Roulez-vert.fr

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: No spam, just help

by I Citro » 06/12/09, 22:27

Remundo wrote:The Prius are not bad indeed. Ask Toyota to take out 2 wires to recharge them at home and a dozen batteries to have 30 km of autonomy. I swear to you that Toyota would be a real hit and it is easy to do.
Toyota would be even more successful if they relaunched the manufacturing of RAV4 EV... :?

You know, the RAV4 ... Well it was manufactured in full electric version with nearly 200km of autonomy, 5 seats and a real trunk ... Ah I forgot, its top speed was 125kmh, not bad . 8)
The problem of the Prius, it runs on petrol and a little on the electricity produced by petrol ... :?

I do the opposite, I run on electricity, and I would like to produce a little more by driving for long journeys (rallies).
This weekend, 200 km with electricity ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 07/12/09, 11:23

Hello,
there are kits to extend the ability to ride on the electric motor for the prius.
Kits whose price and complexity vary (additional batteries charged on the sector, or replacement of the original batteries and tampering with the on-board software ...) being adapted for the P3.
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/12/09, 14:27

renaud67 wrote:Hello,
there are kits to extend the ability to ride on the electric motor for the prius.
Kits whose price and complexity vary (additional batteries charged on the sector, or replacement of the original batteries and tampering with the on-board software ...) being adapted for the P3.
Yes, but the very design of the Prius makes these kits unattractive for those who really want to ride electric:
- The electric motor does not allow driving at high speed
- Space available for additional batteries is limited
- The original batteries do not withstand deep discharges very well (extremely shortened service life).

The 4 RAV1997 EV is still far superior to the Prius from this point of view ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/09, 14:30

Well yes but 20 km in full elec is better than nothing no Citro?

Now I rather wonder if they are APPROVED ... and therefore in the event of an accident: loss of RC insurance ... : Evil:

ps: by continuing on this subject, we advertise the toyotist spammer :(
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 07/12/09, 15:14

Christophe wrote:
Now I rather wonder if they are APPROVED ... and therefore in the event of an accident: loss of RC insurance ... : Evil:

:(

In the United States yes (even if we don't care) there are even installation bonuses at least according to certain states, in France the bientotelectric association is on the spot to try to validate these kits ...
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.

(Alessandro Marandotti)
roll green
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by roll green » 18/01/10, 17:42

Hello,

the confirmation to subscribe to the newsletter has been improved, but the site is still under construction and will be launched at the end of the first quarter of 2010, so please be indulgent by then, but thank you for your comments I take note .

All comments are constructive.

Regarding the battery-powered Toyota Prius, it already exists but not for sale: roulez-vert.fr/index.php?page=news&art=11

The list of services offered by the site is slowly but surely growing with the direct link for green taxis or carpooling (accessible from the home page).

The main purpose of the site is therefore to group together a number of services that an eco-citizen motorist is entitled to find.

Certainly it also allows you to view certain models for sale (the list is still far from exhaustive to this day but will be complete when the site is inaugurated) consuming less than others, but nevertheless allows the Internet user to '' have grouped information relating to the need to travel by car while minimizing its carbon footprint.

It is true that the cars presented "pollute" but pollute less than others, the revolution will not happen overnight but is growing day by day thanks to simple gestures such as these: informing and educating Internet users about cars green!

then I invite you all: go green!
0 x
roll green
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by roll green » 18/01/10, 17:47

ah yes i also wanted to clarify that i am not a toyotist spammer, i just wanted to take advantage of this event organized by toyota to communicate my idea.

The site was selected among the 5 finalists, but they chose a different project: a site on the co-location only made up of Toyota Prius (honorable initiative but much more toyotist than my project you can not find?)

In any case, thank you to those who voted.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/01/10, 18:19

Hello Drive Green!

You said:

a site on covoituage only made up of Toyota Prius

without wanting to offend anyone: we risk waiting a long time on certain days: I hardly see one every two weeks :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
roll green
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by roll green » 18/01/10, 18:29

Hi,

I agree with you, the idea is beautiful and the project to win a toyotist project was even more (in their eyes), it gives a little mixture of utopia.

But I'm not a bad loser, the important thing is to have participated!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 19/01/10, 01:39

elephant wrote:Hello Drive Green!
You said:
a site on covoituage only made up of Toyota Prius

without wanting to offend anyone: we risk waiting a long time on certain days: I hardly see one every two weeks :D

Well this weekend, chatting, we said that we see everywhere, every day in Bordeaux ...
It was also said that this vehicle is far from convincing, simple diesels equipped with "stop & start" systems do better in consumption and emissions ...

The solution passes, as we now know, through the series hybrid. the Chevrolet Volt should have this architecture, inspired by the very confidential Renault hybrid series, the Kangoo Electro Road rid of its conceptual defects ("administrative" restriction of the range extender).
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."