensure the margins of the dealers who are no longer able to make "fat" on new vehicles.
It is surely not the only way. The only way is to ride less.

A prioiri, it is a current trend, myself, my mileage has dropped 10% per year since 2 years. I avoid going for a walk unnecessarily, I optimize my trips ...
Vehicles that run less do not need to be renewed so often, so we come to the postulate described by Alfan83

I am militant in this sense, I maintain my vehicles to keep them as long as possible. I do not want to buy the junk that is made from 1999-2000.
Current vehicles are designed to be disposable products, therefore highly polluting. : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/06/08, 14:10

citro wrote:Well, no, he's not in tense.

I was talking about the second hand market ... And you confirm that the new home market is in crisis and for good reason ...

Agree with you on the fact that 50% are business cars, to throw them after 3 years is not certain at all ... But it is the tax system that wants this and who pushes for consumption it's stupid but it's like that.

If not buying a new car as an individual all 2 years must be stupid ... or be a tanker (although one and the other are not incompatible ...)
0 x